What's new

RAW says Mujib was not their agent

Yes, must be!

I am glad you think so.

Gives me hopes that it is not such an useless organisation that I think it to be! :)

I always thought they were all Inspector Clouseaus, the bumbling and incompetent police inspector of the French Sûreté, of the Pink Panther series.

Sellers_pinkpanther7.jpg

Even today we fight here in India and other countries also, saying our politicians are agents of THIS, agents of THAT...so many iconic examples..

Bottom line

All politicians are agents, no body makes them one. Its by their choice....
Dont blame India or RAW or CIA or MOSSAD...politicians can be anything for their personal goal (some were good goals)..

Take that..

That's what i tried to mean by detailed investigation, rather getting flown away in the waves of generalized perception we need to build an insight and should enrich that third eye of us........

I am pretty impressed by the fact that all the questions are being answered in the same way.Can you recall why George Washington came to our discussion?Its because someone questioning that should Mujib be loyal to Pakistani Authority or not???I answered that without denying the concerned authority u can not protest their action on you.

Again i brought judiciary to do the judgment in a democratic system to allegorically represent the people to judge their prime minister.

all of your comments include the period after post liberation war about which i doubt we know enough.Thats because you referred unprecedented looting by AL men only and do you know that the looting was accomplished by a lot others too.My friend looters don't belong to any party..all parties contain some people who are motivated by greed not by patriotism and AL patronized these people in that period which is of course one of many flaws of Sheikh Mujib as an administrator . AL could afford to do it then as they were the only party then.

I am pretty impressed by the fact that all the questions are being answered in the same way.Can you recall why George Washington came to our discussion?Its because someone questioning that should Mujib be loyal to Pakistani Authority or not???I answered that without denying the concerned authority u can not protest their action on you.

Again i brought judiciary to do the judgment in a democratic system to allegorically represent the people to judge their prime minister.

all of your comments include the period after post liberation war about which i doubt we know enough.Thats because you referred unprecedented looting by AL men only and do you know that the looting was accomplished by a lot others too.My friend looters don't belong to any party..all parties contain some people who are motivated by greed not by patriotism and AL patronized these people in that period which is of course one of many flaws of Sheikh Mujib as an administrator . AL could afford to do it then as they were the only party then.

Lootings? looting is a very small part of what AL did during that time. And, yes there are many looters but when the govt in power endorses looting, it is a crime against humanity. What about the murders committed by Rakhi Bahini? Or the killings of Siraj Sikar, which Mujib openly bragged about? And the one party system, where all media was banned? And I'm sure you are aware of the fact that Mujib's son was involved in a robbery, where he was "mistakenly" arrested : wink wink.
And the list goes on. I am sorry if any of us are replying in a similar manner, but to the more literate people in a society, some of his misdeeds(Creation of Baksal, one party rule, etc) need to be scrutinised further.

Lootings? looting is a very small part of what AL did during that time. And, yes there are many looters but when the govt in power endorses looting, it is a crime against humanity. What about the murders committed by Rakhi Bahini? Or the killings of Siraj Sikar, which Mujib openly bragged about? And the one party system, where all media was banned? And I'm sure you are aware of the fact that Mujib's son was involved in a robbery, where he was "mistakenly" arrested : wink wink.
And the list goes on. I am sorry if any of us are replying in a similar manner, but to the more literate people in a society, some of his misdeeds(Creation of Baksal, one party rule, etc) need to be scrutinised further.

I had a teacher ( many people in BD know his name as he was writer of HSC level Biology book Azmal sir). He once told me that he was a student of Dhaka University after 1971.. that time any student who tried to oppose the Govt of Mujib used to be killed by Mujib's sons. They preferred to kill by their own hands. This was regular incident in the campus. Can you believe that??

Mujib was killed by Dalim a major. His wife was kidnapped by Mujib's son. Imagine a major was unable to protect his wife. what was the situation of common people???

Still who think mujib is an angel, i spit on them.

Mujib was killed by Dalim a major. His wife was kidnapped by Mujib's son. Imagine a major was unable to protect his wife. what was the situation of common people??

May i get any reference or i will u give u the reference about who kidnapped major Dalim's wife??This is ridiculous...

www.majordalimbu.com

U don't even know who kidnapped major dalim's wife!!!!

May i get any reference or i will u give u the reference about who kidnapped major Dalim's wife??This is ridiculous...

The story is that Maj. Dalims wife was insulted at a wedding of a friend of Shekih Kamal. Later on Sheikh Kamal's friend had tried to pull at Dalim's wife sari at Newmarket. Maj. Dalim and several other army officers protested to Sheikh Mujibur Rahman but instead of taking action he sacked all the officers.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

The story is that Maj. Dalims wife was insulted at a wedding of a friend of Shekih Kamal. Later on Sheikh Kamal's friend had tried to pull at Dalim's wife sari at Newmarket. Maj. Dalim and several other army officers protested to Sheikh Mujibur Rahman but instead of taking action he sacked all the officers.

The story appears in The Legacy of Blood by Anthony Mascheranhas.

I may have my facts wrong here, but I thought it was Golam Mostafa,who was pretty mighty in AL, who harassed dalims wife.

Back
Top Bottom