What's new

Record 74 foreign nationals pass out of IMA, 631 new officers joins Army

Here are some famous officers from foreign countries who passed out from the IMA...

General M. A. G. Osmany- first Commander-in-Chief of Bangladesh Army and Supreme Commander of the Mukti Bahini during the Bangladesh Liberation War.
General Yahya Khan- Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Army and third President of Pakistan.
General Muhammad Musa- Commander-in-Chief of Pakistan Army.
General Tikka Khan- Chief of Army Staff, Pakistan Army and martial law administrator in East Pakistan.
Lt General Ghulam Jilani Khan- Pakistani martial law administrator.
Lt General Habibullah Khan Khattak- Chief of General Staff, Pakistan Army.
Tun Hussein Onn- third Prime Minister of Malaysia.
General Ibrahim Ismail- Chief of Staff of the Malaysian Armed Forces.

Please help me to understand , How Pakistani got training from IMA.

I thought they literally passed out. I see Indian English is convoluted as chaos theory.

55 cadets were from Afghanistan...This is surprising things... Afghanistan is getting a good number of officers from IMA , NDA...

To clear the doubt of world that ANA can't hold taliban.

I thought they literally passed out. I see Indian English is convoluted as chaos theory.

IMA curry-culum is very tough. The all the cadets must be doing lots of mugging to pass in theory. You are understanding me, no? Then I felicitate you on your brain power. I will send the gift now only!

Make sense of THAT!
:smart: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Anyway English is a funny language by itself.
D4C_Lets_face_it_English_is_a_crazy_language1.jpg

Welcome-to-the-English-language.png
Sorry too lazy to edit last pic to remove abuse. not intended at all.
Have a nice day!!

I must make mention of Pakistani and Indian officers / commanders having a good bonhomie for the 2-3 decades after independence. Many of the officers in British India were trained in the same institutions and after partition, even in battles , wars, skirmishes, officers from both sides had a mutual respect for each other as they had rubbed shoulders in academies. It was often said that in even in the heat of battles, they (officers) would exchange niceties to each other.

Back
Top Bottom