What's new

Reasonably sure Masood Azhar planned Pathankot terror attack, says Musharraf

"The Pathankot terror attack was carried out by non-state actors. "Masood Azhar should not be roaming free (in Pakistan) after trying to assassinate me," he said.

So what's stopping Pakistan from getting rid of these so called "Non state actors".

Pretty sure someone from the management team maintains this account for stirring shit and click baiting. Perhaps the same person who runs pdf's twitter account. Hindus don't drink milk (wink wink)
I know the guy who handles kahonapyarhai's account and named him once.
And guess what happened next.:(

I still do not know whats the point. We have enough trolls anyway who will pick up bashing topics and post. But atleast they respond.

But still he is the biggest traffic generator by a large margin.

Come on what do u really think ... Pakistan army is not controlled by it government or its people... It has many faces extremist, pro-Taliban, Anti-Taliban, Pro-Government, Anti-Government... but cant blame them... when pro -terrorist and anti- terrorist are both in the same institution ...

This man was the part of same institution ... he is a political mad dog now... a Joker in his own country... I will trust Nawaz sharif any day ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom