What's new

Redrawing Karachi, ECB snubs the great MQM

IN 2005 MQM along with mushi made the new halkabandis! so i guess the ECP restored the old halqas. simple even those were done without census so even now going back is like doing the same thing.

hence no worries

IN 2005 MQM along with mushi made the new halkabandis! so i guess the ECP restored the old halqas. simple even those were done without census so even now going back is like doing the same thing.

hence no worries

proof please,

it was actually done after doing census in karachi

and it was not done in 2005, it was done in 2002 when MMA won 5 MNA seats from karachi

and why ECP do delimitation on few perticular areas? why didnt it do delimitations on the whole of karachi?

hence no worries

When was the last census do you remember ?

When was the last census do you remember ?

when was the last census held well in 1998. then in 2001 this happened :

in 2001, five districts of Karachi were merged to form the city district of Karachi. It was structured as a three-tier federation, with the two lower tiers composed of 18 towns and 178 union councils

MQM didn't object then why not?

besides MQM claims that EVERYONE VOTES FOR MQM! so what if you divide karachi into 100 parts it is actually helpful for MQM don't you think? MQM didn't complain when it was benefitting them then why complain now? MQM kaay loog tou MQM ko hi vote daleingaay naa.

MQM will win the seats it wins so no need to lose sleep.

bhai read it offical census reconginised in pakistan was done in 1998

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dpu-projects/Global_Report/pdfs/Karachi.pdf

the census for entire country in 1998

the delimitation in karachi was done after the new census

even if there was no census in 2002 then it was logical to do delimitation according to 1998 because the census is held after every ten years and in 2013 it should have been according to 2008 census

the delimitation was done on few seats and not entire city, those seats include those where MQM is little vulnerable

the census for entire country in 1998

the delimitation in karachi was done after the new census

even if there was no census in 2002 then it was logical to do delimitation according to 1998 because the census is held after every ten years and in 2013 it should have been according to 2008 census

the delimitation was done on few seats and not entire city, those seats include those where MQM is little vulnerable

bhai read it. in 2013 delimitation is just a reversal of what was done in 2002. WITHOUT a census. so nothing has changed we are back to 2002 lines. the new census MUST be done i believe and then any new halka bandi must be done. until that is done 2002 position must remain.

so nothing has changed we are back to 2002 position.

bhai read it. in 2013 delimitation is just a reversal of what was done in 2002. WITHOUT a census. so nothing has changed we are back to 2002 lines. the new census MUST be done i believe and then any new halka bandi must be done. until that is done 2002 position must remain.

so nothing has changed we are back to 2002 position.

when was the last delimitation was done before 2002? and when was the delimitation done if not in 2002 according to 1998 census?

when was the last delimitation was done before 2002? and when was the delimitation done if not in 2002 according to 1998 census?

Yaar tu naraaaz hai mujhe seii koi reply hiii nahin kartaa kabhi ? :cray:

what??????????????? sorry i don't understand your question :what:

Yaar tu naraaaz hai mujhe seii koi reply hiii nahin kartaa kabhi ? :cray:

he will be fine on 12th may don't worry then he will become your friend again .:victory:

what??????????????? sorry i don't understand your question :what:

he will be fine on 12th may don't worry then he will become your friend again .:victory:

you said the delimitation of 2013 was the reversal of 2002 delimitation(which was based on 1998 census), so i have asked you then if we reverse 2002 delimitation then when was the delimitation done according to 1998 census before the 2002 delimitation?

Back
Top Bottom