What's new

Real face of IMRAN KHAN ... see how he is treating this poor man outside supreme court

Koi haal nhi ..

Ruler's hearts are in Allah's hand . Obey Allah so he'll make these merciful to you . No fault of rulers , jesi qoum wese awam.

I entirely agree it was wrong thing to do, however I find it repugnent that the media have turned this indiscretion into national headlines. This is what biased media do all over the world. Make the minor into mountain and mountain into molehill.

You see that with Fox news for example - Israeli child gets scratched and it is international healines that gets flashed across New York, London, Paris, Rome, Tokyo. 100 Palestinian children get blown away by a missile and not a sound. Similarly there are much more serious issues in Pakistan then this incident.

Who provide media to do that? me,you or IK?. No body is above the law and in next election, fever of IK will be gone. Inshallah

At-least the media outlets should have some moral obligations and not to being yellow that much where lost the credibility. To the some sources, the guy belongs to Peshawar, tried to handover CNIC/document for possible help, if any and IK actually asked security to take though hand shake was a bit bold seems aggressive but nothing wrong. iK was already in SC premises and what on earth made that media person think that a security personnel will try to hand over a security pass while himself standing outside of security barricade.

What is wrong in this video ? I don't understand Hindi can someone explain. As far as I can see Imran Khan is pulling a person's hand.

Say what you want IK Fanbois that's too rude of him to grab his hand like that ( When no harm was intended from the poor man asking for help.), I can see how it would've hurt the person.
Anyways, Nothing surprising Power & Money and Fame makes you do such things.

Last edited:
Typical biased Karachi media. There are gangster leaders ordering murders, money laundering, kidnaps, racketeering, suspicion of being congruent with the enemy state and not a bloody sound. IK holds this guy's hand in frustration and it's bloody national headlines .....

Maybe IK is naive like they say - perhaps he needs to focus on setting his own 'Jinnahpur'.

Sir, I am no expert in Pakistan but I do know humanity and common sense. Just by there are bad people in this world and inside your country, does that give a reason to another person to do bad? Why the justification of wrong behavior? It baffles me on too many places in life when people try to justify or shift the blame for their wrong doings on others. These people who get screamed at and abused verbally, are the ones who made your politicians to where they are. If these poor people take away their vote, a lot of big ballooned heads will deflate. Please never justify wrong, and human suffering at that. Thanks.

According to billionaire Imran Khan, poor people should not be allowed to rule a nation as they are bloodsuckers.

There's a video of this hilarious statement by the billionaire on YouTube.

I seriously hope you don't work at SUPARCO, coz if you do and your mental capability is so low that you can't even understand what IK said in that video, phir Allah hi hafiz hai SUPARCO ka

If IK is a billionaire, what is NS? A trillonaire?

What i fall to understand is whats wrong with being a Billionaire, its not like IK has been looting public money, everyone knows how he made his wealth through playing cricket. But these baboons have limited brain cells so they can't comprehend that a person can make money without being part of the loot & plunder gang.

Well we all know majority of channels are based in Karachi but it doesn't mean they express the thoughts of Karachites.
You can take ARY they are strong supporter of PTI and are totally anti-NS and Samma news is another zee news/fox news of Pakistan.If you watch their headlines you can clearly see the overacting of thier newscasters.
No need to portray every matter on ethinic bases.
Imran Khan is the only sincere leader of this country and when you are famous media tries to break any news related to that person.

Where does he says, "Janty nahi mai kon hon?" ?
Really this man was a security person? What he was offering?
Samaa news reporting like Indian news channels

What i fall to understand is whats wrong with being a Billionaire, its not like IK has been looting public money, everyone knows how he made his wealth through playing cricket. But these baboons have limited brain cells so they can't comprehend that a person can make money without being part of the loot & plunder gang.

You are correct, IK is not corrupt. However, he is not a billionaire either, as Suparco falsely stated.

I think he might have been referring to IK's ex wife Jemimah, who's fathers at his death was worth 1.2b. His children then split the money.

Either way they divorced long ago.

Some news channels have copied the style of Indian news channels... they don't report the news they create it by adding their own "mirch + masala"...look at the tickers "Kaptaan Ka Ghusa" :mad: !!! Is that the ONLY ticker they came up with???

Until and unless the person whom IK interacted in this short so called news clip attest to this story no one knows what the scuffle was all about. For some news channels:

1. Every news is a breaking news :)
2. Fake Police Shows / Crime enactment shows (they are really pathetic and cheap e.g Boss nahi Chorega etc) :tsk:
3. Stupid news...A Panda is giving birth in Japan :o:
4. Shows on Victim's family - Not to mention stupid questions to the family members of the Victim who are still mourning as well as in state of shock.:hitwall:
5. Random funny video clips taken from internet as part of "news bulletin" :cheesy:
6. Unrelated music and songs along with the news, specially during news Headlines :blink:
7. Irrelevant Indian news - Most of us don't even know what you are talking about :sad:
8. Birthday of Indian celebrities - Are you really serious!!! :agree:

This news is now proved to be fake. As usual Samaa news on behalf of Noora is puking against Imran Khan.

The real story is this person came from Peshawar to discuss some issue he is facing. So he tried to gave his ID to Imran Khan and explained his problem to him at which Khan grabbed his hands because police was going to take him away. He then asked his team to take this persons's ID and solve his problem.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom