What's new

Reinventing the Nation: Made in China 2025

7427ea210c541894e2e102.jpg

This is an aspiration, not a plan.

Right now, things aren't going all that well in Chinese plan. China's transition isn't going smooth. The economy isn't growing properly. Overcapacity isn't decreasing. Debt is out of control.

Not that it can't be controlled, but there are huge challenges right now. Especially that of Debt, which is greater right now compared to even the US.

This is an aspiration, not a plan.

Right now, things aren't going all that well in Chinese plan. China's transition isn't going smooth. The economy isn't growing properly. Overcapacity isn't decreasing. Debt is out of control.

Not that it can't be controlled, but there are huge challenges right now. Especially that of Debt, which is greater right now compared to even the US.

You mentioned a lot about different aspects of the Chinese economy, from over capacity to debt. That's all good point, but not relevant to this thread. The thread creator aims to discuss about the technology upgrade efforts of China, not something else.

Well, many thanks for your reminding on debt level of China. We will be very cautious of it.
BTW, here is a picture to show the debt level in different countries, incl. the comparison with US. Hope you like it.
DEBT.jpg

You mentioned a lot about different aspects of the Chinese economy, from over capacity to debt. That's all good point, but not relevant to this thread. The thread creator aims to discuss about the technology upgrade efforts of China, not something else.

Well, many thanks for your reminding on debt level of China. We will be very cautious of it.
BTW, here is a picture to show the debt level in different countries, incl. the comparison with US. Hope you like it.
View attachment 303703

I am extremely thrilled at your reception of my message.

What you have presented here are the house hold debts figures, which are low for Chinese. Where China has debt is really in the area of corporate debt.

I am extremely thrilled at your reception of my message.

What you have presented here are the house hold debts figures, which are low for Chinese. Where China has debt is really in the area of corporate debt.
thanks for your response.
let's stop ruining this thread. The discussion on share of individual debt or corporate debt should not be shown here. if you want discussion on these, you can go to other more appropriate thread, but definitely should not be here. let's leave the space for discussion on the tech upgrade efforts of China.

This schedule is for turning China into a Leading Manufacturing Power in 2049.
We thought China is already a Leading manufacturing power in 2015 ?

thanks for your response.
let's stop ruining this thread. The discussion on share of individual debt or corporate debt should not be shown here. if you want discussion on these, you can go to other more appropriate thread, but definitely should not be here. let's leave the space for discussion on the tech upgrade efforts of China.
Try not to argue on some irrelevant topic with people from a country which fails even at the very beginning phase of industrialisation, one can't even make proper shoes like Vietnam.

Try not to argue on some irrelevant topic with people from a country which fails even at the very beginning phase of industrialisation, one can't even make proper shoes like Vietnam.
thanks for your advice, Jin!

This schedule is for turning China into a Leading Manufacturing Power in 2049.
We thought China is already a Leading manufacturing power in 2015 ?

Yes, China is already a leading manufacturing power, but we are not the strongest yet. We are still lagging behind a few foreign countries, primarily US, Germany and Japan. We have managed to significantly shorten the technology gaps against the three countries, but the gap hasn't been fully closed yet. We are proud of our past achievement, but that doesn't mean we should not raise a higher target to us: be the strongest manufacturing power!

did you point to me?
as I know the global buyers claimed the Nike made in Vietnam better than the one made in China. The big orders of Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma all the way to Vietnam, not China, recent years.
Buyers in Hongkong is more difficult to find Made in China Nike shoes in stores, but Made in Vietnam

Last edited:
did you point to me?
as I know the global buyers claimed the Nike made in Vietnam better than the one made in China. The big orders of Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Puma all the way to Vietnam, not China, recent years.
Buyers in Hongkong is more difficult to find Made in China Nike shoes in stores, but Made in Vietnam
I think he didnot point to you ,but glad to know Vietnam make good shoes. Making good shoes is never our target,you can keep this crown as long as you wish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom