What's new

Reham Khan book published online

Wow...Now Hamza Ali Abbasi....why he was fearful of Rahm's book.?

If only this book can magically bring the receipts of the mian and prevent him from going to prison. Prevent the implosion of this tooi party. Win the tooi party an election which lets be honest is becoming a myth now.

This is nothing more than masterbation material for tooi party merasi's and leaders alike.

If that's really in the book (shared above) than she is a goner ..writing non sense like this just makes her credibly zero.

Don't Worry, His followers accepts IK being...i.e. Zani, Sharabi-Kababi, Charsi, Louti, Jawari etc. etc. as long as he is not corrupt directly:lol: (of course minusing ATMs around him)
Khawaja Asif understands IK very aptly.
Janab-e-Speaker....Aap inki Jaibain Check Karain...Abi bhi Khali Hongi.
Inkay Hath Apni Jaibion main Naheeen....Dosroon Ke jaibon main hain:omghaha:
Suna hy ap key leader ko arrest karney waley hain
Kher mana lawo :D

very bad buzurgo, I assumed you were a respectable member. :angel::angel::angel:

mind you what is the new technique:ashamed:

So if Reham writes it she is some enlightened liberated women and if i say it its perverted old ball sack?

What sexism is this?

but then they will ask you who are you as a man to judge womens morals?

The reason why this new technique was invented is because of water scarcity and thus its a need of time. Cleanliness is half the faith.

#50ShadesOfReham
will she needs to apply those techniques to herself first as part of being a faithful. If she had morals we would be making/passing judgement, As morals are not sold in the supermarket it will be a little difficult for her.

Don't Worry, His followers accepts IK being...i.e. Zani, Sharabi-Kababi, Charsi, Louti, Jawari etc. etc. as long as he is not corrupt directly:lol: (of course minusing ATMs around him)
Khawaja Asif understands IK very aptly.
Janab-e-Speaker....Aap inki Jaibain Check Karain...Abi bhi Khali Hongi.
Inkay Hath Apni Jaibion main Naheeen....Dosroon Ke jaibon main hain:omghaha:

Established trash,haram khore, oh, I mean elite is on the attack, I guess IK Is doing all the right things.:nana::nana:

Infact more I see, more a realize that Reham Khan has done a great service to Imran Khan here. He will get more sympathetic votes. Even hardcore PMLN loyalists knows that its all crap written in the book.

will she needs to apply those techniques to herself first as part of being a faithful. If she had morals we would be making/passing judgement, As morals are not sold in the supermarket it will be a little difficult for her.

We are making conversation buddy. I did not judge or pass comment on her nor her book.
See my friend its very hard to be politically correct all the time in a place where populist mob mentality is patronized by cultists and peers.

Back
Top Bottom