What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, You dont need to make it 90% to make your conversation look neat, You can make it 100%, He is Innocent happy?? :lol:
ya i'll make it 100% so DRI can save its face later on when its proved wrong.

Hi,

Almost everyone is being carried away by two deaths---the most important question is----what was Davis doing all alone---by himslef in the badlands---it is a well known fact that there are illegal weapons in pakistan---it is also well known that punjab govt is pro fundamentalist in a way---it is also known that foreigners are a target of the jihadi groups etc etc---. There have been instances of kidnapping of foreigners in pakistan afew times---so what is a loaded special forces guy doing on the streets of lahore all by himself---.

This argument of simple diplomatic immunity by our two esteemed members on this board doesnot hold much strength---. Even if those two who died were thieves and criminals---there are other issues that have cropped up---was Davis involved in subversive activities as well----what information was gleaned from his person and from his cell phone----whom had he called and who was on his contact list---.

Even the most independant judiciary---that of the united states is always looking for guidance from the state department under similiar circumstances. It is not upto the judge to make the decision----but upto the district attorney of the county / the attorney general of the state if a case needs to be pursuded.

What we know on the public forums and through american media may not be the real thing----. The american media can hardly be trusted at times---They can turn the news around and put a spin on it at their discretion and make the dark of night look like day light.

The thing is that SH-IT happens and the best laid plans get scr-ewed up due to unseen and unexpected turn of events---. Who would have thought that a couple of street criminals would create a commotion between countries that the govt of one country fear losing its position.

Jai Ho... It is my country and I will support the authority. Please don't come here supporting people playing with kala dhan. BS revered guest... he is coming to make money... plain and simple.
If u support idia for its wrong policies then y cry foul at various scams.

If u support idia for its wrong policies then y cry foul at various scams.

I said I support the authority ... may have different opinion about policies since they are primarily party driven, but rule of the land is something that everyone should stand by. This is a clear case of someone breaking the law and as a citizen I demand an explanation from him and support in the authorities actions.

Are you supporting him because he is a non Indian or because he is a muslim?
I'm supporting him coz not even i i but whole wrold knows how indian police and other agencies work to get confession and plant evidences to prove an innocent person guilty.

Anyway, most of Bollywood has underworld connection.
then shut down whole bollywood and arrests its indian stars why harras only a rahat .only coz he is a pakistani.Clean the dirt in india first then blame others.

ya truly jai ho for causing agony and suffering to an innocent person who is a revered guest in ur country.

He would have been a guest had he come sight seeing of visiting Ajmer etc.

He is here on a commercial venture & the law applies .

In fact there is good chance he makes more money from his commercial ventures than back home.

Ok so what's the penalty for carrying undeclared foreign currency in India? Some sort of fine?

I'm supporting him coz not even i i but whole wrold knows how indian police and other agencies work to get confession and plant evidences to prove an innocent person guilty.

You mean to say Pakistanis don't commit any crime? How are you convinced he did not bring the undeclared money ? If you are not going to believe when he got caught red handed, nothing is going to convince you.
then shut down whole bollywood and arrests its indian stars why harras only a rahat .only coz he is a pakistani.Clean the dirt in india first then blame others.

That is a different issue all together. It does not justify Rahat smuggling in cash.

Indian agency was following him from long time because he was going in an out of the country very often.. Indian police has doubt that he is carring money for someone else out of the country on regular basis.

what can you expect from indian hospitality; but he chose to go there and should have known the implications of it

sound judgement always goes a long way, especially in a country that is totally alien

Indian agency was following him from long time because he was going in an out of the country very often.. Indian police has doubt that he is carring money for someone else out of the country on regular basis.

he's an ISI agent; you didn't know?

What do you mean for someone else? He is an artist for Gods sake.

what can you expect from indian hospitality; but he chose to go there and should have known the implications of it

sound judgement always goes a long way, especially in a country that is totally alien

better suggest this to your singers "stay away from india",it is a evil nation..:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom