What's new

Reading the true life of the bottom in China

I never was a fan of living in large cities. The open space in suburbia or towns is great, and one can shout or be loud in (he he he... ;) ) without lousy neighbors asking too many questions. :lol::laugh:

<No Root Bridge>
Deeply apologize and best wishes to them

2.jpg

Le Bick Ruy,a 46 years old Vietnam bridge,who is living in Louxia Village,Dongde,Guangdong province now.
In 1999,when she travelling in China,she was abducted to here and sold to his present husband by her tour guide.

7.jpg

The major income source is planting tangerine in about 1 mu family land .
Sometimes while working together,she seems to be a bit of affectionate with her husband.

4.jpg

Lived together for more than ten years,Le has few complaint about this man.
"He never beat me,only require eating enough and working enough",Le said,"But we have different hearts".

5.jpg

They quarrel sometimes as well.
After quarrel since a little matter,Le ran to outside and burst into tears.Her ten years old daughter,Kuang Jinglian,came to hug her with silence.Her son,Kuang Kaizhong,comforted her with soft voice.
At that time,her husband,Kuang Chaoxian,was still watching TV.

8.jpg

Le suggested her father-in-law to paint the walls.The stubborn old man get angry soon.
She don't say a word more,just purses her lips with a disparaging glance.

9.jpg

Differing from many Vietnam bridges who marry to China forwardly.Her old home is a rich urban family.Her father and elder brother love her so much and treasure her as a pearl.
In 2007,she came back Vietnam firstly in 8 years later.
At that time, she became a daddy's girl with smooth skin and good dress when snuggling up with her dear father.
Can't left her son and daughter,Le chose to return China again.

10.jpg

At the early time in 2009.her serious ill father sent a letter to her,"Dad know you told lies to me.But dad is too old now.I miss you at every second with my whole heart.I am so afraid that I can't see you again......"
At the ending of that year,her father passed away.When she arrived in the conversant home taking whole family,only catch the end of funeral.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
11.jpg
In 2007,Le and her family,her old friends are joyful gathering.
Most of her old friends are working in banks,gov officers now.Some of them have traveled to China to watch Beijing Olympic and Shanghai World Expo.

12.jpg

Le's life has changed completely,time can't come back forever.
During the cook time.Le asked herself again and again,"Why can't I go back Vietnam family to enjoy nicer life? I can fully come back.Why I am here?"

14.jpg

Grandmother Liang is one of the few people who is friendly and considerate to Le from the begin.
Whenever heard Le is sad,Liang will come to comfort Le as fast as she can.

15.jpg

During rest time,she always tell her son to study hard and leave this sad land forever.

17.jpg

The dusk in Dec 15th,2012.
Le went to the Zhu Touxia Village to date with some other Vietnam bridges at first time.
Four women cheers,saying "Chúc anh mạnh khoẻ,Vạn sự tốt đẹp"

18-2.jpg

Nguyen Hoa,another Vietnam bridge who is 52 years old now.
In 1990,she paid 300 yuan to a Vietnam woman matchmaker and married herself here for longing of the better life in China.
She didn't contact with her old family then on because they beat her frequently during her whole childhood.

19.jpg

Four names of the four women.They never forget it.
There are about 100 thousand Vietnam bridges in China now.
Whatever they face now,most of them are fighting with firm mind for better lives in this complex land.

Last edited:
<No Root Bridge>
Deeply apologize to them,abducted Vietnam brides.

View attachment 161024
Le Bick Ruy,a 46 years old Vietnam bridge,who is living in Louxia Village,Dongde,Guangzhou province now.
In 1999,when she travelling in China,she was abducted to here and sold to his present husband by her tour guide.

View attachment 161028
The major income source is planting tangerine in about 1 mu family land .
Sometimes while working together,she seems to be a bit of affectionate with her husband.

View attachment 161026
Lived together for more than ten years,Le has few complaint about this man.
"He never beat me,only require eating enough and working enough",Le said,"But we have different hearts".

View attachment 161027
They quarrel sometimes as well.
After quarrel since a little matter,Le ran to outside and burst into tears.Her ten years old daughter,Kuang Jinglian,came to hug her with silence.Her son,Kuang Kaizhong,comforted her with soft voice.
At that time,her husband,Kuang Chaoxian,was still watching TV.

View attachment 161029
Le suggested her father-in-law to paint the walls.The stubborn old man get angry soon.
She don't say a word more,just purses her lips with a disparaging glance.

View attachment 161030
Differing from many Vietnam bridges who marry to China forwardly.Her old home is a rich urban family.Her father and elder brother love her so much and treasure her as a pearl.
In 2007,she came back Vietnam firstly in 8 years later.
At that time, she became a daddy's girl with smooth skin and good dress when snuggling up with her dear father.
Can't left her son and daughter,Le chose to return China again.

View attachment 161031
At the early time in 2009.her serious ill father sent a letter to her,"Dad know you told lies to me.But dad is too old now.I miss you at every second with my whole heart.I am so afraid that I can't see you again......"
At the ending of that year,her father passed away.When she arrived in the conversant home taking whole family,only catch the end of funeral.
This is a sad story of Vietnam bridge. A rich Vietnamese girl was abducted to here and sold to his present husband by her tour guide ??? ... Why not escape outside for help ? Why stay there more than 10 years even have two babies ?

This is a sad story of Vietnam bridge. A rich Vietnamese girl was abducted to here and sold to his present husband by her tour guide ??? ... Why not escape outside for help ? Why stay there more than 10 years even have two babies ?
Maybe it's about life and choice.
Chinese gov has to do more to protect them.

Last edited:
Maybe it's about life and choice.
Chinese gov has to do more to protect them.
The only protect is:

If she require back home, i suggest China gov can send her with two children back to Vietnam.

BTW Is it GuiZhou province ? there's no GuangZhou province.
,Guangzhou province

cnleio & kyle, I assume you mean brides, not bridges. totally different meanings.

sometimes lives do not end happy. also, there are shocking stories such as in south korea, another destination for viet brides, where many viet women are murdered by mad korean men. frankly, korea is a sick and a fake country, where madness is the norm. if compared to korea, china is a better country in this aspect.

HMdUGRH9[1].jpg

Last edited:
The only protect is:

If she require back home, i suggest China gov can send her with two children back to Vietnam.

BTW Is it GuiZhou province ? there's no GuangZhou province.
Sorry,I usually mix Guangdong and Guangzhou.
cnleio & kyle, I assume you mean brides, not bridges. totally different meanings.

sometimes lives do not end happy. also, there are shocking stories such as in south korea, another destination for viet brides, where many viet women are murdered by mad korean men. frankly, korea is a sick and a fake country, where madness is the norm. if compared to korea, china is a better country in this aspect.

View attachment 161075
Hope Vietnam can be more developed and Vietnam men or families can treat girls better.

Sorry,I usually mix Guangdong and Guangzhou.
R u sure in GuangDong province not in GuiZhou province, one is rich another is poor ?

This's a strange family Chinese husband with Vietnamese wife, especially two different hearts. Damn poor family in the rich GuangDong province, if her Chinese husband can work outside or the family can rent more local lands to grow more crops, all easy to earn money in GuangDong. It seems her husband is a lazy-man, what she can do now just teach her son & daughter to leave this sad mountain village forever and into city.

As far as i knew, North-West GuangDong province close to GuangXi there'r mountain regions

Last edited:
This is such an awesome thread and you're a very humble being @kyle Chiang.
China's looks beautiful in all the pics.

kyle Chiang said:
The land is evenly distributed among every villager(including children). It's the Communist policy.
Thats great!

kyle Chiang said:
In China,bridegroom usually has to provide a house,a car and a expensive betrothal gifts.(It means "Yes,I am rich enough to give a good life to your daughter.Bride's family usually will return the betrothal gifts after wedding and buy a series of households for newlyweds.
My country must learn something from our eastern neighbors.We have the highest dowry deaths. :(
Really thank you for your appreciation.

When I first come to realize and think the reality of the world,I find there are too many things or thoughts I can't understand.Some make me happy,some surprise me,some make me feel ill.I have faced too much bias and abuse as well,especially when I address some different thoughts comparing mainstream viewpoints of majority.

One of my teacher told me,whatever you know and experience,you need always ask question in mind and take actions with your determination.

Sincerely speaking,when firstly looking at your yellow ribbon avatar head portrait,I dislike it as all the Chinese members here.Then on,with seen your trying to address the "ugly Vietnam" and your happiness for every Vietnam progress, I understand your mind gradually.

We live in different countries but we love us own sincerely.We have different culture so we take different choice in political or life judgement.It's is fantastic that communication help us know such difference in the world.If we indulge in abusing to different voices and sticking to our own guns,it make no sense.That can't improve our mind or field of vision at all.

So,my friend,don't care about the abuse from people who don't understand you.Just act as our determination and perform following our soul.When think it's right then say it.When find some wrong then go to find our own answer.

You said that you hate to compare "our people are poor but still much richer than yours",but if you change the question into "why your people are poor but still much richer than mine".You will find a good view.
Millions of Chinese rich men are still more poor than developed countries' poor.If I find the answer and solution,I can help millions of Chinese to be richer at one day.
You're a very good human being.Looking forward to reading more of your threads.

Last edited:
<The Highest Village in China>
0.jpg

Tuiwa Village lies in the Dalong Town,Lhasa,Tibet,at the foot of Munda Kangri mountain with altitude of above 5000 meters.
Morning in Feb.
An Tibetan villager,who is unfortunately mute,fetched water back and watched the far beautiful Himalayas mountains sometimes.

0 (1).jpg

An Tibetan woman is spinning blanket,which string is mixed with wool and yak hair.
Almost every family has a such spinner and spinning is source of income in this village.

0 (2).jpg

Feb 26th,2014,6 days before the Tibetan new year.
Women and children washed clothes by the Pumoyum Co lake and went home.

0 (3).jpg

A women,wife of an Lama,is waiting a free ride to her mother's home.She took a sheep for her mother before the new year.

0 (4).jpg

Mutton is the most delicious food in every family.

0 (5).jpg

Feb 28th.10:00 am.
This little girl didn't wanna get up.Her mother was too busy so that gave 1 yuan to urge her.

0 (6).jpg

A women carrying a bag of waste.
All villagers came to clean the ground before coming new year.

0 (7).jpg

Chat and play.

Last edited:
0 (8).jpg

Before dusk,every child took a bowl of porridge to the temple, sacrificed by pouring them on the door.

0 (9).jpg

Twirling prayer wheels is the daily routine of Tibetan.

0 (10).jpg

Shepherd Mima is watching the scriptures to make religious flags.

0 (11).jpg

Cast earth upon ice in case of slip.

0 (12).jpg

A sheep hurt its leg.

0 (13).jpg

Villagers are removing the tent and live items from grazing land.

0 (14).jpg

About 2,000 sheep.

View attachment 161075
Sorry,my spelling is wrong.But I can't edit it now.I don't know why.
And best wishes to Vietnam women.
This is such an awesome thread and you're a very humble being @kyle Chiang.
China's looks beautiful in all the pics.

Thats great!

My country must learn something from our eastern neighbors.We have the highest dowry deaths. :(

You're a very good human being.Looking forward to read more of your threads.
There is a new topic,welcome.

Last edited:
Awesome pics. I always believed happiness is not living in a 10 storey building with no friends and family members around us. A person will be happy even in a hut when he is with his family and surroundings. I am not jealous when i saw skyscrappers of shangai and hong kong, but now i am. Every little thing is happiness when we are with our surroundings and family..

When i saw these pics, it just reflected what i thought was correct. My Respects sir @kyle Chiang, happy to meet you here..

I never was a fan of living in large cities. The open space in suburbia or towns is great, and one can shout or be loud in (he he he... ;) ) without lousy neighbors asking too many questions. :lol::laugh:
Yes me too.. Even I dont like to live in large cities, here i cannot yell, cannot run around the bushes, i cannot swim in the lakes, cannot dive in the well... Seriously i love my village, every minute is like a hell in large cities...

Awesome pics. I always believed happiness is not living in a 10 storey building with no friends and family members around us. A person will be happy even in a hut when he is with his family and surroundings. I am not jealous when i saw skyscrappers of shangai and hong kong, but now i am. Every little thing is happiness when we are with our surroundings and family..

When i saw these pics, it just reflected what i thought was correct. My Respects sir @kyle Chiang, happy to meet you here..

Confiscate just a corrupted official could enrich so many villages in China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom