What's new

REARMING of JAPAN

Technically speaking, US support Thai regime while Thai physically supported Khmer Rouge Regime, they may be pro-US but US have nothing to do with it, get your fact right first.

Technically speaking, you are just shameless liar. If not, you can just google "USA support khmer rouge" and find truth.
http://msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/pol/polpotmontclarion0498.html

Didn't I hear somewhere you're going for a master degree?

A comment from one of my friends : smartest US students go to business school, medical school for money, less smart students find a job after college, those who can not get a job go to graduate school. That's probably true.

Technically speaking, you are just shameless liar. If not, you can just google "USA support khmer rouge" and find truth.
The U.S. Is Even More Guilty Than Pol Pot

A comment from one of my friends : smartest US students go to business school, medical school for money, less smart students find a job after college, those who can not get a job go to graduate school. That's probably true.

lol, you are using an article, written by unknown anti-capitalism and pro-communist nobody and say this is reliable resource? with no reference and no header, not even the background of the author. Does that mean anyuthing?? NOT A JACK SHXT

I have an university webpage, everybody who studied in University have a university webpage, if i worte Chinese Premier is a dog and have no mother, birth from a rock, should the world believe that too?? If Chinese believe this so easy, i should write on my university page that Premier Xi is a jerk-off no good SOB, if people DO believe that.

Dude, every country can be pro-something and against-something, does not mean the country pro-US and got US support and under uncle sam Payroll........

As far as i see, the only thing US support of Khmer Rouge is to stop condamning and attesting the War criminal from Khmer Rouge. In term of support, the support package comes as a Economic package to the whole Cambodia. INCLUDING Khmer rouge. Does that mean US Support Khmer Rouge? No

U.S. Aid to Anti-Communist Rebels: The "Reagan Doctrine" and Its Pitfalls

now this is academic writing. With author title and reference, yours are just some Bulls from somebody.

US provide funding to SUNY (State University of New York) and David Ray Griffin, a 9-11 conspiracist, is an editor of SUNY Series in Constructive Postmodern Philosophy, does that mean US Support 9-11 Conspiracy??

lol mthanks for your concern, but i do have a job ever since i left the army as an officer and my job require me to finish a MIB, so what's your point??

i dont believe much about the training program. the real battle field is not the same with assumed situation in training. besides, china have their own training too, the problem is that you know much about the training of japan or whatever but know little or nothing about how china military is. therefore, you overrate japan to the highest extreme .
Regarding technologies, the technologies of japan are not higher than USA, i dont believe they make better weapons than USA. at this time all top weapons of USA, which are better than japanese weapon, were already in service in Japan. this point out that japan actually rearmed already! but which such many top modern weapons in japan, japan still can do nothing to china. that is why i said that reaming of japan didnt change anything.

Sir train is a big factor only experience is the key throughout history many armies who are experience wins most of the time in battles and your analysis of the Japanese moves in the dispute one they were no position to attack no military threat as in military to military if the Chinese send their Aircraft carrier yes the Japanese would respond in kind send out the Hyuga and the rest of the fleet but the chinese violated japanese territory with so called law enforcement vessel (that protects Chinese criminal poachers) fishing vessels and there illusions of so called territory any who you only respond according to the other guy actions so you claiming the Japanese going nothing is wrong they done something but not a lethal respond but a civilized one (well the first) which am very proud of but 2nd respond was bit powerful watercannons i hope we get those type from Japanese good for fight both poachers and fires.

you know what degree he will got? that is Phd degree of japanese views study. he mentioned that his wife got phd of east asia study blah blah. but to me, the correct name for that BSht degree is Phd degree of japanese views. why? he reasons sht like what japanese propaganda will tell you as if east asia has only japan! follow his idea, you will easily realize that japanese views supersede all the views of all east asia countries! if the study has only japan sht or japanese views, then nobody say east asia study :butcher:

lol, spare me your explanation of education system. You cannot get a PhD degree in anything, PhD is a Doctorate of Philosophy. Which is a research degree. If you want a specific discipine like international studies or something like that. You need a doctorate on something (Art, Business, Engineering or etc), which is a course work degree and give you a qualification of JD or DX, which is an academic degree.

Well, people like you, it's not a big surprise you don't understand the different..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctorate#United_States

maybe i am pissing in the wind since you mistook a Master degree to a PhD. Oh well.......

Sir train is a big factor only experience is the key throughout history many armies who are experience wins most of the time in battles and your analysis of the Japanese moves in the dispute one they were no position to attack no military threat as in military to military if the Chinese send their Aircraft carrier yes the Japanese would respond in kind send out the Hyuga and the rest of the fleet but the chinese violated japanese territory with so called law enforcement vessel (that protects Chinese criminal poachers) fishing vessels and there illusions of so called territory any who you only respond according to the other guy actions so you claiming the Japanese going nothing is wrong they done something but not a lethal respond but a civilized one (well the first) which am very proud of but 2nd respond was bit powerful watercannons i hope we get those type from Japanese good for fight both poachers and fires.

lol dude, you are wasting you time explaning something that an armchair general will never understand.

Training is an integal part of your experience of fighting the real thing, and how you perfect your training regime? By fighting a real war.

There are no other way to learn to fight except you actually fought in a real war. Many people can tell you they got top notch training but training without real experience, you are going to get let down. There are no other word about it. People like him will never understand. Japan is a peaceful nation, but when he train with the big dog, it got prepared. That is the way it always go.

To be honest, i rather back in Iraq fighting those insurgent or those afghani taliban than to fight with the Japanese.

But then again, just a waste of time talking to a 15 year old arm chair general where the most "Combat" experience he got is from Call of Duty Modern Warfare :).

Can someone close this thread down? the Last 8 pages have nothing to do with the Rearmament of Japan & more like China vs the Rest of East Asia (mostly Philippines & Vietnam, you get the point).

Warmonger! Japan’s Rearming Plans Backfire
Crimson

xjapan-warmongers.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GGNaIpOV23.jpg

Japan has drawn world attention recently due to efforts aimed at increasing her defensive and offensive military strength. Two of the strongest opponents are South Korea and China. In part due to a poor history stemming from WWII and Japan’s strong connection with America, these countries view an armed Japan as a real threat. They often cite history of the war atrocities that Japan can not be trusted with such power, where as Japan stands to reason her military build-up is only a response to the changing political climate that surrounds the island.

While the history of WWII is precedence, it is not an accurate reflection of the current times in Japan. Despite the blind eye Japan turns towards her past violence, there is little evidence to support the fear that history will repeat itself. The youth of Japan remain largely ignorant of the events leading up to WWII and the propaganda the fuelled the war. Whereas the youth of China and South Korean are constantly reminded of how ‘they’ were harmed by the Japanese, failing to mark the drastic differences between the state fifty years ago and the government that controls now.

Putting things into perspective, one might turn towards more modern times and take a closer look at the motives of China and South Korea keep the status quo. According to Foxnews.com “China announced in March it would boost military spending by 17.8 percent in 2007 to $44.94 billion, the biggest jump in more than a decade. But analysts believe the true figure is several times higher.” The annual Military expenditure of the PRC is 3.8% of China’s total GDP (reported) compare this with Japan’s .8% and it’s easy to argue for Japan’s military expansion goal. South Korea’s expenditure rate is 2.7% (2006) over three times that of Japan, however, South Korea’s GPD remains disproportionally low compared against Japan’s. South Korea’s motive might be entrusted between a North Korean, Japan and South Korean love-hate triangle. For as long as Japan stands weak, then South Korea has grounds to made treaties and keep peace with the North. Should the North feel threatened by Japan, they in turn would threaten South Korea, a major bargaining power provided in influence of China and the US.

The stronghold argument for Japan is balance of power. Japan compares her non-nuclear arsenal against that of China’s 150, North Korea’s 5 and South Korea’s enriched Uranium (IAEA’s report 2004). While there is speculation that the US houses mid-range nuclear weapons on bases within Japan, it is clean Japan has no control of the deployment or action of these. I ask of you, the reader, what makes a better argument; history of actions more than 60 years ago or the current state of being? Should Japan start building now, the most they could obtain is slightly defensive status against the unfathomed powers that rise around them.

I support Japan rearmament because it will cause China to give more attention to the ECS rather than the SCS. Keep those dirty American out from East Asia :whistle: (though it will probably be decades before a full withdrawal of US troops), Asia for the Asiatic I always said :devil:.

lol dude, you are wasting you time explaning something that an armchair general will never understand.

Training is an integal part of your experience of fighting the real thing, and how you perfect your training regime? By fighting a real war.

There are no other way to learn to fight except you actually fought in a real war. Many people can tell you they got top notch training but training without real experience, you are going to get let down. There are no other word about it. People like him will never understand. Japan is a peaceful nation, but when he train with the big dog, it got prepared. That is the way it always go.

To be honest, i rather back in Iraq fighting those insurgent or those afghani taliban than to fight with the Japanese.

But then again, just a waste of time talking to a 15 year old arm chair general where the most "Combat" experience he got is from Call of Duty Modern Warfare :).

Military exercise is important, but like my drill instructor always said nothing beat real life experience. During my father time (1960ish) to graduate from basic combat they shell you with REAL shell where my father friend died beside him & what's left of his body is nothing but gibbet. (true story).... I swear.

India is a non-signatory to MTCR,so we should transfer our ballistic missile tech to phillipines,viet-nam and japan

Japan has everything it needs to make nuclear weapons and long range missile , only thing lacking is political will.

As for Vietnam or Philippines, these nations will go nuclear when USA power in the region wanes, possibly by 2050.

Military exercise is important, but like my drill instructor always said nothing beat real life experience. During my father time (1960ish) to graduate from basic combat they shell you with REAL shell where my father friend died beside him & what's left of his body is nothing but gibbet. (true story).... I swear.

Yeah, real experience is the best training. The problem is, in training, if you did something wrong, you got chew out by your drill instructor, in real war, you did something wrong, you died. For this reason, you need a drill instructor that been through war and back. In the US Army, over 96% of instructor of all kind are combat experienced. The other 4 are administration officer or sort like that.

My dad was in Nam, both of his brother did not comeback. BAck then draftee get you kill, they don't want t ofight the war in the first place, let alone attend training with heart. When they do stupid stuff, almost all the time, it's not them that got killed , but people next to him.

Today US Army, we still have noob like that (And people who think themselve are rambo) but even so, they are still highly trained and we p[iped down those experience not only to our military, but also our allied.

Yeah, real experience is the best training. The problem is, in training, if you did something wrong, you got chew out by your drill instructor, in real war, you did something wrong, you died. For this reason, you need a drill instructor that been through war and back. In the US Army, over 96% of instructor of all kind are combat experienced. The other 4 are administration officer or sort like that.

My dad was in Nam, both of his brother did not comeback. BAck then draftee get you kill, they don't want t ofight the war in the first place, let alone attend training with heart. When they do stupid stuff, almost all the time, it's not them that got killed , but people next to him.

Today US Army, we still have noob like that (And people who think themselve are rambo) but even so, they are still highly trained and we p[iped down those experience not only to our military, but also our allied.

Whoa There. I'm not asking for your military POV. All I'm just saying Exercise is important but Real life experience is better.

isn't it embarrassing asking Japan to defend you?
Philippines and Vietnam need to fix their society, get rid of corruption, build a modern nation based on democracy, credibility, and the rule of law. Once they can do that their economy will be able to sustain a military that will deter China, and they won't need to beg any other country.

In Chinese,The Self-Defense Forces of Japan has another name ,The Masturbation Forces of Empire of Japan!自卫队 自慰队 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

In Chinese,The Self-Defense Forces of Japan has another name ,The Masturbation Forces of Empire of Japan!自卫队 自慰队 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

Ya and your peoples republic a party members only republic and the PLA is the United hoodlum Army for terrorizing both locals and foreign people and oppression of the weaker nations please grow up you chinese trolls

Believe or not, but in general the Vietnamese like the Chinese in Taiwan. Face the fact: there are more than 200,000 Vietnamese living in Taiwan. Taiwan itself is one of the top 10 investors in Vietnam. As far as I know, besides the small islands dispute in the SCS, there is no conflict in the relationship between two countries, unlike China. Taiwan even grants visafree travel to Vietnamese under circumstances.

Republic of China
Vietnamese people in Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Even the ROC,they were a gov of China,they will not admit the SE Asian monkeys have the South China Sea.

Ya and your peoples republic a party members only republic and the PLA is the United hoodlum Army for terrorizing both locals and foreign people and oppression of the weaker nations please grow up you chinese trolls

Dull guy,as I am a nationalist,I will not concerned about who the leader of Cathay is ,I just want these dogs of American to shut up.

Back
Top Bottom