What's new

Real range of Indian Missiles ?

K4 was supposed to be tested this month . What happened ??

Also , what about the rumors that A5 will be MIRVed ??

Rumors will only be substantiated when you see a pic of multiple re-entry trails some day.:P

Soon, it will be tested soon- they need to start validation tests now- lets see. I don't even know what range the K-4 will operate at- 3500 or 4500, we shall find out in time.

Rumors will only be substantiated when you see a pic of multiple re-entry trails some day.:P

Soon, it will be tested soon- they need to start validation tests now- lets see. I don't even know what range the K-4 will operate at- 3500 or 4500, we shall find out in time.

Since the MIRV is few years away , the first tests of K4 will be with single warhead . Right ???

Since the MIRV is few years away , the first tests of K4 will be with single warhead . Right ???

Warheads are not carried by test vehicles, dummy warheads simulating the weight of the actual warheads are used.

Though one thing will be interesting- IF the MIRV test is conducted THEN that will be incontrovertible proof for warhead miniaturization- even more so than TNW weapons like Prahaar. AND IF a picture is made available of said MIRV pre-testing well then you can pretty much gauge the dimensions and weight of the warhead. So yes, a proper 3-4 MIRV test would be the next best solid proof of a large yield miniaturized warhead after say an actual test.

Keep a weather eye out. 2016-17.:D

Warheads are not carried by test vehicles, dummy warheads simulating the weight of the actual warheads are used.

Though one thing will be interesting- IF the MIRV test is conducted THEN that will be incontrovertible proof for warhead miniaturization- even more so than TNW weapons like Prahaar. AND IF a picture is made available of said MIRV pre-testing well then you can pretty much gauge the dimensions and weight of the warhead. So yes, a proper 3-4 MIRV test would be the next best solid proof of a large yield miniaturized warhead after say an actual test.

Keep a weather eye out. 2016-17.:D

Ya , I meant a single dummy warhead just like A5 although according to DRDO it can be MIRVed .

Ya , I meant a single dummy warhead just like A5 although according to DRDO it can be MIRVed .

Who knows what moh maya our journalists print. Sit tight and wait for the test- MIRVs are easy to spot and if tested there is no babu in India who'll pass up the opportunity of burnishing his party's record with said test being publicized. When it happens you'll know.

Who knows what moh maya our journalists print. Sit tight and wait for the test- MIRVs are easy to spot and if tested there is no babu in India who'll pass up the opportunity of burnishing his party's record with said test being publicized. When it happens you'll know.

If our DRDO chiefs let them have that chance :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom