What's new

Rehman Malik gives evidence of Indian, Afghan involvement

and as for credibility....like i said before ISRAEL carries out atrocities in palestian...we know it everyone knows it but the WEST stays mum on the subject and doesn't say anytihng does that classify as credibilty....I accusations from the US and India of ISI and PA complicity in what amount to treasonous acts along the lines of 'CIA did 911' without any evidence.

btw we see neutrality and justice hall marks of west
what a joke

if some one draws catoons of Prophet{Nawzbillah) its freedom of speech but if some one give evidence that no gas chamber in germaney he is sent to jail

REALISTICALLY SAYING WEST OR SAY ALL HUMANS ONLY RECKON EVIDENCE THAT THEY FEEL TRUE OR NEAR TO THEIR TRUTH....JUSTICE IS RELITIVE

SO I THINK BE TRUE AND COMITTED TO YOUR TRUTH AND HELL WITH HYPOCRATES

and as for credibility....like i said before ISRAEL carries out atrocities in palestian...we know it everyone knows it but the WEST stays mum on the subject and doesn't say anytihng does that classify as credibilty....I accusations from the US and India of ISI and PA complicity in what amount to treasonous acts along the lines of 'CIA did 911' without any evidence.

:cheesy: are you copy pasting my posts bro....:yahoo::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom