What's new

real history of Sind, you wont be taught in schools

You really have no Idea of politics of south Punjab.

yes i do have, the PPP's demand was only because of last ditch effort to maintain hold in SP, but SP demand has always been from the lower class of sareiki belt, just like hazara etc

yes i do have, the PPP's demand was only because of last ditch effort to maintain hold in SP, but SP demand has always been from the lower class of sareiki belt, just like hazara etc

Multan is hometown....... period.

Sind history from 1970 tills present should be

bhutto dynasty(1972 - 2008)

zardari dynasty(2008 - present)

What a trash article!

Most of so called Mohajirs are 'Khan'. Where did that 'Khan' come from?

If you begin to explore our roots, none of us will be what we are! We are Turks, Sikhs, Hindu, Mongol or something else.

Why bring the issue that could divide us when Pakistan needs unity above everything else? Typical MQM thinking. Do politics of divisions or language than that of unity.

You really have no Idea of politics of south Punjab.

More provinces no doubt, but no province on language. That will break our Pakistan.

What a trash article!

Most of so called Mohajirs are 'Khan'. Where did that 'Khan' come from?

If you begin to explore our roots, none of us will be what we are! We are Turks, Sikhs, Hindu, Mongol or something else.

Why bring the issue that could divide us when Pakistan needs unity above everything else? Typical MQM thinking. Do politics of divisions or language than that of unity.

i understand what you think is what pretty much every average joe thinks, people with higher intelligence think like, if rights are not provided and is being eaten away by specific people then this is a very normal reation

infact not making more provinces is further dividing pakistan internally, and no its not a conspiracy its a very typical reaction for eating away other people's money, right etc

if sindi people want to elect PPP in their areas and they don't want development but want to remain under developed doesn't mean people of karachi giving mandate to a diff party will be controlled by the mandate of interior sindi people

the people of karachi want development, and it can be achieved through making a separate province

people of sind can demanding of rights as division of mother sind, now why the hell they keep us backward and expect no division of sind

the demand of south punjab has primarily been from the poor class of seraiki people, it has a mix of ethnic nationalism, economic situation etc the south punjab districts are a lot poorer as compared to central andnorth punjab regions

the feudal class of south punjab will never make it a separate province because of the big share they get in the punjab govt and the federal govt

just like a separate sindh province demand never got support from the feudals of lower sindh

politicians like jamshed dasti supporting a separate province

Not true. my friends from there say that the little progress which is done in south punjab is due to the fact that its a part of central punjab, otherwise these landlords will never let schools running, if things fell in their hands.. and thats what they want, they are known as King Makers in Pakistan politics.

you, as we know have a mqm agenda, so it doesnot mean you should twist facts, be more open, you want division of Sindh, and have a separate land/country, hence you justifying division everywhere else as well.

In Pakistan's interests it should be administrative division, not ethnic political bases !

Not true. my friends from there say that the little progress which is done in south punjab is due to the fact that its a part of central punjab, otherwise these landlords will never let schools running, if things fell in their hands.. and thats what they want, they are known as King Makers in Pakistan politics.

you, as we know have a mqm agenda, so it doesnot mean you should twist facts, be more open, you want division of Sindh, and have a separate land/country, hence you justifying division everywhere else as well.

In Pakistan's interests it should be administrative division, not ethnic political bases !

BdXzeTwCIAAm4Pz.jpg:large

im not bringing the political agenda here, plain and simple if people feel deprived any where in Pakistan, they need to be given the rights, if south punjabi people want to have a separate province, they want to control their own land, so be it, you and me are in no place to decide if south punjab should be created or not

lets do referendum in all the places and who wants a separate province

it will be clear if MQM separate province is just a agenda or not, and if south punjab is an agenda or not

BdXzeTwCIAAm4Pz.jpg:large

im not bringing the political agenda here, plain and simple if people feel deprived any where in Pakistan, they need to be given the rights, if south punjabi people want to have a separate province, they want to control their own land, so be it, you and me are in no place to decide if south punjab should be created or not

lets do referendum in all the places and who wants a separate province

it will be clear if MQM separate province is just a agenda or not, and if south punjab is an agenda or not

South Punjab voted for PMLN which is a loud and clear message. Its funny how democracy and democratic means in general become meaningless when it suits you.

Exactly you or me don;t have to decide, people of South Punjab have to decide this with their votes. If MQM feels so highly about this issue it can run a campaign on this issue and ask South Punjab to vote on this (PPP rn their campaign in South Punjab on this slogan and lost).

South Punjab voted for PMLN which is a loud and clear message. Its funny how democracy and democratic means in general become meaningless when it suits you.

my dear its PMLN which moved the south punjab province resolution in punjab assembly :lol:

Punjab Assembly: Resolutions on new South Punjab, Bahawalpur province today – The Express Tribune

you guys are just political prostitutes, when it suits you you play these cards, when it doesn't you don't

making south punjab doesn't mean cutting off PMLN from that piece of land

you guys only do politics of ethnicity, if you guys ever grew little above that you would have been accepted in entire pakistan not just punjab

first you guys do politics of ethnicity and then the politics of dynasty

my dear its PMLN which moved the south punjab province resolution in punjab assembly :lol:

Punjab Assembly: Resolutions on new South Punjab, Bahawalpur province today – The Express Tribune

you guys are just political prostitutes, when it suits you you play these cards, when it doesn't you don't

making south punjab doesn't mean cutting off PMLN from that piece of land

you guys only do politics of ethnicity, if you guys ever grew little above that you would have been accepted in entire pakistan not just punjab

first you guys do politics of ethnicity and then the politics of dynasty

- A MQM supporter talking about political prostitutes is a joke - am I to take it seriously?

- PPP, MQM, ANP even PTI jumped on the South Punjab issue because everyone assumed it will hurt PMLN votes. Ofcourse once they failed they all changed track. PPP now doesn't wants PMLN to open the Pandora's box of Sindh division and ANP now considers division of Hazara (KPK) the biggest treason to Pashtuns. All expect Punjab to play the mature older brother and not promote these 'genuine causes'. After losing in South Punjab the same parties have forgotten all about Saraiki province which again proves that they can't careless about Saraiki people it was a ploy to damage PMLN at cost of ethnic hatred which all tried to fan.

- PMLN has won majority thrice now (once 2/3rd) and has appeal all over the country. MQM with its 20 something seats by no means even comes near to either PPP or PMLN so lectures about 'ethnicity' coming from MQM which is still hopping between Mohajir and Mutahida are rather amusing. If Punjab was so much into ethnicity vote it wouldn't vote for NS who is Kashmeri by ethnicity and PPP would never win so many seats from there.

- Punjab never has and never will vote on politics of hatred. Like I said MQM rather then making tall claims should run campaign on separate Saraiki province and go ask Saraikis for their vote. Whats stopping them?

Last edited:
- A MQM supporter talking about political prostitutes is a joke - am I to take it seriously?

- PPP, MQM, ANP even PTI jumped on the South Punjab issue because everyone assumed it will hurt PMLN votes. Ofcourse once they failed they call changed track. PPP now doesn't wants PMLN to open the Pandora's box of Sindh division and ANP now considers division of Hazara (KPK) the biggest treason to Pashtuns. All expect Punjab to play the mature older brother and not promote these 'genuine causes'. After losing in South Punjab the same parties have forgotten all about Saraiki province which again proves that they can't careless about Saraiki people it was a ploy to damage PMLN at cost of ethnic hatred which all tried to fan.

- PMLN has won majority thrice now (once 2/3rd) and has appeal all over the country. MQM with its 20 something seats by no means even comes near to either PPP or PMLN so lectures about 'ethnicity' coming from MQM which is still hopping between Mohajir and Mutahida are rather amusing. If Punjab was so much into ethnicity vote it wouldn't vote for NS who is Kashmeri by ethnicity and PPP would never win so many seats from there.

- Punjab never has and never will vote on politics of hatred. Like I said MQM rather then making tall claims should run campaign on separate Saraiki province and go ask Saraikis for their vote. Whats stopping them?

lets talk about the merits and demerits of the issue rather then very typical pakistan style political mudslinging

lets puts the facts on the table and have a better and saner argument then knee jerk whiny comments on how you don't want batwara of punjab

if the pandora box of more provinces does indeed have its merits then why doesn't PMLN for the sake of pakistan and its people and humanity open that pandora box?

lets open the pandora box, MQM has already submitted the resolution on the creation of more provinces in the national assembly whether based on administrative bases or linguistic bases, there is no problem arguing the matter is it?

why are you guys who secured mandate of the huge amount of pakistanis are fearful of bringing that debate in the assembly? if you want to do politics of helping the country rather than politics of selfishness?

PMLN got votes because it promised to hold local body elections within six months, i can quote you rana sanaullah's statement, but then you guys say we have the mandate, but you guys don't respect your own mandate and talk about the number of seats

this is just like PMLN for sake of hiding its own corruption threatens to open pandora box, same is done by PPP

if you guys are sincere about pakistan, lets open the pandora box of every thing and lets be sincere this time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom