What's new

RBI Manipulating INR to Destroy International Companies

Indians can't buy onions right now. Worry about Chinese goods later :coffee:

Onions reach 70..comes back to normal 20..through out the year i think it was quite normal...When it is very high we buy less. Nothing to worry much. Anyways India is much cheaper to buy almost every thing.

By the way do you 1$ = 104 pakistani Rupee? I know you all give up buying dollar long back.

India is the reason for the collapse of EU economic slowdown. Sometimes I feel that RBI plotted the "Great Depression." How lame these baniyas can get!!

And now these Kafirs are after international companies. May Allah save them.

Exactly! And we will buy them cheap when they fall!! :D

Indian economy was a gigantic Ponzi scheme and not the global investors have found out the truth about the fraudulent Indian economic 'growth'.

What a facade.

Sounds like a spam message promoting some .in hosting service :)

This OP is that many times banned and insane spammer from Mumbai of whom I've given the particulars before, watch and see.

No grasp of reality whatsoever.

Who knows , may be he is one among those pakistanis pretending to be Indian in the US ....... :lol:

He is Indian living in Mumbai, using proxy servers to evade previous bans and reregister.

You have just 2 posts in this forum and you know everything about him , how ???

You are apparently unaware that posts made in deleted threads are deducted from posters totals.
I surmise also that you are then unaware that I cannot report him as the aforementioned spammer since I do not (and likely never will) have the requisite number of posts to do so. This is extremely poor forum software and I refuse to make gratuitous posts simply to fill a quota but nonetheless, I am correct- just mention my posting moniker to him while he's online and gauge his reaction.

You are apparently unaware that posts made in deleted threads are deducted from posters totals.
I surmise also that you are then unaware that I cannot report him as the aforementioned spammer since I do not (and likely never will) have the requisite number of posts to do so. This is extremely poor forum software and I refuse to make gratuitous posts simply to fill a quota but nonetheless, I am correct- just mention my posting moniker to him while he's online and gauge his reaction.

OK ,then you can mention any mod and ask them to take action against him .

Indians will not longer buy chinese goods..because it becomes expensive. I am sure chinese wont be happy for falling rupee.

Some Indian countries who used to buy Europe machine tools may switch to Chinese one becos its cheaper instead. Falling rupee may spur more opportunities for Chinese product instead.

Back
Top Bottom