What's new

Recording Pogroms Against Religious Minorities in India

Although I have one small request: Would you please hit the "Caps Lock" button on the left-side of your keyboard so that the indicator light goes off before you type your posts. Badee Meherbani.

INDICATOR LIGHTS WILL NOT BE OFF FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU :-
NAMASTE ,THANKS,MEHERBANI ...........:coffee:

THIS STATEMENT IS APPROPRIATE FOR INDIANS ONLY .....

I guess you meant _ALSO_. Yes the statement equally applies to Indians.

There are a lot of injustices in India and almost everyone of us will agree to it. However to paint the Indian Government and as an extension, the vast majority of people which elects it as being communal is a huge stretch of imagination. We are proud of our Democratic and Secular credentials.

INDICATOR LIGHTS WILL NOT BE OFF FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU :-
NAMASTE ,THANKS,MEHERBANI ...........:coffee:

As per my Fardh, I have served you the intimation. I am done.

As the Quran-e-Majid records:

"You are but a reminder, so remind.
He who goes aright, goes aright for the good of his own soul;
he who goes astray, only goes astray to the detriment of it.
You have not been sent as a keeper over people.

You are but a warner, so warn.
Say O Prophet: From God we have come,
and to God is our return;
And it is God who will be the final judge
of all that we have actually done."

IB,

Let's be honest here!

Riyadh Bhai,

Speaking of Honesty, or more correctly the opposite of Honesty, i.e. Hyprocrisy (Munafiqah), here is our own Dr. Israr Ahmad speaking about how our own so-called "muslim" society in Pakistan is "Munafiqat ka Bulandah". May be Dr. Israr Ahmad is also an Indian Agent or Qadiani or Murtad or Amriki totah or something.....

Horrible truth about Pakistan - YouTube

Speaking of Honesty, or more correctly the opposite of Honesty, i.e. Hyprocrisy (Munafiqah), here is our own Dr. Israr Ahmad speaking about how our own so-called "muslim" society in Pakistan is "Munafiqat ka Bulandah". May be Dr. Israr Ahmad is also an Indian Agent or Qadiani or Murtad or Amriki totah or something.....

I agree with him.. but at the same time.. I would suggest not to take it too intensely.
Dr Israr has been incorrect in a lot of crucial topics.. but that is beyond the scope of this topic.

As per my Fardh, I have served you the intimation. I am done.

As the Quran-e-Majid records:

"You are but a reminder, so remind.
He who goes aright, goes aright for the good of his own soul;
he who goes astray, only goes astray to the detriment of it.
You have not been sent as a keeper over people.

You are but a warner, so warn.
Say O Prophet: From God we have come,
and to God is our return;
And it is God who will be the final judge
of all that we have actually done."

IB BAHI
AS I TOLD U BEFORE THAT I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE LIKE U IN MEDIA YOUTUBE,TRIBUNE.COM ,VIDEOS ETC WHO PRETEND TO BE PAKISTANI AND THEY USE MORE URDU WORDS SO THAT NOBODY CAN RECOGNIZE THEM ....AND BTW I CAN ALSO COPY PASTE THOUSANDS OF QURANIC AHYATS FOR U ....NOW MY REQUEST TO U NOT TO TEACH ME LIKE FOOLS

Back
Top Bottom