What's new

RAW’s plan to assassinate PM Nawaz Sharif disclosed

He is useless item don't know why RAW waste their energy on it:coffee:

You give too much of credit to NS........ More than his own countrymen...... Lolz..... India will never harm "Nawas Sharif" Just because he is not worth it..

I don't give credit to NS as a human being. I give credit to him, where its deserved. He's doing stuff that no one in the past 60 years of ruling Pakistan has done. So its his 5 years, vs. the entire history of Pakistan. And his work will come WAY ahead of the entire ruling history of Pakistan. You got to commend that......CPEC investment, GSP Plus, Preferred status from the US, making people trust a Pakistani Bond and selling them for billions, NASDAQ market entry, turning Pakistan's stock market three fold in size, relationships with Russia, defense ties and their investments, getting ready to end electric issues in Pakistan in the next 2-3 years, and now, he's about to forge a stronger relationship with the US and later, with KSA. So all these are big achievements for Pakistan. So credit is due there.

And you think ALL the above bode well for the Indian security agencies??? If you think India doesn't want to take NS out, I can only :rofl: as its FAR from reality. Like I explained, NS's become VERY important to the military. He's probably the first PM, who was assigned security by the T1B's team (I am not sure if he's the first PM to get this though). And now, even his security details is designed by a Major from the T1B. So they are trying to protect him as best as they can.

He is useless item don't know why RAW waste their energy on it:coffee:

In the next ten years, you should come back to Pakistan for a better future than what you have in Japan. And trust me, you'll understand how important NS was at that time :enjoy:

Shame on Youthia for praying for his death. What a bunch of retards.

Yup, very sad and inhumane indeed. This is what you learn from a bad leader (if you want to call IK that), when a guy doesn't give any courtesy or respect to anyone, his followers will do the same. An alcoholic, womanizer father will always have kids who'd follow on his footsteps. Its just the way it is!! So the guys who follow IK, will be verbally abusive to others too, as their boss is. Simple!

I don't give credit to NS as a human being. I give credit to him, where its deserved. He's doing stuff that no one in the past 60 years of ruling Pakistan has done. So its his 5 years, vs. the entire history of Pakistan. And his work will come WAY ahead of the entire ruling history of Pakistan. You got to commend that......CPEC investment, GSP Plus, Preferred status from the US, making people trust a Pakistani Bond and selling them for billions, NASDAQ market entry, turning Pakistan's stock market three fold in size, relationships with Russia, defense ties and their investments, getting ready to end electric issues in Pakistan in the next 2-3 years, and now, he's about to forge a stronger relationship with the US and later, with KSA. So all these are big achievements for Pakistan. So credit is due there.

And you think ALL the above bode well for the Indian security agencies??? If you think India doesn't want to take NS out, I can only :rofl: as its FAR from reality. Like I explained, NS's become VERY important to the military. He's probably the first PM, who was assigned security by the T1B's team (I am not sure if he's the first PM to get this though). And now, even his security details is designed by a Major from the T1B. So they are trying to protect him as best as they can.

In the next ten years, you should come back to Pakistan for a better future than what you have in Japan. And trust me, you'll understand how important NS was at that time :enjoy:

Yup, very sad and inhumane indeed. This is what you learn from a bad leader (if you want to call IK that), when a guy doesn't give any courtesy or respect to anyone, his followers will do the same. An alcoholic, womanizer father will always have kids who'd follow on his footsteps. Its just the way it is!! So the guys who follow IK, will be verbally abusive to others too, as their boss is. Simple!
Well, sorta agreed on that economic thingy but that's not a threat to India to kill him. I wish he NS could drop limiting of importing used cars in Pakistan;)

Jokers are loosing it.. Sometimes ago they said NS is under Indian Pay Roll.. so then why do we Assassinate Him???

Pehli bar to koi acha kam karne ja rhe the ... :P
IK is more loyal and sincere to Pakistan than NS- i think RAW should assassinate the future of Pakistan aka Imran Khan-

Jokers are loosing it.. Sometimes ago they said NS is under Indian Pay Roll.. so then why do we Assassinate Him???
So you never abandon or assassinate some one who was in your payroll before?-

So you never abandon or assassinate some one who was in your payroll before?-

Can be done.. but not the person who's doing a better job for us... if we need to assasinate we might go for COAS than NS

bhai jaan zara soch samajh kr moo khola karo agr apko nawaz sharif pasand nhi tu wo ek political masla hy lakin agr aaisa koi waqiya ho jata hy jis mai PM ko target kiya jai tu us mai Pakistan ki badnami hy PMLN ki nhi!!!!.... banda is trah k maamlaat mai Pakistan ko dekhta hy... na k apni khawaish ko............:hitwall:

well said!

CAOS?- way out of your league-

there's nothing way out of league... anyway its not about Can or can't. These Propaganda people would've changed NS name with COAS.. it might've got some more attentions

NS has got better protection than RS
Technically NS would be difficult to eliminate
Lol- i meant to target Pakistani CAOS is a daring matter that could mean war- assassinate NS and maybe we will assassinate Modi in return- thats it-

there's nothing way out of league... anyway its not about Can or can't. These Propaganda people would've changed NS name with COAS.. it might've got some more attentions

If CAOS is on indian RAW list- and we find out that- there will be repercussions even if its rumor-

Back
Top Bottom