What's new

Real story of Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all agree that Kargil was the effort of one man that would have gone to the depths of hell for recognition. That man was Musharraf.

Dear Indians,

I understand that it may hurt your ego, but please look at the number of our forces and your forces.

Please do not lie about it.

It was a humiliation of your army.

Why didn't any heads roll in Pakistan Army after yet another debacle after fall of Dacca , will we ever learn !! why is Army a
gao mata for us (excuse the reference my Indian friends)

Once thing is for sure - Indian army was caught with their pants down , million dollar question is : What was Pak Army's exit strategy ? was there any ? did they jump in without any planning ?

the strategy was to inflict as much damage so that indians forget the hill and bog down, but it didnt happen did it?? ganja came inbetween with american orders to vacate the place

The part emboldened above is a part of Tri Services planning which comes naturally to any soldier.

Actually on reading the accounts of ACM Nur Khan and Asghar Khan on the 65 war, you would get the opposite sense.

It was out and out an operation planned by the Army and even the AF was only informed at the last possible moment when the Indian counter attack was imminent.

In my opinion, Kargil war was one of the most foolish acts of pakistan,and it benefitted india in many ways.

The mistakes in indian side:
1. Intelligence failure. Such an attack in large scale wasn't foreseen.
2. Underestimation of the level of intrusion by the army. For eg: intially army failed to detect the presence of weapon locating radars which resulted in a lot of casualities.

However i am thankfull for the kargil war as all the three forces ie,navy ,airforce and army conducted coordinated movements. Navy did an excellent job. Also,airforce's surgical strikes helped us win the game.

How did the IN get involved, did they block off naval sea routes of PK?

We can all agree that Kargil was the effort of one man that would have gone to the depths of hell for recognition. That man was Musharraf.

Dear Indians,

I understand that it may hurt your ego, but please look at the number of our forces and your forces.

Please do not lie about it.

It was a humiliation of your army.

Kindly ask any officer of the Pakistani Army who knows mountain warfare that what is the ratio of troops needed when you are trying to attack enemy at higher positions..and do share the reply here.

Point 5353 Still in Pakistan's Control

Tiger Hill Point 5353 (Highest Peak in Kargil Region) Still in Control of Pakistan - YouTube

An honest indian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_l73BVmlrs&feature=related

:rofl:

kargilvictory.jpg

Kindly ask any officer of the Pakistani Army who knows mountain warfare that what is the ratio of troops needed when you are trying to attack enemy at higher positions..and do share the reply here.

RazPak's point is not about who has strategic advantage in mountain warfare , its about IA sheer numbers and yet they were "check mated" big time !!!!!

First pakistan infiltrate and attack.

when Indian army start killing pakistani soldiers- pakistan say we are not involved in Kargil- they are terrorists! :rofl: (who does that? lol)

Indians keep on killing the pakistani soldiers who infiltrated in Kashmir.

then this nawaz guy (who had no idea where Pakistan army actually is!) goes to amrika for help. amrika shouts at him and orders him to request pakistan army to get out of Indian territory. but nobody in pakistan army listens to this nawaz! (lol what a hierarchy system!)

then somehow this nawaz convinces mush to get out of Indian territory before entire pakistan army is killed by evil Hindus.

then Indians want to hand over the dead bodies of pakistan soldiers, which pakistan obviously denies. (because they initially declared no involvement of pakistan army! i can't even lol on this. its very inhuman towards pakistani soldiers by pakistan state.)

then Indian army bury the pakistan soldiers with respect.

now next is the most funny part...

after about 10 years - pakistan awards medals to pakistani soldiers who took part in Kargil war! LOLOLOOLOLOL
what the :rofl:

and now pakistani posters say that they were not ready- that's why they lost!

only god can explain why did pakistan attack if they were not prepared in the first place!

RazPak's point is not about who has strategic advantage in mountain warfare , its about IA sheer numbers and yet they were "check mated" big time !!!!!

I really wanted to make things appear clear to you but i really dont have the patience and the tolerance to indulge in a long useless debate.Kindly excuse me and believe whatever suits your ego..the facts are in front of the world and you and me cant change it.

First pakistan infiltrate and attack.

when Indian army start killing pakistani soldiers- pakistan say we are not involved in Kargil- they are terrorists! :rofl: (who does that? lol)

It's actually ok. The Pakistanis have expertise in ditching those who work for them in their hour of need.

Ask a certain Ghulam Nabi Fai.

In fact, this is the reason of the failure of all their objectives one after the other. When you can't win over the people and stand by them when they need you the most, the people will one by one start dumping you and move on to greener pastures.

It's actually ok. The Pakistanis have expertise in ditching those who work for them in their hour of need.

Ask a certain Ghulam Nabi Fai.
and that's one of the reasons they never won any war. how can the backstabbers ever win?

fai is still understandable. but the soldiers who are fighting for pakistan never got the respectful burial they deserved. heck their bodies were not even taken back by pakistan. what a shameful act.

and that's one of the reasons they never won any war. how can the backstabbers ever win?

fai is still understandable. but the soldiers who are fighting for pakistan never got the respectful burial they deserved. heck their bodies were not even taken back by pakistan. what a shameful act.

No actually the Pakistanis took the bodies back but after much requests by India. There is a video of that on YouTube.

You can imagine the mental state of a people and an Army whom the enemy has to resquest to take back the corpses of its dead soldiers.

Point is, people who cannot stand by their friends when those friends need them the most, ultimately lose every single cause of theirs, just like the Pakistanis.

yeah you check mated us big time by not accepting the bodies of your dead soldiers. we lose in that part because we are not capable of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom