What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyes are burning use Visine. We do not hate the Americans, but illegal weapons need to be traced especially if diplomats have them.

If after the investigation it is proven that it was self defence then we can forgive the American. But guys just chill and do not let trollers derail the thread.

Thats exactly what i was trying to say, don't let people with deep rooted hate for America hijack this incident and play with people's emotion. I mean someone posted asking for Sialkot style mob justice :undecided:

Let the investigations conclude, have some faith in your government and police system. BTW it should also be found out, if the guns carried by the guys on the bike(if any) were licensed or illegal.

Crowds showed control this time and didn't do anything to the man and he stayed in police custody and this is what happens? He gets away with it?

Thats exactly what i was trying to say, don't let people with deep rooted hate for America hijack this incident and play with people's emotion. I mean someone posted asking for Sialkot style mob justice :undecided:

Let the investigations conclude, have some faith in your government and police system. BTW it should also be found out, if the guns carried by the guys on the bike(if any) were licensed or illegal.

This time there was no Sialkot style killing and the man gets away with murder.

You guys really hate the Americans don't you.

And you guys hate Pakistanis. Viscerally.

Whenever there is bad news about Pakistanis getting killed, you guys show up to gloat like vultures.

So a common Pakistani citizen can carry a gun for self defense but an American Consulate staff can't?

Apparently, that's the law of the land. The law is not up for debate.

1. One day earlier there was an al Qaida terrorist suicide bombing in Lahore where innocents were killed by a suicide bomber.

And what's the relevance of that? That's right. Absolutely none.

By your logic, it's hunting season for every trigger-happy GI Joe-wannabe.

2. Posting # 62 in this now very long Thread says that 2 pistols were recovered from the two motor cyclists...quoting Lahore Police Chief Aslam Tarin.

Carrying licensed firearms is not a crime. Otherwise we should start shooting at every pickup truck in Texas.

3. Posting # 76 tells the person who takes time to read it that the motor cyclists pistol was a Marakov 32, which is a typical weapon used by al Qaida.

So? It could just mean it is a good weapon.

4. Postings 241 and 242 in this long Thread have the photo, same photo in two separate postings, of bullet holes fired into the American's vehicle.

The bullet holes prove shots were fire into the American vehicle, as the windshield is indented.

Let's let the forensics investigators decide where the shots came from.

The alleged second car alleged to have been in caravan with the first American's vehicle ramed a third motor cyclist whose details of his violence against the first or second US car/vehicles is now being investigated.

It was a pedestrian. Where are you dreaming up all this stuff?

Yesterday Pakistanis were murdered in both Lahore and Karachi, next day, today by my clock, Lahore al Qaida terrorists...using terrorist known pistols of preference...try to kill American(s).

Oh please!

In a thread full of long shot claims, this qualifies as the silliest and most ridiculous.

It is ludicrous to say the first two cyclists were "carrying pistols as officers of the courts for security." That is preposterous.

Nobody's claiming that they were 'officers of the courts'. You just made that up.

The American was carrying a gun for self defense, personal security, this is a correct statement.

Apparently that is against both Pakistani law and US embassy policy.

And where are the cries over the many Pakistanis murdered by al Qaida suicide bombers a day earlier in Lahore and Karachi?

Non sequitur.

Whenever there is bad news about Pakistanis getting killed, you guys show up to gloat like vultures.

Seriously! I'm sure if the same thing happened in india, these people would not being saying what they are now. Instead of saying constructive things, they are taking stupid jabs. :disagree:

Check this out...

I strongly doubt that the weapon recovered from the dead guy was REALLY his..

Last edited by a moderator:

Am not that sort of person maybe you are. And i did say if any of you found my post offensive and uncalled for, let me know and i'll delete it. The ease with which you generalize 1.3 Billion people is astonishing to say the least.

Apparently, that's the law of the land. The law is not up for debate.

Think about the repercussions, if the guys on the motorbike were assassins and had killed the American consulate worker.

Anyways i 'll leave you guys to it and go be a vulture somewhere else

Well we now have a guy who ignores all the solid facts on record thus far and says it ain't so because he wants to self promote a totally false scenario...despite the hard facts developed by the police thus ar.

This is the sort of nut case "facts" that cause many good Pakistanis who are mere bystanders to be treated as uncreditable as this guy is flatly off the map and will not face up to the few hard established facts thus far...as facts, explaing terrorist connections.

Shame as you harm the patient wait and see what the facts are credibility of so many good and honest, well educated Pakitanis who are tagged with you falsehoods and blather.

seems that some apologists in here want to bring up incidents of terrorism in order to deflect attention from this crime (yes crime)

deflection and distraction tactics wont work anymore....FYI

At times like this you really know who your friends are. Whilst the apologists here are trying to pull bunny rabbits from magical hats to deflect attention from the gravity of the crime.

Just this morning i got an email from an American Course Mate from our USAR course at Miami Dade Fire are Rescue, and as per him the greatest justice would have been to allow this guy to stand trial and prove his innocence or guilt, by hiding him like a thief they have only further tarnished their reputation.

At least some out there have commonsense.

As for the illustrious guests on our forum. Mods please take notice there is derailment by some very senior members here.

--Update--

Davis will be produced in court today. - Source Dawn.TV

LAHORE: A US consulate worker and killer of two Pakistani men, Raymond Davis will be produced in court on charges of shooting dead two persons in a busy bazaar in Lahore, Geo News reported.

It is pertinent to mention that yesterday after noon, a US consulate official was arrested for slaying two innocent citizens Faheem and Faizan Haider by shooting the duo.

The FIR had been lodged under section 48/11, police sources told media.

The accused American, Raymond Davis, will be presented before a civil judge in a Town court.
US killer to be produced in court today

In Lahore, a US consular worker was charged with the murder of two Pakistani men following American’s shooting in a busy street, a provincial minister said.

The American man told police he shot the two motorcycle riders in self-defense after they pulled a pistol on him in an attempted robbery, police officials told media.

Crowley gave few details of the event, but confirmed that an American civilian working for the US consulate in Lahore was "involved in an incident," while declining to identify the individual.

"There's a Pakistan investigation. We will cooperate fully," he said.

Key Word "Civilian"... Note, not "official".
US seeks to avoid backlash from Pak shooting

It now seems from the witness videos that it was not indeed a robbery attempt but a murder on the streets by a paranoid american.

Americans are known for their cunningness to defend their citizens where ever they are and on whatever they do . They are likely to pressurize the government and fly this "criminal' back home..

sad but true.

It now seems from the witness videos that it was not indeed a robbery attempt but a murder on the streets by a paranoid american.

Americans are known for their cunningness to defend their citizens where ever they are and on whatever they do . They are likely to pressurize the government and fly this "criminal' back home..

sad but true.

Indeed, sad but true. Washington has a lot of damage control to do now considering they want Islamabad to step up the operations in Feb...

I can see a lot of cheap politicians on both sides using this to their advantage. Shame those three became mere statistics once again. Life here is truly meaningless.

Added to my spreadsheet.. 29,109 Pakistanis dead and counting...

Americans are known for their cunningness to defend their citizens where ever they are and on whatever they do

One of my American friends claimed a cop once told him, "If you ever shoot a burglar in your house, make sure to put a knife in his hand. That way you can plead self-defence."

PS. I am not saying this guy here put a pistol in the victims' hands. Simply the part about pleading self-defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom