What's new

Real-time update on coronavirus outbreak

Propaganda news quickly spread stories like eating bats or other weird animals created the virus. All of these incidents happen in China in a very relative short time, coincidence? Absolutely not. As i dig in further Southern parts of China, Southern and South East Asians have been eating bats, mice or other types of animals for a very long time like hundreds to over thousand of years and why was there never an outbreak in these parts of the world?
For this matter, u guys Cnese only can blame urselves cos all of Cnese here believe that Bats spread Sars in 2003 and even said its " scientific proven issue" when I said its so wrong and so idiot to blame wild animals for the epidemics. No news said like that in VN (Im very surprise when seeing Cnese keep blaming "sarvage" Southern Cnese eating wild anials and forget that bird flu H5N1 from farming chicken may kill more Cnese than Sars ) .

If Cnese were smart enough,then in 2003 they should realize that wild animal doesnt spread virus that cause epidemic, so they would have 17 years to find out what has really caused Sars. But they just waste too much time for talking nonsense on internet, so now,they pay high price again in Cov epidemic.:cool:

Virus challenge may not end soon. Tough situation for Hubei. I think they are trying to get a handle on it. Keep at it China. Japan flew in 20,000 medical masks. Its just little help. Virus is not funny stuff. Good luck.

There seems to be a potential 2 week window of no symptoms. Even doctors who had sick victims infront of them got sick. Somebody walked out of the lab after a 1 week quarantine with no symptoms and became patient zero.
If it is China's bio warfare, do you think Chinese government didn't know there is 2 weeks window? Chinese government acted slowly because it had no idea what this virus is.

This is WAY more serious than they are letting on.
Beijing...not Wuhan
Even if there are several infected, the street could also be like this.

Yes and people's workinh at tencent are low iq's aight?
It is not about the IQ of tencent or me, the fake news you posted may not to do with tecent at all, it could be a hacker of the tencent server from some anti-China agent such as the Falungong, etc, or simply a PS job, which can only fool those people with low IQ. I will tell you again, tencent has no qualification to publish any data of its own on the epidemic, but this guy has, WHO said China is transparent and is doing a good job in handling this epidemic:
maxresdefault.jpg

Ask this guy instead some B.S. anti-China media.
I thought you could post something new and special, but you can not... these are either from some individual point view/cases, or from an old scene at the initial stage of the crisis while Wuhan was not prepared. This hospital scene is nothing special, it is not different from any hospital in a third world country even during the normal times you should be familiar with. Now with the completion of Huoshenshan and Leishenshan with state of the art facilities, patents are getting very well treated. Those with minor symptoms are now in some temporary hospitals which are more than sufficient to handle them. Your videos from some individuals proves nothing..
Beijing...not Wuhan
People are required to stay at home and get a quarantine nationwide, not just in Wuhan, very standard procedure to deal with a new virus.
Do you think people in the Tencent can make China's GDP number and tax income by themselves?
Yes, you remains me of some jokes here talking something about 'fake Chinese GDP' shxt like that, then I will respond them with posts like this:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/stat...f-luxury-cars-sold-in-china-in-a-year.650063/
Fake or genuine, I see from my eyes, when I see people around me, my colleagues, my relatives, my friends, both those in the countryside and in the cites, lots of them bought nice cars, build nice houses, get a decent good salary, I will say our GDP is true, which is what I have observed. If they can afford nothing, like those in some countries, even if they claim a GDP per capita of 2,000 or less, I will not believe...
Same with this epidemic, I judge things from my observation. If any of my thousands of colleagues, some of them are from Wuhan/Hubei, does not come back, I will say there is some severe issues, but they are perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Yes, you remains me of some jokes here talking something about 'fake Chinese GDP' shxt like that, then I will respond them with posts like this:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/stat...f-luxury-cars-sold-in-china-in-a-year.650063/
Fake or genuine, I see from my eyes, when I see people around me, my colleagues, my relatives, my friends, both those in the countryside and in the cites, lots of them bought nice cars, build nice houses, get a decent good salary, I will say our GDP is true, which is what I have observed. If they can afford nothing, like those in some countries, even if they claim a GDP per capita of 2,000 or less, I will not believe...
It's all about anti China sentiment. They choose to believe what they want to believe. No matter how ridiculous it is. Bad news for China? Buy it.

Now the people in Hanoi get panicked buying supermarkets empty.

Thank you China

20200203-162304-5228-158074527-4432-2262-1580788875_r_460x0.jpg

Depleted vegetable shelves at a supermarket in Tran Dang Dinh Street on February 3, 2020. Photo by VnExpress/Pham Nga.
lol... Why are you people so panic... Not sure about those in Wuhan, but supermarkets here where I live have full of stuff...

It's all about anti China sentiment. They choose to believe what they want to believe. No matter how ridiculous it is. Bad news for China? Buy it.
They are not coming here for concerning about the situation of the epidemic, but coming here for bashing China. Those people are pathetic to say the least.

They are not coming here for concerning about the situation of the epidemic, but coming here for bashing China. Those people are pathetic to say the least.
There are a lot of voices saying it's US bio warfare. So far I didn't see any Chinese PDF member talking about that. On the contrary, some American and anti China members tirelessly claimed it is China's self developed virus.

I don't believe it's bio warfare so far. But hypothetically to say it is real: From all aspects, US bio attack is thousand times reasonable than China's bio warefare leak.

Chinese members are pretty self-restraint. Watching some clowns jump up and down.

Beijing...not Wuhan
In Beijing, residents are very cooperative to the government call for staying at home to maximally reduce the chance for the spread of that virus, Beijing as a city of over 30 million, just has one case of death so far, the fact that we don't go out is not because we are scared, it's because we like to work with the government to wipe out this virus sooner.

Update today

Some signs of positive changes - more people are being cured as clinical tests have identified some effective drugs against Wuhan coronavirus during last few days. The fatality rate has been dropped slightly from 2.4% to 2.0%.

Also lab tests to identify patient with confirmed cases has speeded up, meaning the patients are receiving treatments at much earlier time than before.

Screenshot (1909).jpg

Screenshot (1911).jpg

Comparison of fatality rates
Screenshot (1908).jpg

Last edited:
Similar to SARS, when it first started it spreaded really fast and caused nationwide panic, SARS had a much higher fatality rate. but after SARS peaked, it disappeared without a trace in one month like it never came.
Okay, but Covirus is not the last epidemic in CN. Another kind of deadly virus may attack CN again next year, then CN cities will be lockdown again, the economy will be in chaos, million Cnese lose jobs again and may collapse like Soviet .

Nothing change, even after 17 years, u guys still dont even know what has cause Sars till now, so of course u will not know what kind of deadly virus will attack CN next year :cool:

This is a cause for all of humanity, there is no need for anger, animosity or anything else. We are humans and we are better than what some display in their behavior. China will prevail over this adversity and we will do it together, as humans, as compassionate beings with extraordinary intelligence and determination.

the first thing is to go to vn and fuxk vn girls really hard, if the virus is sexual transmitted, as you beggars want to be fuxked by us and get some pennies so badly, lol...
I dont know why Mod dont ban u.but I will keep sending report when u violate forum rules.

@The Eagle @Dubious @waz that idiot violate forum rule again

Back
Top Bottom