What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

What awareness Imran raised? Common sense? do you even know this guy is from PPP, with whom PTI is negotiating and also wants to form alliance with?
Since you never listen to IK's speeches out of mere hatred for him for whatever reason, you would not understand what awareness he has raised in past 33 days alone. Yesterday he made ignorant people aware of the fact that Gullu Butt police cannot arrest anyone unless they have legitimate warrant for the arrest. When IK late night rescued his workers who were being abducted by the police illegally, they later encircled his home in Bani Gala thinking they might be there. When they found none of the released workers were there, they left since they never had any arrest warrant against IK. So that's it.

Also, PPP has grand alliance with Noora so no help in alliance with that corrupt party.

Here comes Norwegian to ruin a rare positive topic on PDF.

Since you never listen to IK's speeches out of mere hatred for him for whatever reason, you would not understand what awareness he has raised in past 33 days alone. Yesterday he made ignorant people aware of the fact that Gullu Butt police cannot arrest anyone unless they have legitimate warrant for the arrest. When IK late night rescued his workers who were being abducted by the police illegally, they later encircled his home in Bani Gala thinking they might be there. When they found none of the released workers were there, they left since they never had any arrest warrant against IK. So that's it.

Also, PPP has grand alliance with Noora so no help in alliance with that corrupt party.
I'm not some parnoid fellow or do a night shift with nothing to do that i listen to Imran speeches. I've better things in life to do, unlike you. I've listened to him at times and it's only when I need some humor, as his speeches are laughable.

Anyway, I'm not going to reply rest of your comment. As chak bamu said, you're a security guard armed with internet. I'm not security guard working a lonely night shift and have better things to do than to reply to nonsense coming from you.

I have the entire video of the Flight crew thanking the passengers for this. The whole plane was in cheers, in addition there is a video of a MNA who was with Malik being dragged off the aircraft and thrown out as he came later from the VIP lounge as well.
Can you upload that cheering part? And were you also in the flight?

Oh they will be. Sadly, however for a time anyway.. the Senator is about to get the meaning of pain in the *** since this video has been sent to all major media houses except Geo.
though can you fade the faces of the pia officials?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom