What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

This is called tabdeeli anay nahi wali tabdeeli aa gai hai
The good things these protests have caused is that now the people realise they are a power and can stand up to politicians and yes this is a spark which will result in similar instances throughout the country. Now the only problem left is the feudal system which will only end if a democratic party comes in power

There has been 4 threads about it so far. Specially when where one users put PMLn in title and only lists PMLn mpa. Funny how he had posted in 2 other threads before making seperate thread to push his agenda.

Mods need to combine all threads

oye noora leaguer if we put PML N in it then it will be PPP Vs PML N and you know well that atleast PPP jiyalas have more loyalty than sirri paee leaguers

hayeee iss becharay Ramesh ko kyun awain hee insult kia.

Rehman Malik tak to theek tha

i have heard there is a hit on the uploader-
unfortunately his and some others details were taken from passenger list-
Be careful-

There has been 4 threads about it so far. Specially when where one users put PMLn in title and only lists PMLn mpa. Funny how he had posted in 2 other threads before making seperate thread to push his agenda.

Mods need to combine all threads
people should have gone to court and police ... u must be thinking about it .

hayeee iss becharay Ramesh ko kyun awain hee insult kia.

Rehman Malik tak to theek tha
When PPP came into power in previous elections.

These ministers were authorised to travel economy plus. This Mr Rehman Malik was travelling on one of these flights along with his cronies. after take off he went to Business class and asked people to move back as he wanted to have meeting with his cronies in business class. He by force got business class vacated. I am happy that he was thrown out of the aircraft. I think this is the change these dharnas have brought in. My salute to those who took this stand.

A big boost to IK's movement it would be interesting to see how he and his party utilize this incident to wake up Pakistani's even further.

Lmao - though i have respect for the guy, vut noway in hell he serves a VIP treatment - if Govt wants him that bad in Islo, get a damn charter for him ---- good one and hats off --- how many passengers are they going to kill, whole plane witnessed...hehehe

@Oscar @Fulcrum15 keeping everything aside and how we feel about the video - does this not fall under Hijack by the passenger??
in video is pretty clear, who were giving the orders and who had the control over the plane :unsure:

Last edited:
Lmao - though i have respect for the guy, vut noway in hell he serves a VIP treatment - if Govt wants him that bad in Islo, get a damn charter for him ---- good one and hats off --- how many passengers are they going to kill, whole plane witnessed...hehehe

@Oscar @Fulcrum15 keeping everything aside and how we feel about the video - does this not fall under Hijack by the passenger??
in video is pretty clear, who were giving the orders and who had the control over the plane :unsure:
You do realize the video recorder is Oscar himself?

They cant do shit. This is a new Pakistan. Rehman Malik should be careful of Pakistanis.
PIA still on his side..PIA lying to save rehman

@Oscar Oscar, please edit your video and put the image mentioned below and help everyone by getting this spokesperson fired. Next time we won't have any liar protecting politcians. You can reupload video on same link I believe.

PIA spokesperson Mashood Tajwar, while speaking to Express News, said the flight was delayed due to technical reasons and not because of any VIP.

The plane had not arrived from Islamabad on time and hence could not take off as scheduled earlier,” he said, adding that the passengers were informed about the delay through SMS.

He said the airline will investigate why the two passengers were not allowed to board the plane even though the delay was not their fault.

The plane was scheduled to land at 11:55, but it actually landed at 12:02. Another big lie. Here's proof. AP-BGR - Pakistan Int. Airlines - Aircraft info and flight history - Flightradar24

You'll see how the delay of pk370 has delayed subsequent flights. To Oscar, you should take the matter to someone if you know. The PIA spokesperson needs to be kicked from his job like Rehman from plane,

39d6aec383002679d734afafca7cf59c.jpg

Last edited:

Hijacked by the passengers who were sitting in that metal cylinder for 2 hours without air-cons running or by Mr. Malik/PIA officials who made the plane waiting for all this time? Yaar is mulk mein ganga ulti hi kyon behti hey? Why we cant think straight?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom