What's new

RBI Manipulating INR to Destroy International Companies

BaandBajNeWaliHai

New Recruit

Reaction score
My website was hosted with an American based company and they charge $15/month but my credit card is blocked by useless HSBC bank.

So now I am taking webhosting for my website with an Indian based company and they charge Rs 1650/year or $26/year. Cash payment.

So I am saying that RBI is manipulating Indian ruppee because, if $1 = Rs 46, then Indians will buy international products and services. Indians are crazy about interntational products and services.

:raise:

My website was hosted with hostgator, an American based company and they charge $15/month but my credit card is blocked by useless HSBC bank.

So now I am taking webhosting for my website with bigrock.in, an Indian based company and they charge Rs 1650/year or $26/year. Cash payment.

So I am saying that RBI is manipulating Indian ruppee because, if $1 = Rs 46, then Indians will buy international products and services. Indians are crazy about interntational products and services.

:raise:

Sounds like a spam message promoting some .in hosting service :)

Sounds like a spam message promoting some .in hosting service :)
From American:

The CBI has tried unsuccessfully on several occasions to shake gold from the grasp of India's citizens. The people of India possess strong hands as well.

From American:

The CBI has tried unsuccessfully on several occasions to shake gold from the grasp of India's citizens. The people of India possess strong hands as well.
Dude. Taking gold away from people won't help much. Its all about taking long term measures. Ensuring things instead of delaying them. And above all, not being corrupt.

If I tell you how the American money system works and how your country will never become debt-free, you will **** your pants. The only difference between us and you is that you are more powerful presently. That doesn't make you right. Big empires fall with time, the fall of America is inevitable. And this is not dream talk, its because of the policies. What kind of country regulates its money flow using a private agency. You don't even have a Tax Law still most of your population is forced to pay taxes.

"The worst kind of slaves are the people who think they are free". Mark these words.

India companies should prosper and we need some kind of transformation and it is happening right now :D

Indian economy is collapsing. Money is fleeing and the Rupee is in total free fall.

We are witnessing the end of the Indian growth story.

Indian economy is collapsing. Money is fleeing and the Rupee is in total free fall.

We are witnessing the end of the Indian growth story.
I am so amazed how people can be so full of hate. Why would you even in your dreams be happy if a country falls? There are deaths, rapes, turmoil all around.

That said, keep your opinion to yourself if you don't know anything about economics.

China is advancing rapidly. That was enough reason for you to celebrate. But you find India's suffering more joyous! How sadistic can you get? :butcher:

A lot of indian trolls like Jayatl scream that china is collapsing whenever a negative economic article on china is published. Thats why chinese are becoming trollish.

Germans killed 6 millions Jews. Does that mean the Jews should kill 6 million Germans? Retribution is a childish thing to do.
A lot of indian trolls like Jayatl scream that china is collapsing whenever a negative economic article on china is published. Thats why chinese are becoming trollish.

Germans killed 6 millions Jews. Does that mean the Jews should kill 6 million Germans? Retribution is a childish thing to do.

normally ,people won't understand that. All this collapse of rupee collapse,ruble value fall is due to manipulation of interest rate swaps by Federal Reserve and big banks to indirectly manipulate the stock and forex markets.

Bhai chutiyon ka copyright bas China ke pass hi nai hai, we have a lot of us as well. :D

The need of the hour is to really understand what's going on.

Sorry @oiltrader... but this went over my head :(
You are really an oil trader, na? :)
normally ,people won't understand that. All this collapse of rupee collapse,ruble value fall is due to manipulation of interest rate swaps by Federal Reserve and big banks to indirectly manipulate the stock and forex markets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom