What's new

RED DOT SIGHTS for Pakistan Army G3A3 and Chinese SMG

Sir, if u are able to find out which Chinese model or design worked the most effectively, plz do tell as i need to buy one for myself and i only have Chinese models to look into in Peshawar.

Personally I am not a very big fan of Chinese equipment or optics! However the internet is full of low priced Chinese sights and it all depends on how much are you willing to spend and how much you rate reliability/ quality vs. cheap price!! My choice from the above would be either the German or the US sight!

Sorry to be dragging this old thread out but lately a lot of multimedia of Pak Army shows use of combat optics being used which is splendid news. But the question is what did the top brass choose to settle for?

Sorry to be dragging this old thread out but lately a lot of multimedia of Pak Army shows use of combat optics being used which is splendid news. But the question is what did the top brass choose to settle for?

The official aiming red d ot sights for the conventional forces in limited numbers for now is some chinese origin thing as given in this thread and picture provided to us by Xyon.

The special forces guys SSG use the US made Aimpoint red d ot sights.

And many of the optical sights in the shape of telescopes / red d ot aiming sights you see with officers are either bought by the officers from their own pockets or the battalion / unit purchases from the market on their own from the funds available to each unit.

Apologies in advanced once again for resurecting this thread! Optics seem to be a standard feature on rifles for troops on front line, any updates or news about the optics being used by PA it has been a few years now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom