What's new

Rehman Malik: national embarrassment or treasure

Is it possible that he has a twin brother, from whom he was separated at birth, and who is a junior person in the Congress party?

Rahul? :what:

I am sure that you will claim this distinguished person as an honorary Pashtun.

He sounds more like an Indian :))) you may claim him as honorary mahrashtrian or bengali :P

One must point out to be quite fair that Rudy and Javadekar and the deaths head from hell will see him off in short order..

Rudy is a nice speaker. To the point and cuts across BS. Perhaps One tiwary and two singhvi might fit the bill.

You want me to edit my post???? :P

ha not a chance in hell. I already took a screen shot.

Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Emigrating to where the IPC doesn't function might be a better idea. Ever thought of Kolkoata?

I would prefer kolkotta for another 4 years.... I am sure after that i will have to find my passport

in my opinion he is the consequences of newage political system :) or may be you can say consequences of democracy after all we had Bush junior the president of the most powerful country

Oh please, who'd you rather have? Taliban Khan or Taliban Sharif? Rehman Malik has helped restore order

if there was ever a person afflicted with 'mad cow disease' its RM - guy is a total joke - people admire him for his shutting down of cell phone service - go ask the service providers what they think (a**hole comes to mind) and the losses incurred by these companies.

if there was ever a person afflicted with 'mad cow disease' its RM - guy is a total joke - people admire him for his shutting down of cell phone service - go ask the service providers what they think (a**hole comes to mind) and the losses incurred by these companies.

Oh please, he's securing the area for people like you, so that you don't die. If you have a problem, you're free to leave the county, our stance on that is clear

Rahul? :what:

He sounds more like an Indian :))) you may claim him as honorary mahrashtrian or bengali :P

Well....Rahul fits well, as far as being good looking and dumb goes. But as for claiming him, we wouldn't have the effrontery to make a claim on anything so clearly Pakistani. Just look at our humble acquiescence over the last two generations. Too late for us to change and be assertive, don't you think?

I would prefer kolkotta for another 4 years.... I am sure after that i will have to find my passport

I wouldn't worry. The way things are going, you will need a passport to stay in Kolkata in four years' time.

Rudy is a nice speaker. To the point and cuts across BS. Perhaps One tiwary and two singhvi might fit the bill.

Of course he is. He speaks Hindutva-speak doesn't he? I was just joking. He is as credible as you.

Of course he is. He speaks Hindutva-speak doesn't he? I was just joking. He is as credible as you.

So the thread about Rehman malik veers to Hindutva. In few more posts we would be discussin hitler. Godwin's law and all.

Oh please, he's securing the area for people like you, so that you don't die. If you have a problem, you're free to leave the county, our stance on that is clear

Quite, quite.

We have people like @fatman17 too.

Not enough of them, but the few that we have make us feel good. @Fatman, suh, is it time to process your papers yet? Just give us the nod.

Last edited by a moderator:

It isn't only the service providers he irks, he had a big row with Aslam Raisani on this same issue as well!!!

So the thread about Rehman malik veers to Hindutva. In few more posts we would be discussin hitler. Godwin's law and all.

Getting all modern, are we? Caught up with usenet already? Gosh, the things kids get up to these days!

It isn't only the service providers he irks, he had a big row with Aslam Raisani on this same issue as well!!!

Oh, bad chess to the spalpeen!

What's an Aslam Raisani, as long as we are on that subject?

The moron who thinks degrees are degrees, whether they be fake or real? He has no power in the PPP, I'm glad Malik is the IM.

Back
Top Bottom