What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
News Channels are reporting Baber Awan as saying that he has demanded release of Afia Siddiqui in exchange for release of Davis.

now this is an interesting development if takes place

News Channels are reporting Baber Awan as saying that he has demanded release of Afia Siddiqui in exchange for release of Davis.

now this is an interesting development if takes place

What rubbish? Since when did international relations start functioning that way?

Anyways, don't know about Pakistanis but Americans for sure don't work that way. This Awan guys is mighty misaken if he thinks anything as preposterous as that will ever materialize.

Pakistani govt. will be making a fool out of itself if it ever tried to conduct international relations like that.

no afia sidiqqui is less important than hanging that amreeki terrorist.. no compromise on providing justice to the grieved families..

yes since he kill our pakistanis i am thirsty of US blood. i am thinking to buy a sniper and start hunting US citizens in pakistan from far away .

Please be serious.

This is not the way to talk. If you are angry, just switch off your computer and go outside and have some kababs or something.

yes since he kill our pakistanis i am thirsty of US blood. i am thinking to buy a sniper and start hunting US citizens in pakistan from far away .

seriusly my hate limits are over i cant hate more then this. wanna suicide or kill them one by one

Please tone your rhetoric down. Not only does it reflect badly on all of us, it may also expose you to legal ramifications. I am serious about this: PLEASE TONE YOUR RHETORIC DOWN.

it is too much,
every problem must be solve on solid, logic & appropriate manners.
Believe: Pakistan has solid positions to overcome this situation by many other way outs.

They were hijackers. Criminals. Terrorists. Are you?

We're talking of international relations here.

You are talking nonsense. first learn to differentiate between an Official Govt Stance and a personal statement by a politician.

and btw next time dont brag about Kandahar hijacking etc etc when your Indian government official freed accused criminals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom