What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ T-Faz
You can contract Tanveer Ahmad Khan ( the then Embassy head in Soviet union). I know you have more knowledge than me (dont need to point out). And one more thing off topic.

So it was not the American tax payers money that Americans so like to cry about. It was after all our money. We gave money to release the murderer of two Pakistanis. Shocking isn't it?

I am so "proud" today.

This is bad - atleast they (US) should have paid the money. Pakistani Taxpayers paying the blood money for releasing an American who killed Pakistanis :disagree:

Its been paid from one of the Pakistani welfare departments.

Period

Oh, you mean that the Pakistani Government paid to bail out Raymond Davis? :what:

Unfortunately YES.

@ T-Faz
The Pakistani embassy in soviet union also suggested that soviet union can intrude in Pakistan , if necessary. On east , Pakistan was facing India and on western border , we were facing pro-India soviet union. In these conditions , our institutions feel that we should engage Soviet union in Afghanistan before it comes to Pakistan. Our institution were feeling Pakistan extremely insecure at that time. Times magazine is calling Pakistani dirty play but remember America was top leader of this dirty play.

Russia doesnt need to . they are infiltrating quietly in Afghanistan politically

Sources say that Saudi Arabia has paid money (dawn.com) but wait real story will came out soon.

Sources say that Saudi Arabia has paid money (dawn.com) but wait real story will came out soon.

sources are true ..... why the heck saudis interfere in our business ,,, don't they have anything else constructive to do for muslim ummah

Javed chaudary on facebook is saying this

Javed Chaudhry
Aslam o alaikum and good afternoon. According to my sources,two families are held under custody of secret agencies. Now these 18 persons will also be included in the list of missing persons.

@ Jahangir & saud
Saudi Arabia has always helped us. When they say that Pak US relations are worst , they came to rescue us. And remember they have helped us in Kashmir issue , Afghan issue , atomic explosions issue and Nawaz sharif issue.

Javed chaudary on facebook is saying this

Javed Chaudhry
Aslam o alaikum and good afternoon. According to my sources,two families are held under custody of secret agencies. Now these 18 persons will also be included in the list of missing persons.
another case and that will be held in papers only ..........

@ Jahangir & saud
Saudi Arabia has always helped us. When they say that Pak US relations are worst , they came to rescue us. And remember they have helped us in Kashmir issue , Afghan issue , atomic explosions issue and Nawaz sharif issue.

Thanks for their help but we do not want it anymore they need to solve their problem first we are sick of saving them from israil from last 64 years .......

@ Kugga
If this is true , then very very sad issue.
@ Imran
Sources are saying that Saudi Arabia has said money (not confirmed yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom