What's new

Ready for dialogue with Pakistani government : TTP

OK Launch a full fledged military operation but first answer few questions
  1. What would be the consequences of direct military operation .... ??
  2. Are we socially and financially capable to tackle the IDP issue ... ??
  3. Are we able to hold that 'Liberated Area' with or without military ...??
  4. If yes than how long .... ??
  5. Are our civilian apparatus is ready to face the situation in settled areas .... ??
  6. Do we have the capability to neutralized the TTP supportive infrastructure within our country ..... ??
  7. Do we have a capability to stop TTP leadership going to the other side of the Durandline .... ??
  8. Do we have arrangements at that side of the border to ensure border security... ??
  9. Do we have the capability to disturb the security & supportive apparatus of TTP exist at that side .... ??
  10. Who should we trust at that side of Durandline ..... ??
  11. Anyone remember Its '2014' .... ??
  12. What are the guarantees about our eastern neighbor .... ??
  13. What do we want to achieve by this military operation .... ??
  14. How would we achieve those objectives by military operation .... ??
  15. Is there any other alternative available to achieve those objectives .... ??

Last edited:
TTP targetted the Army , then called the media that they are ready to talks ... both these events are linked to government's coming annoucment on national security policy

after such an attack the army is bound to retaliate and that sets the stage for its collison with the government

Last edited:
IK who is the biggest suppoter of terrorists should personally go.....for talks....we'll see how that turns out....seems like IK have a deal with taliban...keep you hand off IK and party and PTI will defend them on political grounds...Taliban are good guys as long they dont hurt pti....so what if they killed few soldier ....blew up a kid or killed a general

Aye.

• Would a war alone be enough to defeat the ideology?
  • If yes then why hasn't NATO succeeded
  • Do we need a robust political process to back up the military strikes?
  • Can we afford another IDP crisis out of N.Waziristan?

1) Not enough but War will be the vehicle that will break the ideology.
2) NATO are outsiders, you can't put down a domestic insurgency being an outsider force because then it becomes a resistance.
3) No we don't but the Army is handling it well enough. Dev projects in Bajaur, Swat, Waziristan undertaken by the Army have not only meant that people come back to a livable home, it means that sometimes, its better than they left it.
4) We've dealt with the largest IDP crisis since the Indo-Pak partition, NWA IDP situation will be a walk in the park.

IK who is the biggest suppoter of terrorists should personally go.....for talks....we'll see how that turns out....seems like IK have a deal with taliban...keep you hand off IK and party and PTI will defend them on political grounds...Taliban are good guys as long they dont hurt pti....so what if they killed few soldier ....blew up a kid or killed a general

Our blood is cheap, they will let it flow in rivers if it means that their power remains intact.

Without an effective military machine backing political front, the peace talks would not bear any fruit.
Taliturds need to be reminded of severe punishment as a second option.

There are many groups. Some want to talk. Some dont.

what talk will gain for Pakistan is that it will separate those who dont want to talk. So then the operation will be easier.

If its coming from a TTP spokesman, it lends credence to the view point that talks can solve this problem partially and take Pakistan out of this confusion.

Aye.

@CENTCOM

State department must end Pakistan's aid and transfer it to buy Apache's instead. We need them more than we need bullets. :rolleyes:

for now yes. use a sledge hammer to break their teeth and keep smashing them for all the rest of the population to see.... WHY? to break their appetite to screw with the state. Pak army needs to disregard the public opinion & do what military is meant to do when the state is threatened. forget about the generation of today. we can only work on the very young to change their mind about Taliban, sectarianism and violence this is how you will defeat the ideology. no amount of ranting, sermons, books and talkshows have changed the mind of the population that still considers taliban its brothers when these brothers have killed 50,000 of it.

wrong. wrong wrong wrong analogy.. NATO is an occupation force, they are not settlers. they annihilated the Taliban regime. if anyone thinks that NATO cant get rid of rest of the taliban hiding in caves which is reduced to fighting a gorilla war then it is foolish.
NATO's objective was to dismantle Al Qaeda network, break the link between Afghan Taliban regime and Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and kill Osama.

NATO didnt even unleash 10% of its firepower. if it does.. then hundreds of square miles on either side of Pak Afghan border will be reduced to toxic dust with only surviving life form being some microbes. and if its forces can come as deep as Abbotabad then Afghan Taliban have no place to hide in Pakistan, be it Quetta, Pindi or Raiwand.

Pakistan army on the other hand has been asked to fight this war with its hands and shoes tied up which sent a wrong message & people generally dont take Pak army seriously with so many failed peace treaties that were responded with open air beheadings and massacres. by taliban the population sees taliban having upper hand and Pakistan army a helpless underdog and hence it gets a lot of sarcasm and patronisation over the web & airways by a certain section of Population (that acts as volunteer representative of the TTP)

if on the other hand Pak army does what the Sri Lankans did to the Tamil + more. do it in a way that these wannabe IPOD jihadists sitting in Punjab & rest of Pakistan sink into their own behinds and run behind their parents.

remember when you beat an enemy you do it to him directly and to others indirectly.. "others" being those who are meant to watch and realize, dont mess with this guy he means business.

eventually yes we do. but like I said .. our current generation is a lost cause. it doesnt bat an eyelid when our soldiers and civilians are killed by the Taliban specially unfortunate members of minority communities. if someone stabs us in the heart it will spill out blood as thick and black as tar.. we are hypocrite , sectarian hatred and poison filled beings dont even deserve to be called human.
I have personally seen people celebrating/ laughing when our minorities have been massacred and the same people crying their heart out when drones violated "their" sovereignty (translate killed TTP leaders).

the politicians and teachers only got the under 5 year olds that they can mould to something more human. provided if Pakistan army has its way and is not infested in the same way as the rest of the public is. some of my friends think Pak army is complicit in all this chaos.. I still like to think otherwise.

of course!!! we got no choice, between the devil and deep blue sea. this will be a cheaper way out otherwise consider becoming an IDP in every major city of Pakistan. just imagine a time when every single person in Pakistan will know some family member killed at the hands of taliban.. this time is upon us.

we really dont need Apaches, Cobras are just fine. I know someone who is part of the special task force and he flies cobra helicopter I pray that his gun sight catches as many taliban as it can.

'these wannabe IPOD
jihadists sitting in Punjab & rest of
Pakistan sink into their own behinds and
run behind their parents.'

I bursted into a laughter and gagged, needed water aftr reading this. :omghaha:

I'll reply your rest of the post very soon.

@Irfan Baloch

Sorry to disturb you sir, but 3 PTI MPAs have been killed in KPK by these terrorists, so your balloon doesn't have much air in it. Now please carry on with your rest of anti IK rants..

Cheers.

Sorry to disturb you sir, but 3 PTI MPAs have been killed in KPK by these terrorists, so your balloon doesn't have much air in it. Now please carry on with your rest of anti IK rants..

Cheers.
I have great reservations with the stance of Imran Khan but I still respect him and see him an honest man who doesnt belong to Pakistani dirty politics. he is just being naive and single minded and that was the deal from day when when this cricketer turned into politician.
I respect his decision (actually thank God) that he refused to hold talks with taliban on his own. what a spineless and timid request by the tiger league of 2 third majority!!!

I have great reservations with the stance of Imran Khan but I still respect him and see him an honest man who doesnt belong to Pakistani dirty politics. he is just being naive and single minded and that was the deal from day when when this cricketer turned into politician.
I respect his decision (actually thank God) that he refused to hold talks with taliban on his own. what a spineless and timid request by the tiger league of 2 third majority!!!

Sir I too have a lot of reservations, especially at PTI's stance on peace talks. Yes, I am fan of peace talks not because I am scared of those scumbags or I am their sympathizer, but because I want an end of this prolonged WoT and want to see peace in my country. But there is a serious flaw in PTI's stance about peace talks, we don't want peace talks at any cost. Its just an option and should be treated as just an option, somehow IK's continuous emphasis on this is making it look like the only option available.

Anyways, I respect your wise opinion about IK, we should keep raising our voice against his wrong or flawed policies via positive criticism hoping our voice will get heard.

OK Launch a full fledged military operation but first answer few questions

very humbling and realistic questions.

What would be the consequences of direct military operation .... ??
it can swing both ways. total eradication of terrorists like the LTTE or a bigger version of Syria where our brotherly Muslims countries will become overt in their support of Taliban and LeJ.

Are we socially and financially capable to tackle the IDP issue ... ??

no we are not, but its a devil and the deep blue sea situation, what await us due to inaction will be far more drastic and the IDP issue of Wazirisitan will pale in comparison.

Are we able to hold that 'Liberated Area' with or without military ...??
yes we will with the help of military. and without too IF.. the terrorists are crushed from their roots. then paramilitary forces & police will be enough when I say police I mean the police trained and equipped in this new Pakistanis situation

If yes than how long .... ??

it will depend on how successful we have been in the initial push and the follow up and mop up operations in rest of Pakistan. it can be permanent once we bring back the age old maliks back in power in the tribal areas.

Are our civilian apparatus is ready to face the situation in settled areas .... ??
same as answer to question 2. were we ready for millions of refugee influx during partition? instead of blasting the curropt and inept civil apparatus (which is almost non-existent) I would say that army and NGOs will step in and so will the general public .. like last time.

Do we have the capability to neutralized the TTP supportive infrastructure within our country ..... ??

believe me we do. we just lack the will and elements within political parties and establishment see them as an asset and also these terrorists will be replaced by other willing terrorists because they are constantly and handsomely fed by our Middle eastern "brothers"

Do we have a capability to stop TTP leadership going to the other side of the Durandline .... ??
maybe we do maybe we dont. all depends upon our relationship with the Kabul regime (no luck there, they are hosting TTP leadership) and also depends on how quick and fast we are, I mean how quickly we can surprise the terrorists and kill/ capture them before the snakes within our rank and file tip them off

Do we have arrangements at that side of the border to ensure border security... ??
same response as above, at present our relationship with Kabul back stabbers doesnt exist. thanks to Americans we have proof that Afghan intelligence is using TTP as its assets and its the Americans who have confiscated the TTP leaders 2 times from Afghan regime. if the Americans are still in Afghanistan then we can expect some help otherwise the Northern alliance ill do its level best to cause difficulties or complete failure to our operations

Do we have the capability to disturb the security & supportive apparatus of TTP exist at that side .... ??

short answer NO..
we can plead Hikmatyar, Molla Omar or Haqqanis to expel these terrorists but honestly speaking we are being too much optimistic, Afghan taliban and TTP follow the same faith and extreme version of Islam, both excel at beheading and public executions.. both would not settle anything less than murder of anyone who is of a minority sect or religion.. both hate education or any form of social progress ... so things are not that bright,

having said that.. there were unconfirmed reports where Afghan taliban took on the TTP directly OR "asked them " politely to "go easy" on Pakistan army. but after what we have done to them (by siding with the Yanks) I dont fancy any generosity from Mullah Omar etc.

Who should we trust at that side of Durandline ..... ??
No One. us and us only.

Anyone remember Its '2014' .... ??
yup .. and it will be 2020 too one day with even worse situation if our policy and our actions are as half arsed and half baked.

What are the guarantees about our eastern neighbor .... ??
None

on the contrary
guarantee border skirmishes along the LoC.. deployment of forces along the borders after "alleged" terrorist attacks and a lot of warmongers a...and.. support of terrorists in Sindh and killings in Karachi.

What do we want to achieve by this military operation .... ??
to decide if we want to keep the state of Pakistan as a sovereign entity or not and if we do want to save Pakistani state then its biggest mortal enemy has to be rooted out and completely destroyed

How would we achieve those objectives by military operation .... ??
Military operation will break the smug off the faces of TTP and its cheering crowd in our society. it will convince the surviving terrorists to accept the terms of the state of Pakistan. remember you can only achieve your objective from position of strength.

Is there any other alternative available to achieve those objectives .... ??
yes ... request Saudis to stop funding TTP and LeJ. this will grind the TTP war machinery and it will be more inclined towards peace. Saudis would never stop funding TTP its their FSA of Pakistan.
so unfortunately you are only left with Molana samih Ul haq who is acting like Hussain Haqqani of TTP (just like our former Ambassador was advocating USA)

Cheers.

Such a big loss..... where was IK ...most probably planning next attack with fazullah.

last night we send them a messenger with a massage:rofl::rofl::rofl:

181827_577381905622056_1911230341_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom