What's new

Real poverty in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, what is the point of lecturing Chinese on poverty when you are doing worse than us?

Yup India is the worst of all, but it is not lecturing.

It is reporting the truth which has been continuously denied by the Chinese members in their undying efforts to show India in a poor light (Ya know the likes - compare China and India, same thing you are trying so hard to do). So this piece is just a reminder to such members in saying, "Okay, time for you to stop talking about India and its poverty".

In crux, the quoted statement of yours fits the Chinese members before it can be applied on any Indian here.

You prove it to me any Chinese member here has said China has no poverty. I am waiting online.

Lets finish it China per capita income $4,384 India $1,300 not much of a difference...yes there is difference but not even close close close to be there,from where Chinese can whine about poverty in India..

No one said China has no poverty, all we have said is poverty in India is worse than it is in China.

Stupid i must say go to that thread india and china lifted xx no of people from slums there you guys were saying we dont have slums no poors

This is called debating tactics, we need to prove that China is doing better than India hence Indians are in no position to mock China. Only shameless people like you have the nerve to criticise others who are doing better than themselves.

Say that shameless word to your family members not to me kid lol hahahaha

Can anyone please provide me with information regarding the population of China living in rural areas?

Yup India is the worst of all, but it is not lecturing.

It is reporting the truth which has been continuously denied by the Chinese members in their undying efforts to show India in a poor light (Ya know the likes - compare China and India, same thing you are trying so hard to do). So this piece is just a reminder to such members in saying, "Okay, time for you to stop talking about India and its poverty".

In crux, the quoted statement of yours fits the Chinese members before it can be applied on any Indian here.

Do me a favor, search the forum to find out how many threads about Indian proverty have been started by Chinese members, contrast them with the threads about Chinese poverty by Indian members, you will understand Chinese members here are always in a defensive position while Indian members are always offending by starting threads like this one.

'More poor' in India than Africa

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found.

The Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, have 421 million "poor" people, the study found.

This is more than the 410 million poor in the poorest African countries, it said.

The Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) measures a range of "deprivations" at household levels.

Developed by Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) with UN support, it will feature in the upcoming UNDP Human Development Report.

The measure assess a number of "deprivations" in households - from education to health to assets and services.

"The MPI is like a high resolution lens which reveals a vivid spectrum of challenges facing the poorest households," said OPHI director Dr Sabina Alkire.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

Stupid i must say go to that thread india and china lifted xx no of people from slums there you guys were saying we dont have slums no poors

I have reviewed that thread, one Chinese member said he never heard of slums in China, but no Chinese member said there were no poor in China. Get your fact straight.

India finds '100 million' more poor people

The Indian government says it has found that 100 million more Indians are living below the poverty line than previously thought.

Over 370 million Indians - 40% of the population - are now eligible for subsidised food supplies.

The recalculation is based on earnings and the ability of a family to afford one meal a day meeting minimum nutritional needs.

The previous estimate was based only on calorie intake, officials say

India's poor has been hit by the sharp rise in food prices - the official index indicates that food price inflation has varied between 18% and 20% in recent months.

BBC News - India finds '100 million' more poor people

'More poor' in India than Africa

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found.

The Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, have 421 million "poor" people, the study found.

This is more than the 410 million poor in the poorest African countries, it said.

The Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) measures a range of "deprivations" at household levels.

Developed by Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) with UN support, it will feature in the upcoming UNDP Human Development Report.

The measure assess a number of "deprivations" in households - from education to health to assets and services.

"The MPI is like a high resolution lens which reveals a vivid spectrum of challenges facing the poorest households," said OPHI director Dr Sabina Alkire.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

See Just Like I said , someone Gonna Post This Link :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom