What's new

Real face of IMRAN KHAN ... see how he is treating this poor man outside supreme court

The guy does not look like a security person, what was he offering, was he trying to bribe Imran. Stupid story and I hate this ****** style media the way they read the news, I cannot even watch any news channel because of their style of reporting,.
idk about this person but yes news reporting in pakistan is almost a headache,they repeat the same damn lines for 5-10mins over and over and same video clip for upto 30min in some cases.i believe i have lost some IQ points watching these channels for long periods of time

According to billionaire Imran Khan, poor people should not be allowed to rule a nation as they are bloodsuckers.

There's a video of this hilarious statement by the billionaire on YouTube.

Last edited:
If he feels frustrated with just one guy how's he going to handle a nation of 200 million people.
Better than this ugly slab of lard - who would have had that guy's head cut off or if he was feeling charitable just settle for his hand being hacked off.

920134-altafhussain-1436816284-140-640x480.jpg

Or this illgetimate product of a 1980s military dictator

CPEC-Spillover-to-Benefit-Entire-Region-Nawaz-Sharif.jpg

and Mr 10% or was it 20%, 30%?

904947-zardariReutersx-1434511823-572-640x480.jpg

Better than this ugly slab of lard - who would have had that guy's head cut off or if he was feeling charitable just settle for his hand being hacked off.

920134-altafhussain-1436816284-140-640x480.jpg

Or this illgetimate product of a 1980s military dictator

CPEC-Spillover-to-Benefit-Entire-Region-Nawaz-Sharif.jpg

and Mr 10% or was it 20%, 30%?

904947-zardariReutersx-1434511823-572-640x480.jpg

When did I say that I support any of them? IK is naive. He should talk less and do more in KPK. When election time comes, show the nation your accomplishments. Lead by example.

crap.. today I saw him wearing the green pass awhen they were submitting tor.. I doubt that's what he said to him.. stop buying every thing media tells you,sometimes wrong information is relayed.

Typical biased Karachi media. There are gangster leaders ordering murders, money laundering, kidnaps, racketeering, suspicion of being congruent with the enemy state and not a bloody sound. IK holds this guy's hand in frustration and it's bloody national headlines .....

Maybe IK is naive like they say - perhaps he needs to focus on setting his own 'Jinnahpur'.
So you accept that its next MQM in making....... thanksbuddy

crap.. today I saw him wearing the green pass awhen they were submitting tor.. I doubt that's what he said to him.. stop buying every thing media tells you,sometimes wrong information is relayed.
did this highlighted parts actual meaning is 'sadda kutta , kutta , tuwada kutta tommey' buddy its same misinformation thats keeps IK bullshit mounh k fire kinda politics alive....

Why isn't the so called 'security ahelkaar' isn't in his uniform? I thought I saw money in his hands.. Or maybe I'm wrong. I just don't trust our media.

Hamaray sath aisa hi hona chahiyay jis kay hukamran qatal karain or bach jain.. bachay haram ki doulat ker motay tazay ho or kesi ki himat nah ho ahtasab ki. Jis kay leader nana ka naam politically use karain or aram ko jaiz samjhain deen ka to koi naam o nishan in kay khoon mein nahi hai..
Nawaz or zardari kay ghar kay ird gird loogon ki kachi abdiyan hon. Rooz loog haadson mein marain or minister kaam ki bjaye apnay akaon ko defend karain. Wahan aik ghareeb adami ki kia majal.. he is lucky that imran hold his hand verna nawaz zardari kay koi pass say to guzray..

Typical biased Karachi media. There are gangster leaders ordering murders, money laundering, kidnaps, racketeering, suspicion of being congruent with the enemy state and not a bloody sound. IK holds this guy's hand in frustration and it's bloody national headlines .....

Maybe IK is naive like they say - perhaps he needs to focus on setting his own 'Jinnahpur'.
Kaptan bhai karachi ka media kia hota hai... aap nay express nahi daikha abhi sab lifafay per hain.
ARY shayed sa say ziyada or daray bina bool raha hai vo bhi karachi ka hai is lihaz say..
Baray e karam tafreeq na kiya karain.

According to billionaire Imran Khan, poor people should not be allowed to rule a nation as they are bloodsuckers.

There's a video of this hilarious statement by the billionaire on YouTube.

If IK is a billionaire, what is NS? A trillonaire?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom