What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Fine, don't reply. At least I don't dig myself into other people's profession or accuse them for paranoia because they are posting on PDF late night. LOL.

Hi don't reply to this whiny insignificant Troll report him to be banned from this Thread. Lets stick to the Topic and ignore him.

I've forwarded RM video to good number of political forums/political video sites but many people already forwarded it already, good to know RM exposed and publicly humiliated by his own hands.

Hi don't reply to this whiny insignificant Troll report him to be banned from this Thread. Lets stick to the Topic and ignore him.

I've forwarded RM video to good number of political forums/political video sites but many people already forwarded it already good to know RM exposed and publicly humiliated by his own hands.

If you've personal problem with me, stop discussing me.

This is not a problem for only PML (N) but each and every political party of this subcontinent. The sickening habit of putting themselves in the shoes of Rajas and Maharajas has spread like mushrooms for the last 70 years; Quick taste of glory and success without any academic brilliance, heroic effort on the war front, Business or sporting skill has lured this corrupt criminals to politics.

I salute those passengers. It was a very dignified way of evicting two scumbags from that plane who might have deserved something more appropriate.

Quick taste of glory and success without any academic brilliance, heroic effort on the war front, Business or sporting skill has lured this corrupt criminals to politics.
Thanks. Please support IK and PTI as the only party of Pakistan being headed by professionals from various walks of life and not yet another party of elitist uneducated wadera landowner class.

Last edited:
Full 10 mins video of PPP Rehman Malik and PML(N) MNA Dr Ramesh Kumar kicked out from PIA plane:

Donot understand y PTI put a stupid logo at end, it is not related.

Today (15-9-2014), Mr Rehman Malik kept PK-370 delayed for 2 hours for himself while the rest of the 220 passengers waiting. At first the PIA staff lied to the passengers citing "technical reasons" but eventually one passenger made them spill the beans. The passengers refused to let Rehman Malik on the plane along with his entourage.

My hats off to the passangers and Imran Khan for awakening the sleeping masses. Now this is what all these politicians are afraid of.

Great job!

Hilarious how the little mole turned around and scuttled away as soon as he heard raised voices at the aircraft door. :lol:
He made a u turn as soon as he saw people yelling. It was hilarious. It's like, wrong door.

^^ More power to the people who made it happen. May every free-loading pain in the ***, J/F-class travelling sub-continental politician be offloaded, even if they're on time. Scum is scum is scum.

Good Job.

Ye sale Hamre politician kya samajte hai. Kabhi bhi trian ko ya Bur ko ya plane ko jitna chahe late kar lege. Apni Manmani karege. This is a lesson for all such type of politicians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom