What's new

Real story of Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st bolded part...read history of kashmir...

2nd bolded part...whole world knows who lost...ignoring that fact makes you look like a fool...you started war,we are nearly captured Lahore..so...who won???

3rd part...not mujahidin..SSG and Northern Light Infantry..

He's telling you the histroy, Now you tell Wats your media told ya?
Capturing Lahore? :rofl: when did you managed to capture lahore, do you have any source about your claim? There were no SSG in Kargil only few personnals were there to moniter IAF movement on Pakistan's LOC ,it was NLI (A non regular paramilitary not a part of actual military). who contributed to shot down 2 indian jets and a chopper, when it crossed the LOC. while on your side of border the mujahideen have fought the whole war. . Written on wikipedia.

Note: This thread is related with kargil war, 65,47 and 71 are different chapters , and Ofcourse indians are claiming there victory on those occasion using wikipedia as source, not observing that wikipedia is using indian defence ministry as their source.. So we all know that Indian ministry will praise itself.

Awesome thread
godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg

G8 nations supported India and condemned the Pakistani violation of the LOC at the Cologne summit. The European Union also opposed Pakistan's violation of the LOC.[70] China, a long-time ally of Pakistan, insisted on a pullout of forces to the pre-conflict positions along the LoC and settling border issues peacefully.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :china:

Financially situation was same on either side of border.
Whatever suits you better as you know nothing about history.

Anyone of them?
We could not invade lahore as simple as and forget about push back :lol:. Again refer some independent sources.

How many of you have seen such easy tasks?

With army ID cards backed by artillery shelling on NH 1 :lol:?

Colonel Purohit has been charged with makoka act. Case was investigated by our agencies and culprits are being executed as per our law. What about yours?

I don't see anything happening to that terrorist or others. Where are they prosecuted? It just shows that there is a massive infiltration of Hindu terrorists in the Indian army, including at the highest ranks.

How did the IN get involved, did they block off naval sea routes of PK?

Indian Navy blocked all the sea routes to pakistan and was ready to strike pakistan in case of a full fledged war.

I don't see anything happening to that terrorist or others. Where are they prosecuted? It just shows that there is a massive infiltration of Hindu terrorists in the Indian army, including at the highest ranks.

I know that you have came to know after being registered about all these.

Enjoy the party.

Cough Cough...Indian coffin scandal.

Lmao

So, I thought I was going to read the true story, but all I see is fighting as we all do here. Would anyone volunteer himself to tell the true story or at least provide a link that he trusts?

Hmmm... jakhmon pe namak chhirak rahe ho...:cry:

dont know what discovery we are doing in this thread cos all I found here is 47,65,71... we win you lose, no we win you lose...:blah:

These threads are like the ritual at Wagah Border, so don't break tradition. Just go with the flow. :smokin:

Indian Navy blocked all the sea routes to pakistan and was ready to strike pakistan in case of a full fledged war.

Indian Navy blocked all sea routes to Pakistan.......with what? A human chain of Indian Navy Sailors floating in life-jackets? You probably believe that Indian Air Force blocked all air routes to Pakistan and Indian Military blocked all land routes to Pakistan!!

LOL....every once in a while, an Indian joker comes along who actually posts something funny unlike the rest of the jokers!!!!

So, I thought I was going to read the true story, but all I see is fighting as we all do here. Would anyone volunteer himself to tell the true story or at least provide a link that he trusts?

Don't go to wikipedia. Just search for kargil war in this forum in the search bar.

Is this the "war" which Indians claimed they were victorious?
Pakistani forces invaded Kargil, had some fight with Indian forces then retreated back under international pressure. Its ridiculous for both sides to claim victory. But that was brave of Pakistanis to do that though.

^^^^please go to school........Pakistan occupied Emptied Indian posts......ask senior Pakistani members...kargil is big blunder for you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom