What's new

Real poverty statistics hidden by government of India?

Yeah there is a poverty here. The useless congies wanna believe that people can live well with 30 Rupees a day in India. Then we have a Raj Babbar who says that you can eat enough for 5 Rs.:omghaha:

So its this Congress trying to mislead people about the poverty status, but then we have the option not to believe it and use our minds, unlike some communists controlled robots.

But this fact of "super duper poor India" doesn't stop Pakistanis to pose as Indians to get better jobs and treatment.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare – The Express Tribune

Can anyone tell me the reason why?

I am very poor ... so can you or the barfeela bheria do a favour to me chacha.... send me some money please .. 8-9 lakh will be good to start with...

Yara - I don't make fun in this kind of threads irrespective of the country. May every person on earth can afford basic necessities of life.

@ Icewolf

What this bro??

Calm down and take deep breaths or u will be in deep depression. I know high level of illiteracy, long power cuts, living on IMF, World Bank aid and not to forget daily bombings makes life hell. :rolleyes:

But, its no end to life it will be over just try to work for it and don't waste ur energy on other things.

Haha funny. A homeless man laughs at the plight of a man in a rickety house. At least that man has a house.

Drawings make everything look good.

Yeah right,the project in that pic-GIFT city,a new planned city is already under construction.
And you cannot even dream of such a project :lol:

You only have to visit India (if you can stomach it) to see first hand that govt poverty figures are lies. The worst poverty you can imagine is right there in front of you to see, shame on these corrupt politicians/leaders looting while their citizens are literally starving to death.

Why the F do Indians vote for low life scum that have committed genocide by starving millions to death? The scum you apparently "elect" are equal to the worst dictators known in history.

And shiny new malls and skyscrapers mean nothing to families that can't even get basic roti to eat.

@ Icewolf

What this bro??

Calm down and take deep breaths or u will be in deep depression. I know high level of illiteracy, long power cuts, living on IMF, World Bank aid and not to forget daily bombings makes life hell. :rolleyes:

But, its no end to life it will be over just try to work for it and don't waste ur energy on other things.

:sleep: Stop trolling and answer the points mentioned in the article...

Haha funny. A homeless man laughs at the plight of a man in a rickety house. At least that man has a house.

First answer the points before you come up with stupid things.

Considering inflation $10 should be the norm :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom