What's new

Reham: Imran didn't love me, told me to stay indoor make chapati, but his dog loved me

Lol at claim her brother didn't want her to marry Imran as he weren't religious enough for her lol delusioned woman .

What a bad bad choice you made while choosing this woman as your soulmate,IK...you should have gone for character and some morals also rather than falling for only the Plastic Beauty/Face...

Disgusting Woman now showing her real worth and standard!

What a disgrace to Womanhood!

Agreed..it seems that lady was looking for some immidiate fame and gateway to enter to politics...Imran Khan is a good and smart person to know her attitude from beginning and shown her the door...Good job indeed..

personal mian-biwi breakup bs shouldn't be of anyone's concern.

Imran probably had his fill anyway, khao, piyo, outswing :enjoy:

nah never heard of 8 lacs lol....its around 18 to 20 crores including all the expensive Jewellery,Clothes,a House,Bank Balance etc etc but im not sure...

She can blackmail him by maligning him in Media every other day and writing a Book on him bringing the very personal details out and since IK is a Politician and it will definately affect his popularity as his popularity graph has already gone down after Marriage ..Example: Terrible defeats in recent Elections in Punjab!

Its a Media age you know! It works!

Oh please stop being a Feminist! You are a Boring Woman!

Theres no difference between a man and woman when it comes to being an Evil! A Woman can be as bad as any Man!

Its old and outdated way of thinking!
Yeh Cheez ZINDABAD!

U have my respect.

Now we are discussing the accusations and the allegations of a divorced couple. They both married because they were attracted but had different expectations from this marriage. Both should take time-out and not advertise their version of alleged events.

Reham sounds like a woman that no man should touch with a 10 foot pole.

....................................................................................................

Imran Khan was so scared of Black Magic that he started taking bath with "Daal Masoor" :- Fawad Chaudhry

Munnio badnam hue darling tere lea.:rofl:

Only in this case Munni is imran khan.

Back
Top Bottom