What's new

RAW says Mujib was not their agent

I may have my facts wrong here, but I thought it was Golam Mostafa,who was pretty mighty in AL, who harassed dalims wife.

its ok my friend.The important thing is if it is one of the many reasons for killing Sheikh Mujib,what does it tell us?it was a personal vengeance that was partly responsible for the assassination..Men are moved by reasons and those army officers had their own reason and even if Sheikh Mujib had some erroneousnesses in his decisions to run the state, those army officers just exploited it to serve their own interest and thats the true history my dear friend.

its ok my friend.The important thing is if it is one of the many reasons for killing Sheikh Mujib,what does it tell us?it was a personal vengeance that was partly responsible for the assassination..Men are moved by reasons and those army officers had their own reason and even if Sheikh Mujib had some erroneousnesses in his decisions to run the state, those army officers just exploited it to serve their own interest and thats the true history my dear friend.

Okay, I am honestly a bit confused on your position in this matter. If you don't mind, can you explain the (what you presume)motives behind Mujibs killing? I know we all have different opinions in this matter, and I respect you for your views which I think is predominant on emotions, but I would like to hear your side of the story.
And if the army were exploiting their own interest for having a personal vengeance, what do you think the War trials are all about? And lastly, do you remember the man made famine in 1974, which Mujib and his govt played an important role in creating? Some authors have even claimed that the man made famine itself killed more people than the war itself did.

Okay, I am honestly a bit confused on your position in this matter. If you don't mind, can you explain the (what you presume)motives behind Mujibs killing? I know we all have different opinions in this matter, and I respect you for your views which I think is predominant on emotions, but I would like to hear your side of the story.
And if the army were exploiting their own interest for having a personal vengeance, what do you think the War trials are all about? And lastly, do you remember the man made famine in 1974, which Mujib and his govt played an important role in creating? Some authors have even claimed that the man made famine itself killed more people than the war itself did.
to every son his father is a hero. sheikh mujib is his father.. So he is not going to listen anything against him. He is one of those awami supporters who think patriotism is measured only by hatred to pakistan.. Pathetic... You can post more history. But to no avail. This man is obsessed with his father.

May i get any reference or i will u give u the reference about who kidnapped major Dalim's wife??This is ridiculous...

Welcome to Major Dalim's Page

U don't even know who kidnapped major dalim's wife!!!!

whatever. maybe he was directly not involved but a collaborator indeed. anyway thanks for the link. can you help me from where i can collect those books
"Ja dekhechi, ja bujhechi, Ja korechi " " kichu kotha kichu betha " "untold facts"

I keep seeing that Dalim's wife was harassed.

Why was she harassed?

to every son his father is a hero. sheikh mujib is his father.. So he is not going to listen anything against him. He is one of those awami supporters who think patriotism is measured only by hatred to pakistan.. Pathetic... You can post more history. But to no avail. This man is obsessed with his father.

I think Jinnah and Gandhi are undisputed in their respective countries as their father of nation, but Mujib is not. Why? There must be some bad traits in him, otherwise, all most, we all would equally respect him.

There are another category of people who think Mujib and Hasina are stainless saint and all the bad things are being done by their party people and other ministers. That is ludicrous.

I have not seen Mujib but if he was a saint then his daughter does not represent him all. What she has learnt from his father. To destroy the peace, harmony, do slavery of India and undermining us?

Mujib has his place in history and none can deny that or wipe away that history.

However, what one cannot condone is the attempt to make it a one party dictatorship.

Your looking for a logical reason as to why a woman has been harassed? I think its because someone wanted to fulfil their fantasies or someone didn't have much action at home.

As a typical Indian breed and sycophant he always tries to defend his Aunt's league where his great country's great interests lie.

As a typical Indian breed and sycophant he always tries to defend his Aunt's league where his great country's great interests lie.

What is Indian breed, my boy?

Getting racist?

What is your breed? ;)

Should that be discussed?

Now, go howling that English is your fifth language.

What is Indian breed, my boy?

Getting racist?

What is your breed? ;)

Should that be discussed?

Now, go howling that English is your fifth language.

This is nomenclature for Indians like you who denies truths. lol

Back
Top Bottom