What's new

Recent Urban development in Bangladesh

What work is there for these farmers in these said cities?
Currently there is worker shortage in rural areas. Many have moved to industrial zones. Slowly machines are replacing humans as wages are going up hence investing on machinary becoming common day by day. This was unimaginable a decade ago.

So many renders for development.
Why dont you look at the posts from a year ago, all those projects are completed. Google them. These renders are of ongoing residential projects mostly.

Do they look too fancy for you to be true?? What part of india are you from?? Bihar?? Have you never seen apartments?

Last edited:
Why dont you look at the posts from a year ago, all those projects are completed. Google them. These renders are of ongoing residential projects mostly.

Do they look too fancy for you to be true?? What part of india are you from?? Bihar?? Have you never seen apartments?

You are talking to people from cow belt BIMARU states. He is clueless.

Even in developed areas like Mumbai and Delhi, Indian real estate developers are too cheap to commission renders and 3D render walk throughs.

It takes money to commission 3D and 2D renders.

Kanjoos Indian developers don't want to spend the money.

Re: apartments, some of these flats in Gulshan and Bashundhara cost upward of 12 to 16 crore for a 5000 Sqft. unit.

I have some friends who are in the market for some in Dhaka, I know.

Even some of their film stars in Mumbai live in apartments far worse than this.

The major film stars like the Khans probably have better mansions...

Aga Khan Bashundhara Campus. Mostly done, except the hardscaping and the landscaping (covid delayed everything by two years). Nice to have some open space in the middle of all the surrounding apt. blocks. from where most of their students will come, I'm sure.

Yup, "Kanjoos" Indian developers just spend hundreds of millions on building skyscrapers... While you lot brag about 15 storey "low-rises" in least liveable Dhaka.

Developers in India commission world leading architecture firms to design their projects... And Bilol believes that they can't afford to create renders...:lol:

Number of skyscrapers (height above 150 metres) in Mumbai ~190

Number of skyscrapers under construction in Mumbai ~250.

But they aren't rich enough to commission 3D renders & walkthrough videos... I guess having pirated copies of Autodesk Revit is a huge deal for an LDC. :omghaha:

View attachment 859177
View attachment 859178

Walkthrough video of a project by a local firm in a small town of 50,000 here in Kerala.

And the completed project.

View attachment 859185

Is it me, or does that town look better than least liveable Dhaka...?? :rofl:

BTW, Luxury comparisons from a country that can afford just 18K used cars an year? What has the world come to? :lol:

Reported as hijack trollbait post. @WebMaster and @The Eagle bhais this Kerala guy already got a negative rating from @Joe Shearer Dada. Useless boasting troll posts in every Bangladeshi thread...

Reported as hijack trollbait post. @WebMaster and @The Eagle bhais this Kerala guy already got a negative rating from @Joe Shearer Dada

And what the hell is this?? Don't drag India into every discussion or you will get countered.

You are talking to people from cow belt BIMARU states. He is clueless.

Even in developed areas like Mumbai and Delhi, Indian real estate developers are too cheap to commission renders and 3D render walk throughs.

It takes money to commission 3D and 2D renders.

Kanjoos Indian developers don't want to spend the money.

Re: apartments, some of these flats in Gulshan and Bashundhara cost upward of 12 to 16 crore for a 5000 Sqft. unit.

I have some friends who are in the market for some in Dhaka, I know.

Even some of their film stars in Mumbai live in apartments far worse than this.

The major film stars like the Khans probably have better mansions...

And I dont give a damn about your Dada or Daddy or whatever. :lol:

Why don't people put the idiot on their ignore list? Life is so much more peaceful.

Oh, here comes the "Dada" who plays cop in this forum.

If I see this Bilol idiot spewing crap again, I will respond. And I am free to do it.

Last edited:
Why don't people put the idiot on their ignore list? Life is so much more peaceful.

Some are bored I think. Bangalira drama-ta ektu beshi pochhondo kore. :-)

He and several other trolls are on my ignore list usually.

Kintu Dada - apnakey jebhabey onno thread e oshomman korlo, ota ki mene nea uchit?

Eta to kono civilized behavior er portai porena Dada.

Betar bar ektu beshi berechhey....

Jai hok apni boroda, apnara jeta bhalo mone koren arki....

এটার সম্মন্ধে শুধু এতটুকু বলা দরকার - ছাগলে কি না খায়। .....

Dada the guy has a huge chip on his shoulders, that is for sure. I don't know where the insecurity comes from.
The Hindutva guys are all fighting battles that, in their minds, they have lost. Whatever they do today, they cannot overcome in their minds what they have already defined as their own defeats in the past; they can't go back in time.

The result? Massive insecurity, xenophobia, looking for fights that they can win.

Subarna Express CTG to DAC non-stop, pulled by 2nd generation new Korean EMD GT38ACL Meter Gauge Diesel Locomotive made by Hyundai ROTEM, South Korea with PT INKA Air Brake Coaches/ Rake from Indonesia.

EMD GT42ACL model locomotives are the first ever EMD based diesel electric locomotives/ engines of Bangladesh for broad gauge (1,676 mm gauge) railway also the most advanced locomotives in the history of Bangladesh used for both passenger and freight train. Technical Specification of Bangladesh Railway Locomotive Class 6600

Type: Diesel Electric
Specific Model Number: 6607
Locomotive Gauge: 1,676 mm (Broad Gauge)
Engine Model: EMD GT42ACL
Builder: Progress Rail, USA
Building Year: 2020/2021
Fuel Type: Diesel
Prime mover: 12N-710G3B-EES
Maximum Speed: 130 kmph
Power Output: 3,250 HP
Loco equipped with EM2000 microprocessor control and AC traction motors
Date of capturing the footage: 26.10.2021

Back
Top Bottom