What's new

Reham Khan book published online

Malucious campaign against Khan has started....on social media they are sharing his video intervie s where he is calling Mumtaz Qadri and terrorists and murderer.....noonis are playing the religion and sect card....

Don't Worry, His followers accepts IK being...i.e. Zani, Sharabi-Kababi, Charsi, Louti, Jawari etc. etc. as long as he is not corrupt directly:lol: (of course minusing ATMs around him)
Khawaja Asif understands IK very aptly.
Janab-e-Speaker....Aap inki Jaibain Check Karain...Abi bhi Khali Hongi.
Inkay Hath Apni Jaibion main Naheeen....Dosroon Ke jaibon main hain:omghaha:

Blackberry to order in the Deuce Bigalow.
Bitcoins to pay for it.

Lifes good.

upload_2018-7-12_12-28-3.png
upload_2018-7-12_12-28-3.png

Don't Worry, His followers accepts IK being...i.e. Zani, Sharabi-Kababi, Charsi, Louti, Jawari etc. etc. as long as he is not corrupt directly:lol: (of course minusing ATMs around him)
Khawaja Asif understands IK very aptly.
Janab-e-Speaker....Aap inki Jaibain Check Karain...Abi bhi Khali Hongi.
Inkay Hath Apni Jaibion main Naheeen....Dosroon Ke jaibon main hain:omghaha:
Atleast with him we know where our money is going, with mian sb its used to build roads for what rsw material is bought from family owned businesses and then thst is launderedfor buying properties abroad....

Atleast with him we know where our money is going, with mian sb its used to build roads for what rsw material is bought from family owned businesses and then thst is launderedfor buying properties abroad....

Oh com'on balixd...I expects better from you.
Foreign funding case still un-attended by him
Justice Wajih Found Corruption on internal party election...and he sacked him the next at once.
He accepts misusing SKMH funds on betting...what else do you still need.

I like the chapter about the secret dungeon and the ritual spanking.

Back
Top Bottom