What's new

Rehman Malik: national embarrassment or treasure

Oh, bad chess to the spalpeen!

What's an Aslam Raisani, as long as we are on that subject?

He was the former Chief Minister of Balochistan (before governor rule came in), well a joker would have been the more appropriate term but officially he was the CM.

You must have see this guys antics somewhere on the forum...the drunk speeches, crazy jokes etc.

The guy came up with the famous remark, degree degree hoti hai, asli ho ya nakli!

Well....Rahul fits well, as far as being good looking and dumb goes. But as for claiming him, we wouldn't have the effrontery to make a claim on anything so clearly Pakistani. Just look at our humble acquiescence over the last two generations. Too late for us to change and be assertive, don't you think?

:P good someone in India finds something positive about Rahul.

as far as the claiming part reminding Katju statement indeed for 90% population its hard to change :D

now dont grin at me

He was the former Chief Minister of Balochistan (before governor rule came in), well a joker would have been the more appropriate term but officially he was the CM.

You must have see this guys antics somewhere on the forum...the drunk speeches, crazy jokes etc.

Drunk speeches? Crazy jokes? Hmm.

Are you sure he was not a Hindu named Bangarappa before he converted to Islam ?

Two more posts.

Is your count on the decimal scale?

Drunk speeches? Crazy jokes? Hmm.

Are you sure he was not a Hindu named Bangarappa before he converted to Islam ?

Can't say with any certainty!!!

BTW, here is an example of his performances.

Last edited by a moderator:
:P good someone in India finds something positive about Rahul.

as far as the claiming part reminding Katju statement indeed for 90% population its hard to change :D

now dont grin at me

Umm...if you look carefully, I said RM was as good-looking as RG. And considering Katju, he's quite right, we have all we need, RM not wanted just this minute, please.

And another fun...much funnier than the previous one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say with any certainty!!!

BTW, here is an example of his performances.

Oh, ****!

Buddy, that was a low blow. We don't have anyone like this, you must have known, there was no need to humiliate an entire nation of one billion two hundred million people like this.

And another fun...much funnier than the previous one.

OK, I'm out of here.

You can pick up Kashmir on the way out.

Oh, ****!

Buddy, that was a low blow. We don't have anyone like this, you must have known, there was no need to humiliate an entire nation of one billion two hundred million people like this.

OK, I'm out of here.

You can pick up Kashmir on the way out.

0382_s7tr.gif

We have a dearth of similar talent!!!

Oh please, he's securing the area for people like you, so that you don't die. If you have a problem, you're free to leave the county, our stance on that is clear

oh dear! temper, temper you...........

Back
Top Bottom