What's new

Regarding SPSSC in PAF

is nt any difference between these: rejection and screening out. I

• Twice rejected by inter services Selection board (ISSB)/ General Headquarters (GHQ) or Naval Headquarters (NHQ) or Air Headquarters (AHQ) Selection Board (third chance for specific higher qualification courses only)
  • Twice screened out by ISSB / any Service Selection Board

Is the interview by first AHQ special selection board and stamped recommended on DMC considered initial selection??
I believe screened out/rejected are synonymous here but I could be wrong. If someone has appeared twice and has been rejected/screened out they are ineligible to appear again unless they have a higher qualification than what they previously had.
Rejection means getting a letter that says which explicitly says tha the said person has been deemed "not recommended".
Not getting a call letter to join is a different matter.
If you apply as a doc I think the process is pretty stright forward, assuming that you have alead done your MBBS already.

bad main complain na kerna kay kisi nay guide nae kia tha .military is for mediocre lot and not for educated people with brains. they always feel mis fit in military environment. i know many sword of honors of CAE who opted for pre mature retirement from air force. before joining air force i will recommend you to have a sitting with a someone who has served or serving as a doctor in military. military today is not what you see on TV. it is better then majority of the civilian organizations in pak but majority of the time and energies are spent in doing hyporcrisy, leg pulling, making careers. etc. if you are good at saying "yes sir" to every idiotic order then you must join military. dont get fooled by the programes like "mahaaz" by wajahat saedd khan
so i suggest do specialization in a field of your choice . go abroad and live like a human being. what can be expected in a country where people elect NS and zardaris as their leaders.
Why an I sensing a little animosity towards the forces. I respect your opinion but you are making the military into something it's not. What you are saying might be true to a certain degree but saying but painting the army in the same colour as you believe is not something I would recommend. I know many board toppers, and people far more intelligent then me who have thriving careers in the ared forces.

I believe screened out/rejected are synonymous here but I could be wrong. If someone has appeared twice and has been rejected/screened out they are ineligible to appear again unless they have a higher qualification than what they previously had.
Rejection means getting a letter that says which explicitly says tha the said person has been deemed "not recommended".
Not getting a call letter to join is a different matter.
If you apply as a doc I think the process is pretty stright forward, assuming that you have alead done your MBBS already.

Yep. I have applied once and did not get the call letter. Somewhere I read that one can apply as many times as far as he/she keeps getting recommended but another place I read that if one does nt get selected in final interview 2 times that is equal to screening out. Anyways, thanks :-)

Yep. I have applied once and did not get the call letter. Somewhere I read that one can apply as many times as far as he/she keeps getting recommended but another place I read that if one does nt get selected in final interview 2 times that is equal to screening out. Anyways, thanks :-)
You are right to say that one can apply as many times as they want as long as they keep on getting recommended, I see that you have your mind set on it and although it's not my place to say so but I'll still say that it's not worth joining the forces as a doc/Engr etc.
God speed and best of luck.

Why an I sensing a little animosity towards the forces. I respect your opinion but you are making the military into something it's not. What you are saying might be true to a certain degree but saying but painting the army in the same colour as you believe is not something I would recommend. I know many board toppers, and people far more intelligent then me who have thriving careers in the ared forces.
dear there is no animosity. it is just the reality.in pakistan armed forces are better then civil institutes but the bulk of the candidates appearing in the ISSB are average IQ people. the cream goes to good medical and engineering colleges. most of my relatives and friends who are in military are those who failed to get admission in any medical and engineering college with few exceptions off course. as far as performance is concerned yes we lost all ground wars to india. PAF has a glorious record against IAF and there is no need to even mention about navy. our military strategies have always back fired on us. biggest blunders being the creation and funding of talibans, various sectarian jihadi organizations and MQM. karachi port was made non functional by indian navy in 71. our only supply route was blocked but after the war no one bothered to form an alternative port form where link with international markets can be maintained in case of another blockade of karachi in future war . finally china gave some sense to our rulers and today gwador is functional. probably our military planners were just went into sleep mode after 71. there is no need to mention the political leaders .

dear there is no animosity. it is just the reality.in pakistan armed forces are better then civil institutes but the bulk of the candidates appearing in the ISSB are average IQ people. the cream goes to good medical and engineering colleges. most of my relatives and friends who are in military are those who failed to get admission in any medical and engineering college with few exceptions off course. as far as performance is concerned yes we lost all ground wars to india. PAF has a glorious record against IAF and there is no need to even mention about navy. our military strategies have always back fired on us. biggest blunders being the creation and funding of talibans, various sectarian jihadi organizations and MQM. karachi port was made non functional by indian navy in 71. our only supply route was blocked but after the war no one bothered to form an alternative port form where link with international markets can be maintained in case of another blockade of karachi in future war . finally china gave some sense to our rulers and today gwador is functional. probably our military planners were just went into sleep mode after 71. there is no need to mention the political leaders .
You claim to hold no animosity for the military but your post says otherwise. I am curious as to how your arm chair gave you such insight into the workings of the military. Arm chair generals are the worst IMO.

i applied for pak airforce and cleared initial test ... can anybody tell me what they will ask in interview and what they will check in medical examination??

Back
Top Bottom