What's new

Real target is Islamis aspiration in Bangladesh -War crime is an excuse

Just because a bank has Islami on it doesn't mean it is owned by Jamaat.

Just because a news channel's policy requires female newscasters to wear hijab doesn't mean it is owned by Jamaat.

****ing illiterates!

Just because a news channel's policy requires female newscasters to wear hijab doesn't mean it is owned by Jamaat.

****ing illiterates!

There is something called stakeholders and beneficiaries in the society if they understand!

****ing illiterates!

:lol:nizami has a stake in islami bank.....i know for a fact!

Its a publicly traded company, any Bangladeshi citizen and even foreign portfolio holder can own share of Islami Bank. Islami Bank had been most profitable and successful bank, even Awami League MPs and business own Islami Bank share. That does not make Islami Bank associated with any political party.

Not to mention Islami Bank financed BRSM, one of the largest steel mill in South Asia and Ananda Shipping leading ship maker and exporter in the country. It is not difficult what indians are out to destry such financial institution in Bangladesh.

Among the Bd ch, my fave is Diganat TV. I used to like NTV but that has become like another Awami sickular TV.

There is something called stakeholders and beneficiaries in the society if they understand!

I'm not talking about those screaming idiots out on the streets.

I'm talking about some of the posters here. It amazes me just how these people commenting here even have Internet access and actually read!

They have to have the intention to burn the entire corporation's assets just because one guy owns some shares? :blink:

Wouldn't freezing his assets have made more sense?

I'm not talking about those screaming idiots out on the streets.

I'm talking about the posters here. It amazes me just how these people even have Internet access and actually read!

They have to have the intention to burn the entire corporation's assets just because one guy owns some shares? :blink:

Wouldn't freezing his assets have made more sense?

i know what you are saying, its not about shutting jamaat its about shutting BNP. Jamaati banks finance BNP. I have first hand personal experience about thatnow what you are saying, its not about shutting jamaat its about shutting BNP. Jamaati banks finance BNP.

i know what you are saying, its not about shutting jamaat its about shutting BNP. Jamaati banks finance BNP. I have first hand personal experience about thatnow what you are saying, its not about shutting jamaat its about shutting BNP. Jamaati banks finance BNP.

I think you are utterly wrong and/or mixing thing up with wrong wording. Bank does not or can not finance political party, period.

I think you are utterly wrong and/or mixing thing up with wrong wording. Bank does not or can not finance political party, period.

you are right on that. What i meant to say was...hypothetically speaking lets say i need a loan and i am from the BNP hierarchy, you are more likely to get it; if you know what i mean.Bank personals need political protection and the management of islami bank is quite close to the bnp hierarchy. Hell not just banks, every decent business man in Bangladesh needs to be under a political clout otherwise you can't do business and it is also an open secret that Nizami runs Islami Bank they even mention it as "nizami'r bank". I am against Awami league banning these financial institutions or nationalizing them, its a way for awami leaguers to loot from these nationaltreasures.

I am against any campaign on non-Jamati Islamic organizations.

That is unacceptable in Bangladesh.

All the organizations listed by shabagh are jamat owned.
Their organizations are good but their dark side is they finance terrorism and jamat.
A large portion of their earnings straight go to jamat's fund.
Their employees also take part directly in strikes and vandalizing.
I just want to ban jamat but their organizations will be avoided by general people.

All the organizations listed by shabagh are jamat owned.
Their organizations are good but their dark side is they finance terrorism and jamat.
A large portion of their earnings straight go to jamat's fund.
Their employees also take part directly in strikes and vandalizing.
I just want to ban jamat but their organizations will be avoided by general people.
what are you? a hardcore awami leaguer or a hindu? either one would answer questions.

First of all judge man a man by not his religion. U guys think whoever goes against u r hindu or awami.
I think u r a christian.
Just oppose anything u know. What I written all true.

asking for a ban on an institution that is a national treasure worth around 4000 crore or getting it nationalized certainly shows that your alliance is with bharoth...which makes you either a hindu or a hardcore awami leaguers, you certainly do not care about the economy of bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom