What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a 2nd std brain is used to plant evidences to prove innoccent people guilty from police level to way up to MI.Its business as usual in india...Like wats generally famous about indian law enforcement agencies,"sirji,ji bas aap to gunah bata dijiye,kubool karana hamara kaam hai.Jo kiye honge woh bhi aur jo nahi kiye honge woh bhi.(sir,just tell the crime under which u want person to get implicated,its our job to get the confession.For all those crime which he had committed and also those which the person has not committed.)"...

......Jai Ho indian law enforcement.................

Koi baat nahi beta, Jab aap Padna Seekh Loge tab mere se baat karna, Tum to bewafa mujh pe dosh de rahe ho jab ki maine kuch kaha hi nahi... a Confession is made when Culprit is made to feel Guilty, And Indian Law is Just doing that, He has Been Found with stockpiles of Un declared Foreign Currency , If only You knew what Un declared means I could Explain you, But You are blind enough to go Anti India before even reading the article... Sorry I have no Interest in Entertaining people like you....

So was he in India to do concert tour ? I am curious how much he gets paid for an appearance ?

He is mostly in India,he is a 'bollywood playback singer' as mentioned in the article and has loads of fans here,including me.

......Jai Ho indian law enforcement.................

Yes ...Jai Ho for nabbing blokes like these slinking in with abnormal amounts of money and not being educated enough to read the rules & declare them.

Actually, how would he declare the large amount he carried - he would have to explain how he got them in the 1st place.

Koi baat nahi beta, Jab aap Padna Seekh Loge tab mere se baat karna, Tum to bewafa mujh pe dosh de rahe ho jab ki maine kuch kaha hi nahi... a Confession is made when Culprit is made to feel Guilty, And Indian Law is Just doing that, He has Been Found with stockpiles of Un declared Foreign Currency , If only You knew what Un declared means I could Explain you, But You are blind enough to go Anti India before even reading the article... Sorry I have no Interest in Entertaining people like you....
money can also be planted like those of the evidences which were planted on RS rathod by MI.Regarding confessions ..give me a break...99% times cases based on confessions in police custody were simply thrown out of courts.And its not a big deal to get confession in india the inhumane way law enforcement people get those confessions whole world knows about it.

Ok what's the public mood regarding this issue?

And I disagree to whatever majority of you saying.

I'm a rebel! :mps:

money can also be planted like those of the evidences which were planted on RS rathod by MI.Regarding confessions ..give me a break...99% times cases based on confessions in police custody were simply thrown out of courts.And its not a big deal to get confession in india the inhumane way law enforcement people get those confessions whole world knows about it.

So You are saying India Purposely Put Foreign Currency in his Bag without his Knowledge , And Took him to jail, Made him Confess to prove him guilty?? And World Knows about it that Nusrat is Innocent and Indians Purposely Booked him... Well Dear I guess you made me go High with your dose of Information and I would not be needing my daily quota of drinks today :lol:

Yes ...Jai Ho for nabbing blokes like these slinking in with abnormal amounts of money and not being educated enough to read the rules & declare them.

Actually, how would he declare the large amount he carried - he would have to explain how he got them in the 1st place.
ya truly jai ho for causing agony and suffering to an innocent person who is a revered guest in ur country.

ya truly jai ho for causing agony and suffering to an innocent person who is a revered guest in ur country.

Are you stupid or what ??? how can he become innocent ???

He breaks law and wht you want to prove ?????

So You are saying India Purposely Put Foreign Currency in his Bag without his Knowledge , And Took him to jail, Made him Confess to prove him guilty?? And World Knows about it that Nusrat is Innocent and Indians Purposely Booked him... Well Dear I guess you made me go High with your dose of Information and I would not be needing my daily quota of drinks today :lol:
that is a 90% possibility with the track record of indian enforcement in planting evidences.And how can u pronounce him guilty without court issuing ruing on the case.

Are you stupid or what ??? how can he become innocent ???

He breaks law and wht you want to prove ?????
A person is innocent until proved guilty in court of law.

A person is innocent until proved guilty in court of law.

No person will be accused not innocent .... Remember that

And from when you start to believe in Indian Hindu Bharati courts ???? :lol::lol:

that is a 90% possibility with the track record of indian enforcement in planting evidences.And how can u pronounce him guilty without court issuing ruing on the case.

No no no, You dont need to make it 90% to make your conversation look neat, You can make it 100%, He is Innocent happy?? :lol:

Jai Ho... It is my country and I will support the authority. Please don't come here supporting people playing with kala dhan. BS revered guest... he is coming to make money... plain and simple.

Are you supporting him because he is a non Indian or because he is a muslim?

Anyway, most of Bollywood has underworld connection. With the key underworld figures like Dawood Ibramin living in Karachi, I wouldn't be surprised if they are involved too. Only thing is, if they are involved, the amount will be much bigger.

No person will be accused not innocent .... Remember that

And from when you start to believe in Indian Hindu Bharati courts ???? :lol::lol:

Article 11(1)- Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom