What's new

Reading the true life of the bottom in China

@kyle Chiang : You are the most adorable Chinese to me.

Most of Chinese members think that I ( BoQ 77 ) want to see poor Chinese. No they're wrong.
I just don't want everybody here focus on posting only prosperous scene, skyscrappers, highspeed railway, spacecraft, ... but pretend that there's no poor people. We could always be proud of our achivements but we shouldn't forget the poorness. That means I want to see there's really no poor people . Just don't hide them ( if any), bottom life of community,

I also hate to compare like "our people still poor but much richer than yours". It's nonsense, and unable to make your people happier. That avoids one's own problem.

I also want and ever make thread like yours, as an act to face our own problem. It's quite same and even poorer than yours.

There's the same in political issue like "election with assigned people", choose 3 in the list of 4 ( all 4 was screened by The party ). I oppose that type of issue. That's why I use yellow ribbon avatar.

I want to fight against that anywhere I could.

Most of Chinese members think that I ( BoQ 77 ) want to see poor Chinese. No they're wrong.
I just don't want everybody here focus on posting only prosperous scene, skyscrappers, highspeed railway, spacecraft, ... but pretend that there's no poor people. We could always be proud of our achivements but we shouldn't forget the poorness. That means I want to see there's really no poor people . Just don't hide them ( if any), bottom life of community,

I also hate to compare like "our people still poor but much richer than yours". It's nonsense, and unable to make your people happier. That avoids one's own problem.

I also want and ever make thread like yours, as an act to face our own problem. It's quite same and even poorer than yours.

There's the same in political issue like "election with assigned people", choose 3 in the list of 4 ( all 4 was screened by The party ). I oppose that type of issue. That's why I use yellow ribbon avatar.

You are a noble soul. Only thing is, we fail to comprehend the deepness in your analyses. Poor us. Maybe you should just stop wasting your time on us. Just concentrate on your Vietnam and let us stink in our miserable China lives.

You Viet, seriously, is nothing more than a clown. You entertain us. That's all.

You are a noble soul. Only thing is, we fail to comprehend the deepness in your analyses. Poor us. Maybe you should just stop wasting your time on us. Just concentrate on your Vietnam and let us stink in our miserable China lives.

You Viet, seriously, is nothing more than a clown. You entertain us. That's all.

To be honest, this BoQ77 is a very hypocritical person, even worse than other Viet members, at least they are single minded people.

Really thank you for your appreciation.

When I first come to realize and think the reality of the world,I find there are too many things or thoughts I can't understand.Some make me happy,some surprise me,some make me feel ill.I have faced too much bias and abuse as well,especially when I address some different thoughts comparing mainstream viewpoints of majority.

One of my teacher told me,whatever you know and experience,you need always ask question in mind and take actions with your determination.

Sincerely speaking,when firstly looking at your yellow ribbon avatar head portrait,I dislike it as all the Chinese members here.Then on,with seen your trying to address the "ugly Vietnam" and your happiness for every Vietnam progress, I understand your mind gradually.

We live in different countries but we love us own sincerely.We have different culture so we take different choice in political or life judgement.It's is fantastic that communication help us know such difference in the world.If we indulge in abusing to different voices and sticking to our own guns,it make no sense.That can't improve our mind or field of vision at all.

So,my friend,don't care about the abuse from people who don't understand you.Just act as our determination and perform following our soul.When think it's right then say it.When find some wrong then go to find our own answer.

You said that you hate to compare "our people are poor but still much richer than yours",but if you change the question into "why your people are poor but still much richer than mine".You will find a good view.
Millions of Chinese rich men are still more poor than developed countries' poor.If I find the answer and solution,I can help millions of Chinese to be richer at one day.

Last edited:
Really thank you for your appreciation.

y.
dont thank him too early mate, clearly you have just arrived at PDF, but he has a mind to troll and twist```you post like 5% bottom life Chinese, he will parade with this "indisputable evidence" to suggest that ordinary Chinese are miserable```dig more of his past posts u will get an idea those clownish people

btw, those photos are really touching ``

<Old Time of The Old City>
1.jpg

Sept 2nd.Tursun's mother is reading and singing the Quran at noon spray.

2.jpg

Tursun is the sixth-generation earthenware craftsman of his family.Many tourists love his products so much.

3.jpg
The open market in Kashgar look like so crowed and lively because the Corban Festival is coming soon.
Slaughtering a sheep is a very important matter in this festival.

4.jpg

Tursun go to the dentist firstly to fixed his pain teeth and bought some local characteristic production.

5.jpg

His family has bought a sheep which cost about 2800 yuan.

6.jpg

Playing smart phone games is the most fashionable thing for children now.

7.jpg

Old men still enjoy drinking tea with their old friends for several hours,listening the songs of Arken.
Sign on the wall says "Fifty cents yuan,A pot of tea "

8.jpg

In the afternoon on Oct 4th,sheep market achieve a deal peak.

Last edited:
Thank you so much.I have corrected it.

<Childhood of Sanitation Workers' Second Generation>View attachment 160111
There are 12 families with 2 old men and 23 children in a "sanitation workers' club",which sites near the old river bank. Children born and live here.They learn to do housework and be independent at very early age.

View attachment 160112
When parents sorting waste paper,Xu Chenze,a 3 years old boy,are reading the Wild Gambler in a dumped children newspaper.With the minimum wage,sanitation workers have to collect scrap to earn more money.

View attachment 160114
Playing table tennis

View attachment 160115 View attachment 160116
Spring festival.

View attachment 160117
Xi Xiang's father bought a second-hand computer. He was allowed playing the computer freely in the valuable holiday.

View attachment 160118
Facing a difficult math problem,Li is comforting his crying son.
Li Jingyue take hopes on her child.She says "I must help my child to go to college. He should become a real citizen in the future"

View attachment 160119
Rest time after the whole day hard work.They are talking about the news that the gov will dismantle this shanty town and they have to move.

View attachment 160120
Chen Chun is a very reasonable and very clever good girl.

View attachment 160121
In the afternoon on Sep 6th,2014 after removed to new house for about one month,Chen Chun died because of an accidental drowning.
A beautiful life,disappeared forever.

show us some pics of their new home

9.jpg

Although his neighbor has bought a sheep,another earthenware craftsmen.Ali, is still working hard in his workshop.The rough,fragile,proud and elegant of the earthenware have blended into these people' soul.

11.jpg

Oct 4th,postal workers are busy in cleaning the road which full of sheep manure at night.

12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
Oct 5th,Corban Festival.
Thousands of devout Muslim adult men go to the Id Kah Masjid park so early.Everybody want to get a good site.
After solemn sermon, some people dance together for fun.

16.jpg

Fleece Tursun's sheep with Tursun way

17.jpg

Can't wait to taste a dish of fried mutton.Well,very delicious.

18.jpg

Oct 10th,the last day of the Corban Festival.
Tursun pay a visit to his relatives and friends.His wife is watching the nearby new city.Neighbor's son is playing on a swing.

show us some pics of their new home
Sorry,the reporter didn't give pic about new house.

Last edited:
The people looks very nice and friendly.

Btw, I feel ok if someone want to help us by point out how bad we are.
He who correctly criticizes me is my teacher; he who correctly tells me I am right is my friend; and he who flatters me is my culprit. - Hsun Tzu

Last edited:
If I have time,I will post some pic about that.

My English is not good enough.When you have some good translation ideal.plz tell me.
Don't just complain bala bala.

at the start of economy reformation the peasants were the benefitors but today they are a deprived lot..illegal land grab/unfair compensation..is that true?

bottom-rung people have to depend on lawyers to fight their causes?

If I have time,I will post some pic about that.

My English is not good enough.When you have some good translation ideal.plz tell me.
Don't just complain bala bala.

Your English is ok, mate, it's just the metality to translate everything that makes me wonder. Even names of places, which is particularly not helpful for us foreigners at all, because when we are in China and only know the translated name, nobody would understand what we are talking about, e.g. telling the taxi driver to bring me to People's Square and he will look at you like an alien from Mars. Even with bad pronounciation, taxi drivers would rather be able to grasp where you want to go if you tell them to go to Renmin Guangchang.

at the start of economy reformation the peasants were the benefitors but today they are a deprived lot..illegal land grab/unfair compensation..is that true?

bottom-rung people have to depend on lawyers to fight their causes?
The number of death penalty is more than the case of illegal land grab/unfair compensation in China every year.
Nowadays Chinese peasants don't need to pay tax and the gov has offered subsidy for them with our economic development since 2012.Do any English media has focused on that?
In 2013,every Chine peasant can apply for reimbursement when they face big diseases.Do any English media has focused on that?
In 2014,Chinese gov start a new reformation on rural property right system.Do any English media has focused on that?

Thank you so much.I have corrected it.

<Childhood of Sanitation Workers' Second Generation>View attachment 160111
There are 12 families with 2 old men and 23 children in a "sanitation workers' club",which sites near the old river bank. Children born and live here.They learn to do housework and be independent at very early age.

View attachment 160112
When parents sorting waste paper,Xu Chenze,a 3 years old boy,are reading the Wild Gambler in a dumped children newspaper.With the minimum wage,sanitation workers have to collect scrap to earn more money.

View attachment 160114
Playing table tennis

View attachment 160115 View attachment 160116
Spring festival.

View attachment 160117
Xi Xiang's father bought a second-hand computer. He was allowed playing the computer freely in the valuable holiday.

View attachment 160118
Facing a difficult math problem,Li is comforting his crying son.
Li Jingyue take hopes on her child.She says "I must help my child to go to college. He should become a real citizen in the future"

View attachment 160119
Rest time after the whole day hard work.They are talking about the news that the gov will dismantle this shanty town and they have to move.

View attachment 160120
Chen Chun is a very reasonable and very clever good girl.

View attachment 160121
In the afternoon on Sep 6th,2014 after removed to new house for about one month,Chen Chun died because of an accidental drowning.
A beautiful life,disappeared forever.

This is by far the best Chinese threads opened by a Chinese member so far

Simple, elegant and just breath taking picture, it go on and show you China is a beautiful place not because of all the high rise or all the modern architech

I especially like when you go on the story of shandy town, when you say Chen Chun died, my heart just sink, as if i actually feel the grieve of their parent.

This is a nice change from the normal my stick is bigger than you thread opened by any normal.Chinese member here

i could not positive rate all your post so i just rated this

@Hu Songshan can you make this thread sticky?

The number of death penalty is more than the case of illegal land grab/unfair compensation in China every year.
Nowadays Chinese peasants don't need to pay tax and the gov has offered subsidy for them with our economic development since 2012.Do any English media has focused on that?
In 2013,every Chine peasant can apply for reimbursement when they face big diseases.Do any English media has focused on that?
In 2014,Chinese gov start a new reformation on rural property right system.Do any English media has focused on that?

the law will be there but is that followed thru by down-line parties?
there are many cases of conflicts between party thugs & the common people/peasants in the news.
the victims have no one to plea to..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom