What's new

Ready for dialogue with Pakistani government : TTP

Taliban show readiness for dialogue
NEWS DESK1 hrs ago | Comments
ISLAMABAD -

Finally, it feels that the ice between Pakistan government and outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has started melting. As on Saturday, the TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid, in a telephonic conversation with a private news channel, said that the Taliban were ready for meaningful dialogue.

The TTP spokesman said Taliban were ready for talks, however, the government should show its power and sincerity.

Here it is important to note that on Friday night former spokesperson of TTP Ehsanullah Ehsan while talking to another news channel not only accepted responsibility of an attack on a journalists’ vehicle but also demanded that the media should give equal coverage to their activities. He also warned Pakistani media from propagating against them. The attack killed three media personnel from a private news group.

The statement came hours after their bomb attack on military convoy left 24 security personnel dead in Bannu town of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

According to reports, Ehsanullah Ehsan, issued a letter to media persons, claiming responsibility for the attack.
Taliban shows readiness for dialogue | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia
--------------------------------------------------------------
No more dialogue, time to HIT HARD, we need to understand that these scums just understand the lingo of bullet and we need to talk to them with the same.... but reality is this that we got few political personalities openly opposing a Military Action against these scum bags... i wonder what will be their reaction to this killing...

Last edited:
1604617_276941505789395_1200158283_n.jpg

Nothing but a drama , and now they want their political mulla's to come on media and show the soft image of taliban ,,
bloody , bastard children of americans and russians :butcher:

the bottom politicians are worse than Kuttay

Brothers I sincerely think thee should be dialogue with the TTP. I mean how else can we end this conflict?

Dialogue should begin with the following;

Daisy cutter

07BLU82BDaisyCutterBomb.jpg

To end talks;

Fuel air bomb

fuel_air_concussion.jpg

These savages deserve nothing better.

ISLAMABAD: The banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has put forward an offer for peace talks to the Pakistani government, Geo News reported.

TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid while speaking to the media via telephone, said the Taliban were ready for meaningful dialogue.

The TTP spokesman said Taliban were ready for talks, however, the government should show its power and sincerity.

Ready for dialogue with Pakistani government : TTP | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

What the forking story?

When someone says they are willing to talk,

then you must ask

about forkign what?

Do not cut and paste half-eaten half-regurgitated $tupid statements by some Talibarbarian

thank you

Let there be war, enough blood has been shed in efforts to establish peace through talks. I hope the government grows a pair and realizes we might as well be losing these soldiers in war so that their blood is not wasted. Enough is enough, the TTP have lost much of the area under their control and they might as well be ejected for good.

For f*** sake if government falls for this shit i will blow myself up to destabilize these talks these cave fuckers should be bombed into kingdom come .

No one who wants peace would keep on attacking civilians as well as the military and then claim responsibility of their heinous crimes. We are saddened by the senseless loss of precious 20 security personnel’s lives. Our condolences go out to the families of the dead and the people of Pakistan. We must remain unified against those who are focused on orchestrating these acts of terror. We’ve made too many sacrifices to let these terrorists succeed with their evil agenda. We stand by the people and the government of Pakistan and fully support their efforts to counter the threat of terrorism.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

Let there be war, enough blood has been shed in efforts to establish peace through talks. I hope the government grows a pair and realizes we might as well be losing these soldiers in war so that their blood is not wasted. Enough is enough, the TTP have lost much of the area under their control and they might as well be ejected for good.

Aye.

• Would a war alone be enough to defeat the ideology?
  • If yes then why hasn't NATO succeeded
  • Do we need a robust political process to back up the military strikes?
  • Can we afford another IDP crisis out of N.Waziristan?

@CENTCOM

State department must end Pakistan's aid and transfer it to buy Apache's instead. We need them more than we need bullets. :rolleyes:

Is this some kind of sick joke..?

How to start war? For FC , rented civilian vehicles or army with tanks?? War is easy? Are we starting war against fixed land? They are guerilla fighters, isn't this?? This war will take at least 10+ years, what is our preparation? How many reserves in our treasure box?

Last edited:
There is no way to beat the ideology of TTP! Pakistan army can't win, its too hard now. We don’t know who our enemy is! Pakistan army is stuck in a deadlock because war isn’t helping any more and peace talk is not what they want

Back
Top Bottom