What's new

Refreshing Memories; Crimean Tatar Genocide by Soviet Russia (1944 )

As far as I am concerned, Crimea is now a better place under Russian control than it was under Ukraine. At the moment, it is a nice tourist destination compared to very unsafe situation in Turkey, Syria, Iraq etc.

View attachment 305382View attachment 305382
Yes, Crimea is so romantic nowadays under Russian rule with the blackout.

article-2261098-16C94967000005DC-619_634x427.jpg

If the Russians armed the PKK much more Turkish soldiers, armor and aircraft would be targeted.

The PKK almost certainly aquired their weapons from those degenerate rejects that Turkey supports, mainly the FSA and by aquired I mean they killed FSA and took their weapons which were looted from the Syrian army. Turkish foreign policy at work.

Really?

So ak47 dragunov, bixi, sa7 etc. Actually alien orgin weapons and terrorist pkk got them from aliens?

Dude don't be ridiculous...

Should I cry now?I mean the tatars sold so much young mans and womens in slavery in the ottomean empire.They are not an angels, are they?Some of them fight for Hitler, so I'm not going to cry for them.Congrats to Ukraine for their political win last night.I have no idea why they even sing for Crimea?I mean Khrushchev transferred it to the Ukrainian SSR 10 years after the deportations...
But we all know who was going to win the thing if it wasnt for the politics.
Cifja28W0AAOZHz.jpg

Is your Allah going to do something for all people that was sold in slavery by the poor tatars?
According to various estimates, from 1 to 3 million Russian were captured and sold to slavery from the 15th to the 18th century by Crimean Khanate (It is only those who have been sold, how many were killed is totally unknown). The slave trade was one of the most important branches of economy of the Crimean Khanate.
Crimean Tatars massively collaborated with the Nazi occupiers. In place of Stalin's other leader would destroy this nation. Stalin was too kind and just settled them to the east.

Yes, Crimea is so romantic nowadays under Russian rule with the blackout.

article-2261098-16C94967000005DC-619_634x427.jpg
Crimea now provided 100% of electricity through energy bridge from the mainland.

Really?

So ak47 dragunov, bixi, sa7 etc. Actually alien orgin weapons and terrorist pkk got them from aliens?

Dude don't be ridiculous...

The AK-47 is produced in China, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, former Yogoslavia, and many other countries. Many Soviet origin weapons were exported by these countries.

The Kurds have been fighting the FSA, ISIS, Nusra, ect. So no the PKK did not get those weapons from aliens, they got them from some of the idiots Turkey has been supporting. Everything that Erdogan has done has backfired.

Crimea now provided 100% of electricity through energy bridge from the mainland.
Well, not exactly besides years it took. In this case @TaiShang as usual speaks without knowledge, ignorantly. I hear a considerable large amount of Crimean people aren't that happy with it and the Russian rule.

Well, not exactly besides years it took. I hear a considerable large amount of Crimean people aren't that happy with it and the Russian rule.
100% of energy are supplied now. Recently the fourth branch or energy bridge (the last one) was launched. It took about 1 year. By 2018 construction of two new gas power plants will be finished and the Crimea will be entirely on self-reliance on electricity.
The vast majority are glad about reunion with Motherland. The standard of living there has increased by 2-3 times compared with the Ukrainian one.

Well, not exactly besides years it took. I hear a considerable large amount of Crimean people aren't that happy with it and the Russian rule.

That is what the Ukrainian and Turkish media tell you. What they don't tell you is that many Tatars have been appointed to government positions and many more actually have jobs and a better quality of life.

Why would Tatars want to live under Ukrainian rule? What has Ukraine done for them? No jobs, poor quality of life is not something too many people cheer for.

The AK-47 is produced in China, Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, former Yogoslavia, and many other countries. Many Soviet origin weapons were exported by these countries.

The Kurds have been fighting the FSA, ISIS, Nusra, ect. So no the PKK did not get those weapons from aliens, they got them from some of the idiots Turkey has been supporting. Everything that Erdogan has done has backfired.

Sure sure you are angel and the Turks are evil. From rifle to bullets, rockets, missile, land mines etc. Come from Russia.

I hate erdogan as much as you do but dude stop b.s.'ing here. Your criminal mafia gov. says those b.s. lies and you here repeat it again and again.

Anyways. As I said, we Kurds will avenge again just like my grandfathers have done during ww1. Here on these land who becomes a dog of Russia and others will be faced with the same end.

Jamala's winning song 1944 was politically motivated hence she should have been disqualified as political entries are not allowed according to their rules.

Russia is the true winner here.

Just my do Paisa.

The standard of living there has increased by 2-3 times compared with the Ukrainian one.

Why would Tatars want to live under Ukrainian rule? What has Ukraine done for them? No jobs, poor quality of life is not something too many people cheer for.
Sad, a country like Ukraine, which has strong family ties with Russia, hates it but you know what? I don't wonder :)

Sure sure you are angel and the Turks are evil. From rifle to bullets, rockets, missile, land mines etc. Come from Russia.

No, that is what you want to believe but facts prove otherwise. Millions of AK-47s were produced in China, Yogoslavia, Bulgaria, Poland, i don't need to repeat myself again.

Millions of other soviet weapons were also produced. I bet you did not know that Turkey, the US and gulf states covertly armed the Mujahadeen with Soviet origin weapons.

Lastly everyone knows the Kurds have been taking weapons from dead FSA, ISIS, Nusra, etc. your accusations have no proof or even logic.

Sad, a country like Ukraine, which has strong family ties with Russia, hates it but you know what? I don't wonder :)
This was propaganda on Western money from 1991 year. A number of people believe this propaganda. But most of the population in the southern and eastern regions - not. When the Russian army enters here, it will be greeted with flowers as in the Crimea.
Many Ukrainians are just jealous. In Soviet times, Ukraine was much more developed republic than Russian Federation. However, nowadays the standard of living in Ukraine is 3-4 times lower. And the difference is increasing.

Should I cry now?I mean the tatars sold so much young mans and womens in slavery in the ottomean empire.They are not an angels, are they?Some of them fight for Hitler, so I'm not going to cry for them.Congrats to Ukraine for their political win last night.I have no idea why they even sing for Crimea?I mean Khrushchev transferred it to the Ukrainian SSR 10 years after the deportations...
But we all know who was going to win the thing if it wasnt for the politics.
Cifja28W0AAOZHz.jpg

Is your Allah going to do something for all people that was sold in slavery by the poor tatars?

Two wrongs don't make a right. If Tatars have done something wrong, they will be held accountable by Allah. So, yes, Allah will do everything not something for those people who were sold by Tatars.

Got it?

When Tatars were deported, they left houses and lands some of which costs million dollars.
Today rich Russians stay at their lands by the sea , for example Yalta.
I know a lot of Tatars have Soviet document on houses. But nobody turns back houses.
Tatars still live in terribly bad conditions. When The Crimea belongs to Ukraine, Ukraine allowed them built houses on public lands. But local Russians werent happy with this situation.
Crimean Russians always blamed Tatars that They occupied public lands. But Tatars have right to occupe to public lands. Because noone has turned back theiir houses and lands and fields from Grandpa's, grandmums.

Russians the most rasist nation which hate Tatars. Poor Taatars are being assumilated under Putin.

The Crimea has never been Russian , They are occupands.

Ukranians and Tatars hate them. It is the most clear fact.

Back
Top Bottom