What's new

Recent Sino-Indian border conflict

Let's calm down there. India has lost. Period. They got humiliated once more and now Modi is begging for Xi's forgiveness at the BRIC summit. China shouldn't beat up India too much for the latter's mistake ... they've learned a very valuable listen
Indians are extremely intransigent.
If they never learned 55 years ago, they will never learn.

They will always self justify by moving the goal post to claim a win for India.
1st it was India will never stand down unless it is a mutual stand down.
After India's shameful unilateral stand down, Indian win was redefined as the road building scrapped.
When China refused to confirm cancelled road building, Indian win was redefined as road building was postponed.
I am very sure Indians will say China reneged on promise not to resume road building later on.

Indians are unbelievably now even claiming in their school textbooks that they won the war 55 years ago.
Indian thick skin is impossible to penetrate.
Incredible High Threshold for Tolerance of Shame.

Indians are extremely intransigent.
If they never learned 55 years ago, they will never learn.

They will always self justify by moving the goal post to claim a win for India.
1st it was India will never stand down unless it is a mutual stand down.
After India's shameful unilateral stand down, Indian win was redefined as the road building scrapped.
When China refused to confirm cancelled road building, Indian win was redefined as road building was postponed.
I am very sure Indians will say China reneged on promise not to resume road building later on.

Indians are unbelievably now even claiming in their school textbooks that they won the war 55 years ago.
Indian thick skin is impossible to penetrate.
Incredible High Threshold for Tolerance of Shame.

All you guys are on weed??

Your discussion shows how far are you from the reality, your leader 12 jinping is meeting our PM and discussing how not to reach to such standoff levels again and talking peace with us.
He know the importance of peace with us and you are shitting about war and what not.

i can only suggest you to stop whining and move ahead with peace, if you still want to live in la la land where chini army is building the road then go ahead morons.

Your discussion shows how far are you from the reality, your leader 12 jinping is meeting our PM and discussing how not to reach to such standoff levels again and talking peace with us.
He know the importance of peace with us and you are shitting about war and what not.

i can only suggest you to stop whining and move ahead with peace, if you still want to live in la la land where chini army is building the road then go ahead morons.
You are the one that is hallucinating.
Where did you see on my post about war ?
I am not from China, so not mine to call for war.
But from a strategic point of view, it is a good time to dismember India, as India have no missile shield and preoccupied with many disasters and internal strife.

Its your stupid army that misread China's road on Donglang as a threat to India.
From my perspective, China want to earn more tens and hundreds of billions off India.
Why would China want to threaten India ?

Notice how Indians were delirious when they thought the ones who got beaten at Pangong Lake were the Chinese.
Indians are warmongers when they thought they are winning, and whining when they lose.
When finally after many days, Indians realize their mistake, even though it was easy to distinguish the Indian side from their clothing, they redefine the incident as one of cowardice, kicking from the side.
Isn't this typical Indian troublemaker behavior despicable ?

You are the one that is hallucinating.
Where did you see on my post about war ?
I am not from China, so not mine to call for war.
But from a strategic point of view, it is a good time to dismember India, as India have no missile shield and preoccupied with many disasters and internal strife.

Its your stupid army that misread China's road on Donglang as a threat to India.
From my perspective, China want to earn more tens and hundreds of billions off India.
Why would China want to threaten India ?

Notice how Indians were delirious when they thought the ones who got beaten at Pangong Lake were the Chinese.
Indians are warmongers when they thought they are winning, and whining when they lose.
When finally after many days, Indians realize their mistake, even though it was easy to distinguish the Indian side from their clothing, they redefine the incident as one of cowardice, kicking from the side.
Isn't this typical Indian troublemaker behavior despicable ?

hot air, desmember India :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
go on post more, make fool of yourself. 73 days of border standoff and not fired a bullet and talk dismember India :haha::haha:

peace is never valued by indians. they see peace as othercountry's weakness. so indians dont deserve peace.
all these years india has always regard china as a enemy or at least competent, which is only known by asmall group of people like us. but as Chinese media dont care about india for a long time, chinese people has always been considering india is a friendly and poor country. doklam standoff showed them true face of india . I think this is a really good thing.and I wish indian govt. and army could put more pressure to china and its border. U guys are giving us damngood excuse to get people warned, get infrastructure in tibet done and get military equipment upgraded. for us, hardly can say we lose sth. that really matters. but we get a new angle to reconsider sinoindia relationship. coorporate is over,let compete begin

