What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Kugga
If this is true , then very very sad issue.
@ Imran
Sources are saying that Saudi Arabia has said money (not confirmed yet).

I cannot confirm it Javiad chaudary a leading columnist who writes in express news has written this on his facebook fan page... may be true may be not....

no one will answer it because they are pakistani nationals .look treatment to an amercan and 18 pakistanis.

you are right even some of us will forget it in near future as we have a habit to forget everything and doing nothing may ALLAH bless us

It was nt just Nawaz Sharif... Pak Army's COAS and Shujah Pasha are completely involved in humiliating their people with their actions...

We should be asking for cases of treason against all three... Musharaf, Kayani and Shujah Pasha and they should be facing the firing squad for their treason against Pakistan...

No rank should be spared from punishment to the crime of treason...

Ghadar Hukmaran or Fauj kay Ghadar Hukmaran... This is proving to be our ruin today...

MBQ: I do respect your posts. And was one of the reason i thought i needed to reply here.

It amuses me no end to wonder why do you have to drag your COAS into this?. Not just you, but i have seen a lot many Pakistani members attacking Mr.Kayani.

Is it his job to fight militants in your streets?
Is it his job to play any role in the prosecution and release of Mr.Davis?

In any other part of the world (including mine -- INDIA), we would not have expected the armed forces to do anything beyond what is its core responsibility ie; Protecting our borders. You guys asked Mushraff to quit. You elect a democratic government. And now you want the armed forces to play the role of a Government. And if it refuses, you call it Traitor. Sounds twisted to me.

The more i read Pak Members comments here, the more it seems as if they want the armed forces to stage a coup and overthrow the government.

Just my 2c.

you are right even some of us will forget it in near future as we have a habit to forget everything and doing nothing may ALLAH bless us

yes bro its clear dor me after 3 days no one know RD . same as someone answer me status of siyalkot 2 brothers murder case now? no one

MBQ: I do respect your posts. And was one of the reason i thought i needed to reply here.

It amuses me no end to wonder why do you have to drag your COAS into this?. Not just you, but i have seen a lot many Pakistani members attacking Mr.Kayani.

In any other part of the world (including mine -- INDIA), we would not have expected the armed forces to do anything beyond what is its core responsibility ie; Protecting our borders. You guys asked Mushraff to quit. You elect a democratic government. And now you want the armed forces to play the role of a Government. And if it refuses, you call it Traitor. Sounds twisted to me.

The more i read Pak Members comments here, the more it seems as if they want the armed forces to stage a coup and overthrow the government.

Just my 2c.

rightly said to some extent... we did not wanted him to intervene in Raymond daivis' cae but we certainly want him to stop drone attacks.... Suicide attacks are a product of army's operation so it's their duty to control the product as well.... If they have no balls to shoot down a drone they should not condemn it that's what I feel... It's not army chief's duty to condemn drone attacks... it's Political government's duty

no one will answer it because they are pakistani nationals .look treatment to an amercan and 18 pakistanis.

Maybe to protect this families from the backlash of the extremists? .... The whole of Pakistan has laid the moral responsibilities of protecting the pak honour on this 18 shoulders.

That move by Saud's could bring down their Govt. That was not the right time to act as a US puppet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!
Saudi's government will nvr fall only bcoz every muslim in saudi as well as in the rest of the countries have lots of respect to Saudi , only because of it's religious importance .
If Makkah and Madina were elsewhere in different country , not even a dog would have cared of Saudi
Ppl think tht protesting against Saudi government is like protesting against Allah ,many close relatives of mine stay in Saudi .
Although they r so many restrictions in Saudi , they r not offended .

Just my 2c.

Dear Stumper... thanks for the comment...

From what I have gathered from my Indian friends (whom I befriended in Europe) is that India has a very very professional ethos as far as its Army is concerned... The Army has never and never does interfere in politics... It is setup with a specific goal and has been serving in its duties ever since (we obviously consider it an enemy army but thats a totally different issue)...

In Pakistan the Army is something totally different... The Army has played multiple roles in our country... Its political power cannot be denied... even when it is not directly ruling, it sits on the sides and is ready to take power if it feels threatened by any action of the civilian government... You should consider the fact that the Army has been in Power for many years since Pakistan was formed...

in this scenario, you place all the variables and you should NOT be surprised to see us cursing Kayani... He is the COAS of a powerful Army which interferes in politics all the time... There is no way on Earth that Davis could ve been let go without the will of Kayani/Pasha and other top brass of Pak Army... so when you have a situation like this, it would make sense to curse this man who is supposed to serve the nation yet he stabs the nation in the back...

As for the democracy... its a joke in Pakistan... we have no use for it... The Army should be backing the rule based in Islam... but you see the top brass of the Army is a hurdle for us in this because they will lose their power under Islam... I ll give you an example...

Khalid Bin Waleed RA is a famous Muslim General... but once he apparently made some mistake and the Caliph of his time Umar RA ordered that Khalid be brought back IN CHAINS and the Caliph demoted Khalid from the role of Chief of the Army... Unless our thick headed Army leaders realize that they are supposed to serve the people instead of becoming their rulers and get rid of this ruling mentality... we are going no where...

There a million good things about India... an Army that serves its people and country and has never taken the role of ruling is just one of them!!!!!

(expecting a huge wave of thanks from the Indians for this post :))

This Javed Chodhry is just looking for some publicity, don't listen to him, he has a knack for pulling things out of his @ss.

sources are true ..... why the heck saudis interfere in our business ,,, don't they have anything else constructive to do for muslim ummah

What the hell yaar... Do I still have to repeat what I have been saying about the Saudis since I joined this forum??

Saudis are the worst enemies of Islam, of Muslims, of Pakistan, of Iran and everyone in their own country except their own extended Family... they ll burn the whole world to ground before giving up their power (no different than Gaddafi lanatAllah)...

They did all this to please their master United Snakes of America... Somebody just shot me... again!!!

@ Kugga
1. Please tell me what Pakistan has loss in RD case.
2. My dear , your army is fighting against suicide terrorists. Like in swat and south waziristan.
3. Chief of army staff has strongly protested on drone attacks yesterday.
Please trust your army. The trust is the only thing that we can gave.

No!!
Saudi's government will nvr fall only bcoz every muslim in saudi as well as in the rest of the countries have lots of respect to Saudi , only because of it's religious importance ....

......Ppl think tht protesting against Saudi government is like protesting against Allah ,many close relatives of mine stay in Saudi .
Although they r so many restrictions in Saudi , they r not offended .

There were protest during 1995 , I don't know which Saudi that thinks Allah is the Saudi govt. Quit with the idiotic posts

@ Abu basit
Pakistan has not paid compensation. And diyat is always used in murder cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom