What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
I'm still in Iran and I haven't met her even though she's my neighbor but she is not allowed to come to our apartment. We were supposed to go back for Nowroz holidays but we all are contemplating whether to go back or not
Your location flag made it looks like your perspective was Pakistan.
But since you already there, give us a short "description" of the General atmosphere of the situation in your town, if possible ofc.

So iran already failed to control the spread of the virus ...

Your location flag made it looks like your perspective was Pakistan.
But since you already there, give us a short "description" of the General atmosphere of the situation in your town, if possible ofc.

As far as I've gathered from my surroundings the international students are panicked and most of us going home. Our exams has been postponed but nothing else. As far as I've seen in the university hardly few people were wearing masks. As I've said before transportation is as usual people are coming to and from Qom. I don't think they haven't put any restrictions over it.

As far as I've gathered from my surroundings the international students are panicked and most of us going home. Our exams has been postponed but nothing else. As far as I've seen in the university hardly few people were wearing masks. As I've said before transportation is as usual people are coming to and from Qom. I don't think they haven't put any restrictions over it.
That's worrisome...
According to the numbers, the "Situation" in Iran is different from the Asian countries... The mortality rate is way higher than what is normally known, Iran is almost at 40ish% Mortality rate... in comparison to 2ish% for Asia.
So it's either the numbers are false/incomplete or it's a new strain of the virus...

Hope you stay well.

That's worrisome...
According to the numbers, the "Situation" in Iran is different from the Asian countries... The mortality rate is way higher than what is normally known, Iran is almost at 40ish% Mortality rate... in comparison to 2ish% for Asia.
So it's either the numbers are false/incomplete or it's a new strain of the virus...

Hope you stay well.

It could be the rumor but the locals have been claiming that the virus has came from Chinese citizens working in Iran could be true there isn't seem to be any other possible source.

Thanks

It could be the rumor but the locals have been claiming that the virus has came from Chinese citizens working in Iran could be true there isn't seem to be any other possible source.

Thanks
Yes, that's the info that is circulating around.
But as long as Patient Zero isn't found... It will be hard/impossible to engage a proper plan.

That's what happened in Italy... all that mess come from a wrong Patient Zero... that they took aside, but turned out healthy... meaning the real one was running around in peace across Italy and even beyond...

#IranSinirlariKapatilsin already massively trending on twitter so just a matter of time till turkey closes down on iran.

China has put millions of Turk Uighur Muslims in concentration camps and also controlled the reproductive lives of Chinese women for decades. But the Chinese government are not willing to control Han Chinese eating rats, cats, bats, dogs, wild animals and all other living creatures ! Jews and Muslims dietary which states what they can and cannot eat. Hindus are mostly vegetarians but there is no dietary laws in China. There was SARS and now Corvid 19 (Coronavirus) epidemics starting in China and there may be many more in the future. Even the Black Death that killed half the population of Europe and Middle East in Middle Ages started in China !

As far as I've seen in the university hardly few people were wearing masks.
Doesn't matter if they wear.

• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
  • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
  • Stay home when you are sick.
  • Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
  • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
  • Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
    • CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
    • Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
    • If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html

China has put millions of Turk Uighur Muslims in concentration camps and also controlled the reproductive lives of Chinese women for decades. But the Chinese government are not willing to control Han Chinese eating rats, cats, bats, dogs, wild animals and all other living creatures ! Jews and Muslims dietary which states what they can and cannot eat. Hindus are mostly vegetarians but there is no dietary laws in China. There was SARS and now Corvid 19 (Coronavirus) epidemics starting in China and there may be many more in the future. Even the Black Death that killed half the population of Europe and Middle East in Middle Ages started in China !

Not only people in Vietnam eat bats, worms, spiders and snakes for thousands of years without falling ill, but all the people throughout South East Asia, to the Pacific Ocean, and even in South America.

And this not only for thousand of years, cave are literally the cradle of the Palaeolithic Homo erectus or Kinh people (người Kinh), the ancestor to modern Vietnames people which arose at least 1.8 million years ago.

Nothing to do with food habits, blaming it on bats...while South China is the realm of bats and caves, is no more absurd than trying to blame snow in Kattegat!

The Wuhan wet market was not the source of the outbreak as researchers into initial cases find first person with symptoms had no contact with market where disease is believed to have originated.

Conclusion:

This is clearly not the cause of the pandemic. It is more likely a biowarfare unleashed by the enemy.

77de51bbfff6f7b6b1b0210e66bda34df95e3e09.png

No conspiracy theory. I was just wondering why corona virus first hit China - America's economic opponent and now Iran, America's military opponent in Middle East!

Is this just another coincidence like one where American military is always found attacking countries with oil fields?

Back
Top Bottom