Last edited:
all these years india has always regard china as a enemy or at least competent, which is only known by asmall group of people like us. but as Chinese media dont care about india for a long time, chinese people has always been considering india is a friendly and poor country. doklam standoff showed them true face of india . I think this is a really good thing.and I wish indian govt. and army could put more pressure to china and its border. U guys are giving us damngood excuse to get people warned, get infrastructure in tibet done and get military equipment upgraded. for us, hardly can say we lose sth. that really matters. but we get a new angle to reconsider sinoindia relationship. coorporate is over,let compete begin

all this is bullshit. tell this to your public not here. i have traveled to china and have firsthand experience of how they view my country.
and if this is the true case, then you are total fools if you dont see a rising neighbor.

and its too poor that you need a damn good excuse to do something :lol::lol::lol:

the more i read your posts, and other cheerleaders i became more certain that chini posters here are damn fools.

Your leadership thinks exactly opposite of what you think and write, you are reading too much of global times and xhinuha, its may be Youtube and global news is banned in china.

Always assess enemy as it is and not what you think.

and if you want to reconsider the relationship then go and tell to your 12 jinping not here on pdf, we are putting pressure on your border since so many years now and still you dont notice means you are damn fools.

we reduced your country to save one single terrorist many times, this shows that you support terrorism :tdown::tdown:.

you seems to be the newest idiot in the line of idiots posting on these threads and just a kid. grow up and dont be like others.

Not a single bullet and Indians ran. :rofl:

cant debate with an idiot. go on laugh all you want.

all this is bullshit. tell this to your public not here. i have traveled to china and have firsthand experience of how they view my country.
and if this is the true case, then you are total fools if you dont see a rising neighbor.

and its too poor that you need a damn good excuse to do something :lol::lol::lol:

the more i read your posts, and other cheerleaders i became more certain that chini posters here are damn fools.

Your leadership thinks exactly opposite of what you think and write, you are reading too much of global times and xhinuha, its may be Youtube and global news is banned in china.

and if you want to reconsider the relationship then go and tell to your 12 jinping not here on pdf, we are putting pressure on your border since so many years now and still you dont notice means you are damn fools.

we reduced your country to save one single terrorist many times, this shows that you support terrorism :tdown::tdown:.

you seems to be the newest idiot in the line of idiots posting on these threads and just a kid. grow up and dont be like others.

Indians like to think they are geniuses and others are idiots.
Unfortunately for Indians, the facts show otherwise.
PISA, Indians are 2nd from bottom from the last PISA test they participated.
IMO, International Maths Olympiad, India 1.3 billion strong can only manage #52, worse off than Vietnam at #3, and Tiny Singapore at #7.

Not a single bullet and Indians ran. :rofl:
This idiot of IQ 82 calling others idiot don't count.

Your signature doesn't make sense ... China exists because of India?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

all this
all you want.
yep,keep this mood on. this is what we need. u learned about china? u have been to china?
well, i live in china~
about twitter youtube facebook, not a problem for me. and i was interesting to see all made-in-india videos about india vs this, india vs that. and tell u what, i followed quite a few indian socalled experts about settlite anylysis or defence anylysis. short,neat and clearly showed indian "elites" 's hates about china than those boring long article of hindustan times or other media. their words is useful, but the only barrier for chinese to learn that was that nobody cares india before. now, thanks to Doklam,more and more people who is able to cross GFW read about them and translate them and show them in social media like weibo, QQ~
india uprising? not possible if china against it. now we are going to do that,from our tibet province .
here,how is india GDP growing in recent 3 months? do u really think india's uprising is a sure thing? without china's invest and market developing, do u think european US japan firms would step into ur poor market with no purchase ability? interesting.
u know the biggist problem of india is only that u guys have no brain.

Last edited:

Majet, nobody gave a hoot about India in China until now. You just became our number ONE ENEMY. You putting pressure? And you think we are not reciprocating, why do you think the road in Doklam was built? Yah, everyone is afraid of the diarrhea SUPAPOWA.:rofl::rofl::rofl:. And yet they RANNNNN

Back
Top Bottom