What's new

Real target is Islamis aspiration in Bangladesh -War crime is an excuse

you are right on that. What i meant to say was...hypothetically speaking lets say i need a loan and i am from the BNP hierarchy, you are more likely to get it; if you know what i mean.Bank personals need political protection and the management of islami bank is quite close to the bnp hierarchy. Hell not just banks, every decent business man in Bangladesh needs to be under a political clout otherwise you can't do business and it is also an open secret that Nizami runs Islami Bank they even mention it as "nizami'r bank". I am against Awami league banning these financial institutions or nationalizing them, its a way for awami leaguers to loot from these nationaltreasures.

I am fairly well connected in Bangladesh banking sector. There is no no such thing "Nizamis bank" other than Awami League propaganda. One can chose to fall for it but that is personal choice far from the truth. Getting loan from banks for personal business, who has political affiliation or bias has nothing to do with an institution belong to political party. I think you are stretching it bit too much. I will not touch who owns majority of Mercantile, Primer, National, Prime and other banks, including 8 were just given approval for. But that does not mean these banks has to be attacked and destroyed. I will just leave it at that.

asking for a ban on an institution that is a national treasure worth around 4000 crore or getting it nationalized certainly shows that your alliance is with bharoth...which makes you either a hindu or a hardcore awami leaguers, you certainly do not care about the economy of bangladesh.

I have not urged for ban on any institutions.
I want ban on jamat only. Just pay attention to details.
And gov. also not going that far to ban jamat owned institutions.

All the organizations listed by shabagh are jamat owned.
Their organizations are good but their dark side is they finance terrorism and jamat.
A large portion of their earnings straight go to jamat's fund.
Their employees also take part directly in strikes and vandalizing.
I just want to ban jamat but their organizations will be avoided by general people.

I have not urged for ban on any institutions.

Shahbagh fascist fest incited attack on institutions including one for bearing Islami name and you supported their action through out. That make you guilty as much as those attacked the bank.

Shahbagh fascist fest incited attack on institutions including one for bearing Islami name and you supported their action through out. That make you guilty as much as those attacked the bank.

What can they do? ppl r not as peaceful as me. Jamat has crossed the limit of vandalism and violance. So anger is inevitable.
Udor pindi to budhor ghare porbei.
I can only avoid those institutions.

Awami League activists attacked and burned an Islamic library in Chittagong. While police stood by to protect Awami League mob terrorist, they destroyed the library and burned books at ease. Awami League terrorist mob also attacked journalists who were at the spot and taking pictures.

?????????? ??????? ??????? ??????? ??? ? ??????? ???? ?.????? ????

:lol:glad the athiest dumbstick got shanked, now BNP are making bal look anti islamic....epic....a masterstroke by BNP on a stupid mistaske by bal:chilli:

:lol:glad the athiest dumbstick got shanked, now BNP are making bal look anti islamic....epic....a masterstroke by BNP on a stupid mistaske by bal:chilli:

I am sorry BNP did not do a thing, it is all Awami league and India's own making. KZ went to Singapore with a special one last night. It's has become a struggle for 90% Muslims in Bangladesh, BNP (its leadership) happens to be silent part of that 90% majority. And mind you it is no longer about election one year down the road, it is about dignity and aspiration of majority population. BNP utterly failed to get that message.

I am sorry BNP did not do a thing, it is all Awami league and India's own making. KZ went to Singapore with a special one last night. It's has become a struggle for 90% Muslims in Bangladesh, BNP (its leadership) happens to be silent part of that 90% majority. And mind you it is no longer about election one year down the road, it is about dignity and aspiration of majority population. BNP utterly failed to get that message.

bnp media aspiring the crowd........

lol

:lol:

4.6% group members here defending their beloved Jamat here, who are hated by most of Bangladesh's Islamic scholars.

Don't worry guys Jamat will always be hated by 90% of Bangladeshis.

53wcHs6.jpg

Anti-Jamatis at Shahbagh, Muslims.

tuirajakar.jpg

Kader Molla who is now in prison, doing hard labour i.e. gardening.

539643_530658530310302_909865727_n.jpg

lol

4.6% group members here defending their beloved Jamat here, who are hated by most of Bangladesh's Islamic scholars.

53wcHs6.jpg

Anti-Jamatis at Shahbagh, Muslims.

tuirajakar.jpg

539643_530658530310302_909865727_n.jpg

:lol:you just mad cause jamaat aint getting banned.

bnp media aspiring the crowd........

Amardesh has criticized BNP on same point. I am not aware of any other vocal media against indian and awami fascist mob, except some online presence.

:lol:you just mad cause jamaat aint getting banned.

He is not just mad, his job is at stake.

Amardesh has criticized BNP on same point. I am not aware of any other vocal media against indian and awami fascist mob, except some online presence.

He is not just mad, his job is at stake.

fakhrul visited mahmudur rahman right after he got out of detention recently, you can tell that mahmudur has bnp's full support and bnp has mahmudur's full support. I cant get into more details.

1. Jamat may/may not get banned, we will have to wait and see. I would like for them to get banned. If they do not then at least they will still be the losers that they are with their 4.6% of the votes.

I also take pride in the fact that as an anti-independence party, Bangladesh is an independent state and is progressing.

Sorry to hurt your feelings my Canadian friend who is looking to make money from my people and my country.

;)

2. Your Jamati leaders are in prison and one is even on the run hiding in Pakistan.

sour grapes:chilli:

lol

tuirajakar.jpg

I read in newspapers kader molla taking very good care of the gardens in prison.
He started to enjoy his new life.
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom