What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The courts in US are the biggest of jokes, I will tell you what will be the verdict, and now I here by confirm that Mr. Davis had acted under great duress and considering the fact that if he had not acted the way he did he would have been caused harm by the people who had attacked him. And thus the court is obliged to free him.

By the way Geo is reporting right now that our ministry of foreign affairs headed by Fozia niswar has declared now that RD is a diplomat and has immunity. What a shame. Well dear Fozia baigharat niswar, black water malik, Chordari and all other janwars may all of you burn in hell. Amin.

now the point is ..... by acquitting davis from this case we are going to support extremists point of view that our government is being run by america and
america has no good feelings for people of PAKISTAN and blood of our people means nothing to her.
they will provide some lip service but i am sure no action is going to be taken in america against him.......

This govt and all spokesman of this govt is all time favor to India and America like before 26/11 Mumbai attacks and every time.. such a f****B*** Govt especially this **** Fozia wahab...

The courts in US are the biggest of jokes, I will tell you what will be the verdict, and now I here by confirm that Mr. Davis had acted under great duress and considering the fact that if he had not acted the way he did he would have been caused harm by the people who had attacked him. And thus the court is obliged to free him.

By the way Geo is reporting right now that our ministry of foreign affairs headed by Fozia niswar has declared now that RD is a diplomat and has immunity. What a shame. Well dear Fozia baigharat niswar, black water malik, Chordari and all other janwars may all of you burn in hell. Amin.

well brother i lend countenance to what ever you said but don,t we know our leaders ...........
why we elect them .
actually 1st we need to correct our self then point fingers about them.........

This govt and all spokesman of this govt is all time favor to India and America like before 26/11 Mumbai attacks and every time.. such a f****B*** Govt especially this **** Fozia wahab...

well looks to me she is on american or indian service rather than PAKISTANS................................
but don,t forget she is one of the best pet of mr zardari.........

well lets accept your point even then , he needs to be prosecuted in PAKISTAN and recent statements by ex-foreign minister clearly shows the picture that case is complex and america by force want him to be proved as diplomat , but in reality he isn,t.
even in those clips just note his attitude............
or he was made by media to act like that to infuriate PAKISTANI people .......
come on try to face some bitter realities......
That court has to decide and as it has already forwarded a note to the federal govt to prove his immunity(which is job of foreign affairs ministry).untill its proven he does has his right to remain silent as a diplomat.Now leaking all these info to media really bring into question the intentions of the local party ruling punjab.

Release Raymond Davis: Obama to Pakistan

"With respect to Mr Davis, our diplomat in Pakistan, we've got a very simple principle here that every country in the world that is party to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations has upheld in the past and should uphold in the future", Obama told reporters at a news conference.

"If our diplomats are in another country, then they are not subject to that country's local prosecution. We respect it with respect to diplomats who are here. We expect Pakistan, that's a signatory and recognize Mr Davis as a diplomat, to abide by the same convention", Obama said in response to a question.

Release Raymond Davis: Obama to Pakistan

i think someone should teach our leaders IQBAL,s poetry to make them understand what is nation and what is honour..........

easy sir....things are allot more complicated than that must use our minds for once.....and no I am not in favor of the PPP in anyway its what Pakistan needs that concerns me

That court has to decide and as it has already forwarded a note to the federal govt to prove his immunity(which is job of foreign affairs ministry).untill its proven he does has his right to remain silent as a diplomat.Now leaking all these info to media really bring into question the intentions of the local party ruling punjab.

actually problem is shah mahmood qureshi has been deprived from his ministry due to the fact that he was not ready to accept american pressure about anouncing him a diplomat.Fed Govt has made media and punjab government to behave like this.
recent statement my misses wahab clearly depict govt intentions.

i am a supporter of PPP but if they free him without hanging than i want people to go street like egypt.

well i don,t think so , because we are used to now and very mush immune to such events.
it would be discussed in media for about a month or two but soon after that new issue , new topics , new discussions ........................

dear issue is he wasn,t a diplomat even date of his visa was expired............ try to get reality

Tell it to Obama (the superpower POTUS) who has come out on this....One who has rolled out additional aid to Pakistan......

Do you want billions or you want RD?

BTW when was the last revolution in Pakistan since its inception?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom