What's new

Rehman Malik gives evidence of Indian, Afghan involvement

I dont belive anything that comes out of his mouth anymore. A man who can sit in front of a press confrence and call his own party leader a "*****" is a two faced snake and anyone with an ounce of sense should not heed a word he says.

This is what also concerns most of the Pakistanis is that why isn't the issue being raised to the international level?

When a U.S. government says anything, U.K. government says anything, even when Indian government says something without evidence everyone takes it so seriously, but when Pakistan government says something with evidence you think whatever
Well, it kinda concerns us too, if there is proof, you should send over a dossier to everyone, make noise about it, just about do everything that India did after 26/11! This is the reason no one believes Pakistan, and Pak is always said to be in denial mode.
Its just stupid, you have proof and you aren't showing it to anyone, then whats the point.:what:

This is what also concerns most of the Pakistanis is that why isn't the issue being raised to the international level? Honestly there isn't much hope raising the issue with the Americans however we can raise the issue at the UN, we can take friendly countries into confidence and we can tell the Russians to back of other wise Chechnya isn't far away from our area of influence. For God sake this is the time GOP needs to stand up and take decisions which are necessary for the survival of Pakistan, just giving an in house briefings won't solve the matter.

So when is Malik sending the dossier containing all the proofs that he has? I am eagerly awaiting for him to reach all the global media & present the facts.

That is, if he has the facts with evidence. If he doesn't, just ask him to shut the fkuc up!

So when is Malik sending the dossier containing all the proofs that he has? I am eagerly awaiting for him to reach all the global media & present the facts.

That is, if he has the facts with evidence. If he doesn't, just ask him to shut the fkuc up!

So is everyone else.. being already in a tight spot, I doubt he would do anything this stupid.. but then again i have been wrong before.

I am not Malik's adviser nor am i his PA that i can provide you with such details. Your sarcasm is lost on me. I have raised the same thing only if you had payed a bit more attention to what i have written, you wouldn't have felt the need to reply. God speed.

Its just stupid, you have proof and you aren't showing it to anyone, then whats the point.:what:

Exactly! and believe me we are worried about it. Rehman's creditiability is highly doubtful and that is what makes us even more worried because either what hes saying is true or perhaps he is simply trying to hide the incapability and incapacity of his government to tackle the issue. In either case its very worrisome.:frown:

I am not Malik's adviser nor am i his PA that i can provide you with such details. Your sarcasm is lost on me. I have raised the same thing only if you had payed a bit more attention to what i have written, you wouldn't have felt the need to reply. God speed.

Actually I was just trying to bolster your argument by stating what I expect from Malik. Somehow I may have phrased the response poorly. Sorry, if you took any personal offenses in it.

Well the officials of Federal Interior Ministry, Intelligence Bureau and Frontier Constabulary were all providing evidence not just Rehman Malik and I'm glad they're going to bring this up to the international community's attention.

I am sure this time they wont be kept along with all the incriminating evidence Musharraf had about Indian involvement in Afghanistan and the "terrorists" being trained in their consulates.

I hope since so many guys have the evidence, someone must be bold enough to bring it on national scene.

But the big issue is, why everything is being kept for domestic consumption. I dont think Malik needs to prove this to his political collegues. This is a grave matter of international conern let it be discussed on an international platform.

Well i guess when Indians show the world the proof...of Pakistanis involvement in assam,kashmir....and killing of bob woolmer..well atleast i am happy the sudani pakistani(MALIK) has finally blamed INDIA...cuz so far indians seemed to be a very peace loving nation....while we were blamed for everything even the HEART ATTACK of MANMOHAN SINGH....must be the ISI.....:rofl::rofl:

@ SHUKLA.....so why didn't INDIA present information and evidence it has against ISI...i gues you have evidence dating back to the 80s don't you....present it to the world and lets discuss this international issue....the problem is BALOCHISTAN is our integral part it will always remain so inshallah and like india claims that hey ASSAM is our problem we do the same

True however let not hatred cloud our judgment. Most of us don't have a high regard for the GOP however that should not be our criteria to see if GOP is telling the truth or perhaps lying to cover up its own ills.
So you are saying India has no BLA camps in Afghanistan?

What i am saying, you need to have a piece of mind to understand, it seems ruby has taken that away.
Probably you dint get the question. I will rephrase it.
Are you saying India might not be having BLA camps in Afghanistan? Or are your comments just about evidence?

True however let not hatred cloud our judgment. Most of us don't have a high regard for the GOP however that should not be our criteria to see if GOP is telling the truth or perhaps lying to cover up its own ills.

Well i guess when Indians show the world the proof...of Pakistanis involvement in assam,kashmir....and killing of bob woolmer..well atleast i am happy the sudani pakistani(MALIK) has finally blamed INDIA...cuz so far indians seemed to be a very peace loving nation....while we were blamed for everything even the HEART ATTACK of MANMOHAN SINGH....must be the ISI.....:rofl::rofl:

Every statement of yours is absolutely insane.

You are happy that Malik blamed India. How does that help him or your country sort out the mess that you have now? There is not an iota of evidence presented. All we can see are just pathetic attempts by your government, to deviate your attention from their ghastly failure to hypothetical issues. Remember - most of the countries support India's charges against Pakistan, none supports yours.

Morale - If you have evidence, go ahead & present. If not, shut the fkuc up & plan to come out from the sh!t hole that you have dug for yourself.

Actually the US has been copmleetely defeated in this reagion and we are paying the price for supporting US.
The Russian have won in this reagion .And US has made deals with them for their facesaving.
US has also left Pakistan alone in this time of need and has made deals with the Russians for their safe exit from Afghanistan . Now its an Indian Demand that Pakistan should be de-Nuclearized and all the players including RUSSIA INDIA and US are persuing this strategy leaving Pakistan Isolated. I see common goal of US, India & Russia to snatch Pakistani Nukes, Take Balochistan and share its riches . They are doing the same in Afghanistan . Its all BanderBant scenario of looting the resources of Afghanistan and Balochistan . Iran is also not happy with us due to the Jandullah operating in Balochistan .

The only support left for us is from Begieng . But they(US,India,Russia) also pressurising China to not to support Pakistan. Let it fall well give you your share. Turkey is also sending its forces in Afghanistan.

The Situation is worse and its up to us Pakistanis to save our country ourselves. We have to show this world that for the sake of our Beloved PAKISTAN we will Fight till the Last Drop of Our Blood.
The walls created btw the People of Pakistan will be torned down like the Berlin wall .It will be a BloodBath but for the sake of Our country and coming generations we have to do this . Its time for Action . Let the World see our Might. We will Win InshaAllah.

Pakistan Paindabad. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom