What's new

RAW's objectives

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yeah.. you have said am a 'pitiful pakistani'... am sending back valuable foriegn exchange and I have a very high interest in rebuilding Pak economy. I thought not getting personal was a rule in this forum. I have seen that this is violated here for sure.

Actually, you dont make sense. I did not make RAW look like a 'demon', its evil-doings make it a demon itself. I would have been more happy to have this argument with an indian. But since we dont have shortage of ego-ful Pakistani's so ill carry on with you. RAW an agency which is based upon the chankia's ideologies. Ofcrse you dont know about them, thus you dont know nothing.

ISI is on the other hand, is an intellegnce agency of a muslim nation, followers of prophet pbuh, they dont have facsists idealogies which they follow, unlike RAW which openly states them. Thus making them better in every way possble and since they are working for the survival for this last fortress of muslims, so yes they are saints in the world of devils, atleast for me.

Also, you dont know nothing about what a stable india might be doing to this whole region, blocking water flows?, interfering other countries since always?, trying to engulf nepal/sir lanka/pakistan etc. And thus, i can rightfully conclude that you need to educate yourself more, before you talk.

Eh? All the over sea's pakistani's are under false impression that they are doing extra-ordinary service to their country by sending foreign exchange. How much have to sent? 4 billion dollars? If all of our educated young men were here in Pakistan working for this country rather then givin your services to those countries, they could do much more better then sending a few bucks, that too, because you wanted to send because of some reason, not because of some personl love to country. You can keep your valuable dollars yourself, you need it more now since US is collasping. Want to dream for living and working in US - helping Pak? How patriotic.

-Regards

mr. Ali.009. i think your some kind of a religious freak. with religious adjectives and everything. that explains this unimaginable ignorance of yours.

while i agree that RAW had a small part to play in the baluchistan ruckus but you my friend have little or no idea at all of RAW's activities and your knowledge on ISI is not even close. religion does wonders on a person.

please avoid such statements,Pakistanis r also pretty much capable of typing the same

Did i miss something in Wiki,where is Pakistan's current fav topic,RAW and Baluchistan ,i thought they have enough evidence:cheesy:

RAW RAW RAW RAW RAW...................:lazy: :coffee:

Raw is countering ISI well! :azn:

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

please avoid such statements,Pakistanis r also pretty much capable of typing the same

he is here to get banned. Just report his post.

Bad choice of words by the thread starter at the end..
Apparently he fails to realize that RAW, Like the ISI,CIA,MI6,GRU and Mossad are all agencies with specific functions to project their countries interests and protect them at all costs. These agencies work on plans and objectives embedded at their foundations and are rarely if ever answerable to their governments when it comes to what they really need to do.
THEY WERE DESIGNED TO DO DIRTY JOBS.. that doesnt make them terrorists organizations..
or as some might argue....they do what is necessary for the advancement of their nations interests in cohesion with leadership and sometimes not.
Whatever it takes.

You pakistani are motherfuckers.
How you live at hell.

Pakistan is worlds hell and all pakis are Big MF...:devil:

Post Reported!

What was the point of digging 2 yr old thread and then spewing venom or for that matter, what was the point in creating an account on this forum?

You seem to have a lot of time on your hand, why don't you do something productive?

Bad choice of words by the thread starter at the end..
Apparently he fails to realize that RAW, Like the ISI,CIA,MI6,GRU and Mossad are all agencies with specific functions to project their countries interests and protect them at all costs. These agencies work on plans and objectives embedded at their foundations and are rarely if ever answerable to their governments when it comes to what they really need to do.
THEY WERE DESIGNED TO DO DIRTY JOBS.. that doesnt make them terrorists organizations..
or as some might argue....they do what is necessary for the advancement of their nations interests in cohesion with leadership and sometimes not.
Whatever it takes.

Exactly what i sad. Both ISI and RAW are siant. Only emotional people will say that they are not. :rolleyes:

True.. but only Indians seem capable of achieving nirvana by trolling..after all.. there must be some escape from the involuntary celibacy imposed on such folks..due to the infinitesimally small size of their genitals.
So I suppose the only true satisfaction is to come here and brag about being an Indian.. and see how well one can deride Pakistan in the most cynical way possible... and escape the otherwise insignificant existence.

After all.. what else can explain the fact that there are now soo many Indians on this forum.. posting in a childlike fashion on defense matter and posting everything else everywhere regarding India which most Pakistani's wont give a pigs poop about.
'

I wonder.. I suppose you all sit in a call center somewhere in "banga'loure" and one idiot finds this place.." Ey guys..I found this Pakhistani site.. I posting there about our Jet.. please halp me.. I think youu shudh make proaxy acounts.. I have made ten..lets teach these Pak lessons..."

True.. but only Indians seem capable of achieving nirvana by trolling..after all.. there must be some escape from the involuntary celibacy imposed on such folks..due to the infinitesimally small size of their genitals.
So I suppose the only true satisfaction is to come here and brag about being an Indian.. and see how well one can deride Pakistan in the most cynical way possible... and escape the otherwise insignificant existence.

After all.. what else can explain the fact that there are now soo many Indians on this forum.. posting in a childlike fashion on defense matter and posting everything else everywhere regarding India which most Pakistani's wont give a pigs poop about.
'

I wonder.. I suppose you all sit in a call center somewhere in "banga'loure" and one idiot finds this place.." Ey guys..I found this Pakhistani site.. I posting there about our Jet.. please halp me.. I think youu shudh make proaxy acounts.. I have made ten..lets teach these Pak lessons..."

What a great story. i enjoyed it "think Tank". thnx for the entertainment though.

btw, i enjoyed the last part most. :D

Glad you "enjoyed" it.. I din even have to put my "thinking" cap on to figure that out..
The last part was part of an ISI intelligence transcript sent by a lashkar-e-taiba collaborator.. they're everywhere

You pakistani are motherfuckers.
How you live at hell.

Pakistan is worlds hell and all pakis are Big MF...:devil:

Acutually You should'nt be blamed for such type of comment.All blame goes to your very PARENTS who have'nt Taught you the BASIC MANNERS but If they have'nt TAUGHT Also................:hitwall:

Who knows...........???

So go and get yourself admitted in a MORALITY SCHOOL and learn some basic manners..
Mnners pf Talking

RAW should be declared as a terrorist organisation of India by now, atleast by Pakistan

old onida ad comes to my mind. does any of my friends from india remember that one?? 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride!!'..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom